American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism

University of Washington for both grad and undergrad. We have a consulting company providing ecommerce consulting focusing on data analytics.
Now it makes sense. You're an indoctrinated U-Dub commie shit.

Texas and Washington do not belong in the same nation. It's time to separate, so you commie shits can do all the goose-stepping you want and completely buttfuck individual liberty like you buttfuck your boyfriends (not that there's anything wrong with that).

We'll maintain individual liberty here, and you can be peasant subjects to your almighty totalitarian government.

American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism; discrimination and selfishness.
Two great examples happened in the US sports world this week.
Kyrie Irving selfishly refused to be vaccinated. He is not willing to take the shot for the betterment of the US and his team. As valuable as he is on the basketball court his team said screw you, no vaccine you will not play for us. NBA has no room for people like him.
Emails from Jon Gruden became public showing him to be racist, mysoginist and homophobic. Evem though he is a very successful coach, his team and the NFL said screw you. We do not want you involved with the NFL. You are gone.

The selfish, racist, mysoginist and homophobic minions on this site, you are next.
Advocating the mob over the individual, how fascist.

Bring it, you basement dwelling soi boi cuck.

Blackhawk, asks what can my country do for me and say I will do nothing for my country because I am a selfish asshole.
He don't need to ask what his country can do for him. He already knows the answer--NOT A GODDAMN THING.

That statement is really about what we, the productive can do for your dumb ass, individual to individual.

Answer: Lots of shit, and I am CERTAIN you will be sure to have your thug politicians FORCE it on me at the point of a government gun.

So as you see our backgrounds are not dissimilar. Yet we disagree politically. That doesn't make me some evil fiend nor does it make you a Communist demon. We just disagree. It happens. Civility is important and you will admit that DJT's policies did help the bottom line.
Oh, man. You are way too nice of a guy for this bozo. He came out swinging. You are the better man.
:beer:

Trumpism has made the general population sick and tired of selfish behavior.
Donald Trump and Kyrie Irving have a lot more in common than Donald Trump and the majority of his minions. Trump is using the minions. They are not his type of people but they facilitate his power so he acts like he is one of you. He is not. He is selfish, racist, mysogonistic and homophobic like the minions but he considers them riff raff.
You know shit about the general population. 10 to 1 you have not been out of your house for 2 years. You projections about selfishness are comical.

I never said Kyrie Irving is a Trump supporter. But he is selfish like a Trump supporter. He is not a team player like Trump minions.
The selfishness represented by Trumpism is not being tolerated no matter who displays it.

Selfish like only wanting your version of history taught?

Selfish like only wanting your speeches and rallies to happen?

Selfish lie ruining bakers and photographers via government force over not wanting to do a same sex wedding?

Selfish like wanting others to pay for your government goodies?

This is not left vs right, it is Trumpists against anti-Trumpists. Anti-Trumpists consists of Democrats, independents and Republicans. That is why they are so strong. It is good (anti-Trumpists vs evil (Trumpism). Good always wins in the long run.

AOC is "good"?

LOL

This is not left vs right, it is Trumpists against anti-Trumpists. Anti-Trumpists consists of Democrats, independents and Republicans. That is why they are so strong. It is good (anti-Trumpists vs evil (Trumpism). Good always wins in the long run.
This is neither "left" vs "right" nor "Trumpist" vs. "anti-Trumpist".

This is authoritarian vs. libertarian, and you are the selfish shit demanding something from me.

You are providing false information.
Trump did help expedite the vaccine. True
Trump did get vaccinated but he did not tell anyone for several weeks. He made mask wearing a political issue. He has not stepped forward and aggressively urged vaccines like many politicians from both parties.

The number of Trumpsters vaccinated is substantially less than non-Trumpsters. see below

The Taiwan study is concerning AstraZeneca vaccine and is not proven. The plethora of studies show you are substantially less likely to die of COVID if you are vaccinated. In the US, 98% of those dying, currently are not vaccinated.

You lie like a rug. Trumpeters cannot handle the truth.

How about PoC who are vaccinated vs. whites? There are many reasons people choose not to go for the vaccine. It is not always political.

How about PoC who are vaccinated vs. whites? There are many reasons people choose not to go for the vaccine. It is not always political.
Too many are political. But I feel all who choose not to get the vaccine are making a mistake that hurts are country and our economy. Usually driven by fear and selfishness.
I have heard of many far left whackos are not getting vaccinated for crazy reasons.
POC are being vaccinated at higher rates after early concerns.

Too many are political. But I feel all who choose not to get the vaccine are making a mistake that hurts are country and our economy. Usually driven by fear and selfishness.
I have heard of many far left whackos are not getting vaccinated for crazy reasons.
POC are being vaccinated at higher rates after early concerns.

In my opinion people should but are reticent because they believe it’s a slippery slope and the Govt will force other actions on them.

American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism; discrimination and selfishness.
Two great examples happened in the US sports world this week.
Kyrie Irving selfishly refused to be vaccinated. He is not willing to take the shot for the betterment of the US and his team. As valuable as he is on the basketball court his team said screw you, no vaccine you will not play for us. NBA has no room for people like him.
Emails from Jon Gruden became public showing him to be racist, mysoginist and homophobic. Evem though he is a very successful coach, his team and the NFL said screw you. We do not want you involved with the NFL. You are gone.

The selfish, racist, mysoginist and homophobic minions on this site, you are next.
:auiqs.jpg:C'mon man.

So, sort of like a "Social Credit System". I wonder who the arbiters of this system will be.

Sounds like a beeline to the collapse of a free and civilized society.
Correct.

To implement a 'social credit system' (like China) you must submit to social media controlling every social aspect of your society. Has the US succumbed to being undone by its own narcissism, to the point of unraveling the very fabric of our democracy?

I say yes. The added insult to injury? The addiction has made this country more isolated, rather than unified.

Many use social media to act like spoiled, entitled c*nts. Facts aren't as important as they used to be. Politics have become super influencial, akin to a professional sport. The goal isn't to spread fact, but to spread a message. Well known truths have become entirely subjective. No holds barred. Get it now?

And I have been telling you stupid fuckers this for years. Your political party is guaranteed to fail at some points. Social media will highlight all your greatest accomplishments. But, unfortunately, it will also showcase your greatest failures. But you're so proud of yourselves it won't matter. At all.

A textbook recipe for failure.

Forum List

Back