American Bar Association: Delay Kavanaugh until FBI investigates assault allegations

Jesus, let it go. If Kav were such a heinous creature, it would have been uncovered the first six times.
`
That isn't my point. My point is that the FBI can reopen the investigation only at the request of the president. See above post.

They're not going to investigate an alleged 36 year-old non federal crime. If they want to re-vet him, fine, I don't care. But they're not going to come up with anything they din't uncover the first six times; they're quite thorough.

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Says the party who held onto these allegations for two months until it became politically opportunistic to reveal them. You aren’t fooling anyone except yourselves

That ^^^ has zero to do with the issue at hand.

Kavanaugh has been accused of a crime, a crime against a child; the day before or 36 years in the past, matters not. It must be investigated by Law Enforcement.

Um, you imply via the whole "crime against a child" that he wasn't a child himself when this allegedly happened.

So again you have to lie to make things sound worse than they supposedly were.

What a fucking useless hack you are.

You may be correct; the current iteration of the Republican Party has no respect for the rule of law or respect for traditions.

Says the party who held onto these allegations for two months until it became politically opportunistic to reveal them. You aren’t fooling anyone except yourselves

Kavanaugh has been accused of a crime, a crime against a child; the day before or 36 years in the past, matters not. It must be investigated by Law Enforcement.
BULL SHIT!

Has a charge been filed with the proper STATE authorities which have jurisdiction? Nope... You got nothing fucktard..

The allegation is now in the public domain. The local LE authority will evaluate a crime against a child.

Doubt it, you might want to review the case of Martha Moxley and other cold cases.

Calling me a "fucktard" is childish and typical of your kind, those who are ignorant and cannot write an expository rebuttal.
Bring them on...! You have no credible witnesses or corroborating evidence.. Good Luck...Your going to need it! I have talked with three well known District Attorneys and not one would ask for a search warrant based on the facts or file any charge.

Last edited:

The American Bar Association should know that the FBI doesn't get involved in local juvenile crimes. They have no jurisdiction. After all, they are supposedly lawyers, right?
But the FBI conducts background searches. They just have to chase down a few more leads. Where's Mark Judge?
Judge gave a written response under oath and under penalty of felony perjury. You lose! Its a matter of congressional record.

<snip/unsnip>Do you support him being confirmed first, then having an investigation afterwards? If not, why not? What difference would that make?
`
All those words and all you did was double down on your own confusion. I tried at least.

You really think the FBI is gonna say "oh, shit, Ford said he did what? How'd we miss that the first six times?"

Hardly.
Something this sever would have been found the FIRST time. Any one who has had an FBI investigate their backgrounds knows they LOOK for negative things on purpose. IF there had been even a hint of any of allegation they would have ripped his world apart.

The allegation is now in the public domain. The local LE authority will evaluate a crime against a child.

Doubt it, you might want to review the case of Martha Moxley and other cold cases.

Calling me a "fucktard" is childish and typical of your kind, those who are ignorant and cannot write an expository rebuttal.
The allegation has been in public domain long enough for the reputed witnesses to have denied the claim.

Calling you a "fucktard", while apropos, isn't exactly accurate....I'd lean more in the direction of "psychotic".

LOL, you've always been a punk. Do you still communicate with your prison buddy?

Grassley just lied to America.

He said Dr. Ford stated there were four boys at the party where she was and she named three. There is a place on the calendar that lists a beer party with the names of the three boys she named. The number of boys listed is seven. Grassley said since there were seven boys listed, then she was wrong.

Only she said there were AT LEAST four, not "four". He knew that and yet he lied.

That's all Republicans do, lie.

Lies is all they have.

Kenya, child sex ring anyone?

DoMNgHcWkAAfIIG.jpg

Is that how you want to do this? fine, but be warned, you will need to do the pee-pee dance with the language to keep trying to prove what these words really mean do not really mean that, in which case I will let you go play soemwhere else:
`
In other words, you don't have an intelligent or rational answer.

All you seem to provide is emotional and unintelligent answers.

The ABA can go to hell, committee vote will be tomorrow, with a floor vote early next week, the commies have lost again. Justice Kavanaugh will take his seat on the court by Friday the 5th. LMAO

Nope! It won't be that long! I think McConnell should have the vote on the floor as fast as he can.

Kavanaugh gets confirmed or any Republican voting "no" should gets quickly and permanently removed from the party. They should be considered persona non grata.

A senator who votes no will be labeled a RINO. It's clearer now that the Republican members of Congress are the RINO's, cowed and in support of The President who abhors the genius of a Separation of Powers; A President who seeks to protect himself when he pulls a Nixon, and "legally" fires those who are investigating him.

Trump seeks one party power! Those who support this not so well hidden agenda, are collaborates in what we are seeing happen today, a bloodless (at the moment) coup.

Be proud of your self, you've supported what our Founders feared. Let's not pretend you fellow travelers, who support Trump and vote for the current iteration of Republicans, are patriots. You are not! Your are at best fools and cowards!

Last edited:
Well little girl, the FBI has completed it's background check on Kavanaugh including the Ford information. What comes next is the committee vote tomorrow. A floor vote to begin debate on Sunday and a floor vote to confirm mid week. He'll be seated by Thursday or Friday, with a bipartisan vote of 56-44. I'd bet $10. on it.
`
You are welcome to your opinions. There is no law preventing the FBI from doing another background check based on the claims of these three women but as I said before, trump will not allow it. What happens after that, remains to be seen.

Why should the FBI do another background check? Is he being nominated to be God? There is absolutely no reason for the FBI to investigate a crime that she cannot prove, was allegedly committed by a juvenile in Maryland, and occurred 36 years ago, give or take Ford's inaccurate memory.

You really think the FBI is gonna say "oh, shit, Ford said he did what? How'd we miss that the first six times?"Hardly.
`
I don't care what the FBI thinks. They are at the behest of the president who will not allow them to do it. I'm merely agreeing with the ABA's suggestion that they do.

The FBI cannot even get a warrant to investigate, so how do you propose they do so, even if they had jurisdiction? There is zero evidence of any crime ever having occurred.

They're not going to investigate an alleged 36 year-old non federal crime. If they want to re-vet him, fine, I don't care. But they're not going to come up with anything they din't uncover the first six times; they're quite thorough.
`
You don't read much, do you? It has already been thoroughly explained how this system works, yet you insist on falling back to your false, partisan beliefs. The introduction of Julie Swetnick, Christine Blasey Ford and Deborah Ramirez represent new information that was not vetted or investigated by the FBI, information that the nations top attorneys, legal experts, senators, representatives, et al, consider absolutely pertinent in selecting a supreme court just justice.

You just don't know what you are talking about. There is just no other way to state this. While I understand your hyper partisan political beliefs has hampered your ability to discern facts from fiction, despite the reams of evidence presented, you just continue to rehash the same thing, over and over.

`
What does that have to do with the American Bar Associations request????

The American Bar Association should know that the FBI doesn't get involved in local juvenile crimes. They have no jurisdiction. After all, they are supposedly lawyers, right?
But the FBI conducts background searches. They just have to chase down a few more leads. Where's Mark Judge?

Mark Judge has already sworn an affidavit. Did you miss that part? He says that Ford is lying.

What part aren't you people getting? There is not a single intelligent person on this earth that backs Ford's version of events because it has more holes that a one ton block of Swiss cheese! Her own friend whom she claimed was in the room basically said, "I have no idea what the fuck she is talking about!"
Her friend said that due to her health problems her lawyer wrote that statement without her approval. The Arizona,prosecutor reveled that bon mot! Judge has never testified under oath nor has he been interviewed by an FBI investigator.

Dr. Ford is credible. Kavanaugh threw a fit in the afternoon. Partisan, bitter and obfuscurial. He has neither the temperamentnor the credibility to have a seat on the bench. Are there no other jurists Conservative enough to serve as associate justice? Why this particular guy?
What makes her “credible”?
Her detailed memories, the fact she had talked about the incident in regard to Kavanaugh years before his nomination, Kavanaugh's reputation as a frat boy, a brat boy in his youth, Kavanaugh' reaction and hissy fit thrown yesterday afternoon.

Judge gave a written response under oath and under penalty of felony perjury. You lose! Its a matter of congressional record.
Not good enough! Subpoena him and have him publically testify!

It has everything to do with the issue at hand. If your party was so concerned about this woman they'd have brought it forward right from the beginning instead of waiting until the last minute when they could possibly derail the entire appointment before the midterms. The whole lot of you are dishonest and dishonorable people and American saw it on display yesterday.

Well, Ford would need to file a police report in order for that to happen and she has done no such thing.

A senator who votes no will be labeled a RINO. It's clearer now that the Republican members of Congress are the RINO's, cowed and in support of The President who abhors the genius of a Separation of Powers; A President who seeks to protect himself when he pulls a Nixon, and "legally" fires those who are investigating him.

Trump seeks one party power! Those who support this not so well hidden agenda, are collaborates in what we are seeing happen today, a bloodless (at the moment) coup.

Be proud of your self, you've supported what our Founders feared. Let's not pretend you fellow travelers, who support Trump and vote for the current iteration of Republicans, are patriots. You are not! Your are at best fools and cowards!

You don't give a shit about the Constitution and you don't give a shit about sexual abuse towards women. All you and your despicable ilk care about is preventing the Supreme Court from having a conservative majority because that's the only way you clowns have been able to get your radical agendas approved for decades and you're willing to destroy a man and his family in order to keep that power. You're sick in the head.

I used to be a Democrat and never have I been more disgusted with the Democratic Party than I am today.

Not good enough! Subpoena him and have him publically testify!

Not up to you to decide. And, you've shown yourself so partisan that it's obvious that no matter what happens, you'll be stamping your little foot saying "Not good enough!"

Forum List

Back