American Resurgence Thread

Doesn't take much to make Crusader gleeful, shows his emptiness clearly. Conservative Ideologues are fun to watch. But so empty,

"A morally empty man gave a morally empty speech to cap off a morally empty campaign."

A Morally Empty Man Gave a Morally Empty Speech. This Is Who He Is.

'Trump’s inaugural address echoes anti-Semitic isolationists and a Batman villain'

Trump’s inaugural address echoes anti-Semitic isolationists and a Batman villain
Trump wasn't talking to you.....

No he wasn't. He was talking to his supporters as if he was having another campaign rally. His job is to represent all Americans, and he made it clear that he only cares about a small part of them.
No that's what your fake regurgitated news told you to think.

I listened to his speech. I know what he said.
I listened to him, and Bulldog is right and the deniers are wrong, period. Deniers, quit crybabying.

Even with the Russian helping Trump, the American resistance in Congress and and across the country will be far more effective in jamming up Trump and than Obama's enemies ever were in stopping Obama.

Poor little trumpelthinskins.

Except.....they didn't help.
But they did, and more importantly, that is what the great majority of Americans believe it now.
The great majority of Americans are shaking their head at the stupidity of the content of the emails, not how the emails became public knowledge.

Doesn't take much to make Crusader gleeful, shows his emptiness clearly. Conservative Ideologues are fun to watch. But so empty,

"A morally empty man gave a morally empty speech to cap off a morally empty campaign."

'Trump’s inaugural address echoes anti-Semitic isolationists and a Batman villain'

Trump’s inaugural address echoes anti-Semitic isolationists and a Batman villain

No he wasn't. He was talking to his supporters as if he was having another campaign rally. His job is to represent all Americans, and he made it clear that he only cares about a small part of them.

President Trump was speaking to all who were willing to listen.

I listened to him, and Bulldog is right and the deniers are wrong, period. Deniers, quit crybabying.

You didn't read the actual CIA report that shows no evidence.

The CIA gave a report on Trump's speech? I guess they are investigating him more than I thought.

You don't know what you are talking about. The CIA investigated Trump's speech? He's got troubles at home.

There is no American Resurgence without the support of the great majority of Americans, and the president does not have that yet.

You don't know what you are talking about. The CIA investigated Trump's speech? He's got troubles at home.

There is no American Resurgence without the support of the great majority of Americans, and the president does not have that yet.

Both of y'all have gone full retard. The CIA was in reference to one of your posts....not the speech. Geesh..

He spoke the truth. He doesn't represent you. You hate him and won't support anything he does. So he really doesn't represent you. I'm so glad he didn't give that same ole stale speech. Fact is, Obama only represented those who supported him. The rest could go to hell as far he was concerned.

And that's how it was with most past Presidents. Trump just didn't bother to lie and claim that he represents people like you who hate him. He's gonna do what he can to deliver on his promises to his supporters. He'll be be no different than Obama on that.

Both of y'all have gone full retard. The CIA was in reference to one of your posts....not the speech. Geesh..
Focus, LBT. Stay on track. There will be no "America will Hate" again.

He spoke the truth. He doesn't represent you. You hate him and won't support anything he does. So he really doesn't represent you. I'm so glad he didn't give that same ole stale speech. Fact is, Obama only represented those who supported him. The rest could go to hell as far he was concerned.

And that's how it was with most past Presidents. Trump just didn't bother to lie and claim that he represents people like you who hate him. He's gonna do what he can to deliver on his promises to his supporters. He'll be be no different than Obama on that.
Fallacy of Confirmation bias. Trump will be supported in the areas that people agree with him. He will be different than Obama in that if he does not shape up he will not succeed.

Focus, LBT. Stay on track. There will be no "America will Hate" again.

And now you're trying g to patronize to deflect away from your ignorance. You need to come out of that bunker for some fresh air, JS.

Fallacy of Confirmation bias. Trump will be supported in the areas that people agree with him. He will be different than Obama in that if he does not shape up he will not succeed.

Funny how y'all conveniently forget your guy's 'Backseat' comment. Obama represented those who voted for him. He loathed those who didn't. He did what he could do to deliver on what he promised his supporters. The rest just needed to shut up and hop in the backseat.

I like Trump. He didn't lie and claim he represented the haters. Because he doesn't. They're gonna continue hating him. He has a responsibility to deliver for his supporters. That's all he needs to do.

Trump is president. Where he is wrong, he will be opposed. That is no different than what you did to Obama. The difference here was that Obama was successful, and Trump has less than 40% of the country behind him. His kind of resurgence is being washed in the detergent of true Americanism not deplorablism.

. He falls into the brainwashed category then.

. Oh so you're mad because he's doing what Obumer did maybe ? Payback is hell is what they say isn't it ?

:boohoo:

That's right, chumley, you alt right deniers won, so quit the crybabying.

That's right, chumley, you alt right deniers won, so quit the crybabying.
Chumley ?? Who is Chumley ? Anyway, spin it the other way so you can get it right, because the fiddle is simply playin a crybaby tune for your crocodile tears that you leftist keep shedding on these topics.

In other words, your resurgence, chumley, is surging in the other direction today. Flake about it all you want, but there it is.

Forum List

Back