American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism

This is why I vote for him. He triggers deranged psychos like you. Why don’t you and I compare resumes and we can see who is really being fooled? You up for it or are you all bullshit talk?

Nostra

You can be the ref
becareful, there are hundred's of millions of deranged psychos trying to neuter you, shame you, make you a shit stain on history that went away.

Lets wait till the regular season starts and the games actually count and see how long the Nets keep Kyrie Irving out especially if they start losing. It's easy to virtue signal in the preseason when the games mean nothing.

That "culture" you are enraptured with, is an insatiable beast that's being turned loose on political dissenters. The fact that the wrath falls only on Trump supporters or conservatives, in general, should be a warning to all of us. Even YOU would do well to take a moment to look down the road a few years and consider where this trend will lead us.
I don't care about pro football and I barely know anything about Gruden but his cancellation should serve to illustrate the dangers for all of us. He wrote those thoughts in a private forum, to people he had no intention of offending and who, presumably, he imagined agreeing with him. It was between 2010 and 2018. The festering boil on America's neck, "Cancel Culture", didn't begin seeing empowerment until recently. In short, Gruden's fatal error was his inability to see the future and obey "rules" of behavior that didn't exist when he wrote those thoughtcrimes.

So, Elmer, have a care. According to that staunch, wise Leftist, Stephen King, "it stops being funny when it STARTS being YOU"
This is not left vs right, it is Trumpists against anti-Trumpists. Anti-Trumpists consists of Democrats, independents and Republicans. That is why they are so strong. It is good (anti-Trumpists vs evil (Trumpism). Good always wins in the long run.

becareful, there are hundred's of millions of deranged psychos trying to neuter you, shame you, make you a shit stain on history that went away.
So you cower. I ll give you one more chance to identify as a man. Want to compare resumes or go into hiding? Be careful is two words, you inbred psycho.

Lets wait till the regular season starts and the games actually count and see how long the Nets keep Kyrie Irving out especially if they start losing. It's easy to virtue signal in the preseason when the games mean nothing.
Kyrie Irving may get some leniency but you will not, Blackhawk.
Society is sick of your bullshit

So you cower. I ll give you one more chance to identify as a man. Want to compare resumes or go into hiding? Be careful is two words, you inbred psycho.
You sound like a teenager on the playground trying to act like a tough guy when you are not.
Grow up, dude and act like a grown man.

American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism; discrimination and selfishness.
Two great examples happened in the US sports world this week.
Kyrie Irving selfishly refused to be vaccinated. He is not willing to take the shot for the betterment of the US and his team. As valuable as he is on the basketball court his team said screw you, no vaccine you will not play for us. NBA has no room for people like him.
Emails from Jon Gruden became public showing him to be racist, mysoginist and homophobic. Evem though he is a very successful coach, his team and the NFL said screw you. We do not want you involved with the NFL. You are gone.

The selfish, racist, mysoginist and homophobic minions on this site, you are next.

Lithium works better in double doses... if you cant manage two syringes simultaneously , i'm sure your neighbors would gladly give you a hand... please don't hesitate any longer!!

American culture is eliminating the pillars of Trumpism; discrimination and selfishness.
Kyrie Irving selfishly refused to be vaccinated. He is not willing to take the shot for the betterment of the US and his team. As valuable as he is on the basketball court his team said screw you, no vaccine you will not play for us. NBA has no room for people like him.
Emails from Jon Gruden became public showing him to be racist, mysoginist and homophobic. Evem though he is a very successful coach, his team and the NFL said screw you. We do not want you involved with the NFL. You are gone.

The selfish, racist, mysoginist and homophobic minions on this site, you are next.
Free speech: BAD!

Freedom of choice: BAD!

And of course...

Orange Man: BAD!!!!!

I never said Kyrie Irving is a Trump supporter. But he is selfish like a Trump supporter. He is not a team player like Trump minions.
The selfishness represented by Trumpism is not being tolerated no matter who displays it.
586B17B1-9E0E-4B5E-93BC-3425C5A44CC8.jpeg

2BBDD305-94D9-483A-A6CA-1942F361D504.jpeg

You sure do spout some crazy shit...You silly little fascist.

If they are hiring the unvaccinated it is like hiring an illegal immigrant. They do it under cover. They hope no one finds out. They are embatrrassed to do it but they do it for money.
Unvaccinated workers equal illegal immigrants
Not quite. These are major retailers, not hiding their actions. It is an act of in your face NO. I hope it spreads. Thankfully I live in a free area.

Free speech: BAD!

Freedom of choice: BAD!

And of course...

Orange Man: BAD!!!!!
When you live in a great country you do not just take. You have responsibilities for the common good. Unless you are a Trump minion. The closest the US has to the Taliban and ISIS. Uneducated reactionaries.

Lithium works better in double doses... if you cant manage two syringes simultaneously , i'm sure your neighbors would gladly give you a hand... please don't hesitate any longer!!
It does not surprise me you are familiar with lithium. I am sure there are several drugs you are very familiar with. You are proof, they do not always work.

Forum List

Back