American Sniper---Best movie in years

Wtf has that to do with how you protray this hero? Nothing. You paulbots are nothing more then radical liberal scum who would have spit on vets coming home if you wouldn't have gotten your ass kicked

Dingle Berry, Sir:

Did we have a VALID reason to invade Iraq?

Were there Iraqi soldiers off the NY Coast?[/QUOTE]
They had invaded and conquered the Detroit suburbs. Dingle Berry ran like the scared little bitch he is and is in hiding in the south were he is safe from conflict, and free to throw verbal firebombs at his betters.

Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. In fact, Iraq never attacked the United States or even threatened to do so. In the Iraq War, the U.S. government was the aggressor. Iraq was the defending nation.
Iraq shot at American planes. Iraq attacked our ally Kuwait. Iraq did not adhere to the peace treaty requirements. Iraq sent shit to Syria. Iraq buried shit all over the place.

If you are not a pinheaded liberal from the Northeast, or a cocksucker from California, or a lunatic Muslim, you must go see it.

Its about a Heartland American who just did his duty as he saw it to do.

It was a great film made by a Hollywood studio in California, hollywood arts, many gay, a left-leaning libertarian director who lives in California.

The politics aside, it was a great film. Not the greatest film ever made but it was brilliantly acted, brilliantly shot (excuse the pun) and showcases the range of the lead actor and producer, Brad Cooper. He's well on his way to Clooney-dom.

Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. In fact, Iraq never attacked the United States or even threatened to do so. In the Iraq War, the U.S. government was the aggressor. Iraq was the defending nation.
Iraq shot at American planes. Iraq attacked our ally Kuwait. Iraq did not adhere to the peace treaty requirements. Iraq sent shit to Syria. Iraq buried shit all over the place.
Your president lied about the reasons for war. This is a fact.
All what you're talking about - trying to think of a reason "backdating."
This suggests that deep down you know that your soldiers are criminals.
They carry out a criminal order.
But you do not want to take responsibility for it. Do not want to admit it.
And this film about it. About a lie. He created that would help to lie to themselves and others.

"If you cannot see that the US and Coalition Forces were the forces for good during that war versus the islamist insurgents, you have a skewed moral compass."
http://image.tsn.ua/media/images2/608xX/Mar2011/383409165.jpg
http://image.tsn.ua/media/images2/original/Jan2012/383546087.jpg
http://im8.kommersant.ru/Issues.photo/CORP/2014/03/20/KMO_096855_04460_1_t222_175028.jpg
http://www.smena.ru/news/2004/05/27/2754/10-2.jpg

Comment on this please.
What should I see here? Good US soldiers?

You know what I think. People in Iraq live in poor conditions. They have no education. They have a bad government. I can understand when they do barbaric things.

But your soldiers ... wow! They were brought up in a normal country. They went to school. They could read good books. But behave like barbarians. I do not think they are better than Islamic radicals. They are worse. Because it brought in the best conditions ... and behave the same way.

Last edited:
And this film about it. About a lie. He created that would help to lie to themselves and others.
Your knowledge of the subject is on par with the clueless left here. But calling our soldiers criminals is crossing the line. Go suck Putin's dick.

If they fought for the right deal.
Why lie about the reasons for the war?

About Iraq Veterans Against the War
Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW) was founded by Iraq war veterans in July 2004 at the annual convention of Veterans for Peace (VFP) in Boston to give a voice to the large number of active duty service people and veterans who are against this war, but are under various pressures to remain silent.

From its inception, IVAW has called for:

Immediate withdrawal of all occupying forces in Iraq;
Reparations for the human and structural damages Iraq has suffered, and stopping the corporate pillaging of Iraq so that their people can control their own lives and future; and
Full benefits, adequate healthcare (including mental health), and other supports for returning servicemen and women

If they fought for the right deal.
Why lie about the reasons for the war?
It wasn't a lie. The lie is that it was a lie, for oil, revenge, blah blah. Even Russia's intel had Saddam with wmd. What did he gas the Kurd's with? Why were our troops outfitted with gas masks? Why was the UN inspecting them? Why the sanctions?
Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - Salon.com
Salon? Why not post up Putin News op-eds, I mean RT?

American soldiers were criminals in that war. This is a fact.

Any normal person will not go to Iraq for the second time.

He just liked to kill with impunity.
No they weren't. However, the islamist terrorists who targeted civilians and american troops, the ones who Kyle killed, were certainly criminals by any convention of war.

I don't know what you mean by normal. Yes it is pretty extraordinary, an average person wouldn't sign up, much less go back, but this isn't a mark against his character but a sign of his courage and sense of duty. I don't agree with the war myself but I admire his commitment to protect his fellow soldiers. It is also admirable how he continued his service to his fellow soldiers when he left the service, helping them overcome ptsd. Even if I don't agree with his view on the war, he was a good man for doing this.

"The United States had no authority, legal or moral, to attack, invade, and occupy Iraq. No nation has the authority to attack another nation and kill people in the process. The fact that the U.S. government has the most powerful army in history and that Iraq was just a Third World nation makes the situation even worse.

Since the U.S. government was the aggressor in the war on Iraq, that means that no U.S. soldier had the moral authority to kill even one single Iraqi. Every single soldier who killed an Iraqi or who even participated in the enterprise was guilty of murder in a moral, religious, and spiritual sense."

Any normal person should feel guilty about it. Chris Kyle did not feel it.

He is a murderer. He is not a man.
So as you say "no nation has the authority to attack another nation......".
Right?
What did Iraq do to it's neighbor Kuwait?
Mass murder and rape of innocent women and children. Mass looting. Mass burning. Mass destruction. Saddam ordered Kuwait's,oil fields be set on fire.
Waiting.
Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was the reason Bush 1 had to go help get Iraq out of Kuwait. Or don't you remember this part of history?
Saddam was mass murdering the Kurds with poison gas. Isn't poison gas a WMD? It is according to the UN.
Saddam was bragging about how close he was to having a nuclear bomb. Whether that was true is beside the point. If I tell you I've got a loaded gun in my pocket are you going to gamble I don't?
Saddam and his merry band of fucking sadist pedophiles was a cancer growing in the ME. The US and it's allies removed the cancer.

So what are the soldiers in your country doing invading the Ukraine?
B/c Putin told them to that's why.

This American propaganda. I was in the Ukraine, was in the Crimea. Russian army is not there.
There is a civil war.
Many Russian going to war volunteers.
Not on Putin's order. Because the Nazis in Ukraine. During the 2nd World War, we lost 20 million people.

You will learn the news on TV. I communicate with people in social networks.
I do not listen to politicians.
I see that a person who lives in a neighboring country (!!!) writes in our social networks - I'll cut your women.
And this man can come to Moscow legally, simply buying a ticket. And he'll be here in 5-10 hours.

Here's an example of Ukrainian politics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleksandr_Музычку

Fought on the side of Muslim extremists.
That's what they did in Chechnya

Do you think we need someone's orders?
ps
Although it is possible (I'm not sure) we supply weapons. And I know that there are organizations that collect money and buy military equipment

MACA 10566838
or a cocksucker from California,

Clint Eastwood opposed going into Iraq. Is he a cocksucker from California to you too?

Does the movie give you satisfaction that Bush did Chris Kyle right by starting an unecessary war making targets out of US troops so Chris the patriot Kyle needed to devote his life to saving them.

There were 4484 that Kyle couldn't save. Would you like to see a movie about all those patriots that died to find WMD that was not there.

MACA 10566838
or a cocksucker from California,

Clint Eastwood opposed going into Iraq. Is he a cocksucker from California to you too?

Does the movie give you satisfaction that Bush did Chris Kyle right by starting an unecessary war making targets out of US troops so Chris the patriot Kyle needed to devote his life to saving them.

There were 4484 that Kyle couldn't save. Would you like to see a movie about all those patriots that died to find WMD that was not there.
Except they were there you dishonest hack

"If you cannot see that the US and Coalition Forces were the forces for good during that war versus the islamist insurgents, you have a skewed moral compass."
http://image.tsn.ua/media/images2/608xX/Mar2011/383409165.jpg
http://image.tsn.ua/media/images2/original/Jan2012/383546087.jpg
http://im8.kommersant.ru/Issues.photo/CORP/2014/03/20/KMO_096855_04460_1_t222_175028.jpg
http://www.smena.ru/news/2004/05/27/2754/10-2.jpg

Comment on this please.
What should I see here? Good US soldiers?

You know what I think. People in Iraq live in poor conditions. They have no education. They have a bad government. I can understand when they do barbaric things.

But your soldiers ... wow! They were brought up in a normal country. They went to school. They could read good books. But behave like barbarians. I do not think they are better than Islamic radicals. They are worse. Because it brought in the best conditions ... and behave the same way.
You truly are a fool. If you think 4 google images with no context proves the Americans were worse than Islamists who targeted not only American soldiers, but Iraqi civilians, western civil contractors, UN officials among others with impunity and totally against the laws of war. I can give you videos of these islamists bombing mosques, suicide bombing markets and election polling places with children. But for some reason I don't think that would change your mind, I am sure it wouldn't since you hate America so much no matter what they do, which is a foolish geopolitical position to take. Coming from your Wars in Chechnya, and my country's problems with violent muslim "refugees" and immigrants, we should both know the evil of violent islamists and their total lack of regard for decency and for innocent life. Why don't you?

You do realize that Putin is aiding both Assad and the Iraqi Government against these islamist terrorists now? So he is fighting the same people the US and Coalition Forces fought? But it is only bad when the US fights them to provide stability and order to the region?

Forum List

Back