American Airlines Boeing 777 with 249 people on board makes emergency landing at LAX after 'mechanical problem'

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
the SIXTH incident in just over week for the plane maker and days after whistleblower killed himself.

It's only a matter of time before one of these planes goes down. If I am a senior executive at Boeing, I'm looking for deal to talk because people will go to jail.

When DEI is finished it will cost many times more to produce inferior large scale industrial products. The good employees of any background get the shards of glass thrown at them. And they deserve better.

One of my neighbors works at Boeing. He's only worked there for a couple of years, though. Before that, he was a construction laborer. He's in his early twenties. I think he's an assembler of some sort. Real dummy, too, but he always brags about ''Ima are plane mechanic''

Last time he changed the oil in his ol lady's car, he didn't put the cap back on the valve cover.

She pulled in an hour later, car smoking and oil spraying all over the place under the hood.

Off-topic, I know, but the thread just reminded me of that. It was hilarious. She was pissed.

In fact, I think he's done that twice. lolol..

Last edited:
I think I found the problem. :laughing0301:

TSA.jpg

I compared the 777 to the Airbus 380, not an apples to apples comparison, the A380 is a much larger, double decker plane with 4 engines instead of 2, but I flew them back to back and will always opt for an Airbus over Boeing, in a way it is like comparing a Mercedes to a Ford.

I'm also of the opinion to steer clear of AA and United, based on my experience with both. News of both airlines having trouble with the 777 kind of confirms my concerns.

I compared the 777 to the Airbus 380, not an apples to apples comparison, the A380 is a much larger, double decker plane with 4 engines instead of 2, but I flew them back to back and will always opt for an Airbus over Boeing, in a way it is like comparing a Mercedes to a Ford.

I'm also of the opinion to steer clear of AA and United, based on my experience with both. News of both airlines having trouble with the 777 kind of confirms my concerns.
Progs caused this. All the vengeance is magnificent.

^^ Burgermeister This is what happens when you raise a culture of fragile whites on fantasy and make believe about white American exceptionalism. MAGA!

:laugh:

Last edited:
^^ This is what happens when you raise a culture of fragile whites on fantasy and make believe about white American exceptionalism.
It has nothing to do what you said. It is legitimizing inferiority compared to if you could have had better. No matter what the background of anyone.

Funny, I seem to remember that when Boeing moved from Washington and Chicago to South Carolina so they wouldn't have to deal with unions in a "Right To Work" state, you clown on the right thought this was the best thing ever.

Now, we MIGHT be seeing the result of what happens when you pay people sub-standard wages for important work, and I don't see you guys bragging about it. Instead, you are indulging your usual racist crap, because of course you are.

^^ Burgermeister This is what happens when you raise a culture of fragile whites on fantasy and make believe about white American exceptionalism. MAGA!

:laugh:
You always miss the point and engage in name calling

The problem is corporations giving jobs to people based on being minorities. Hollywood and the media with their anti-white agenda. All of this coinciding with the worst economy in a long time. The price of homes doubling in America.

Why not just have a meritocracy? Whether you agree with it or not… if you support race based hiring systems that’s “fragile”

People like you Lying about Europeans “ living in caves” when they built the Roman Empire which saw Arabs and Africans reach the highest positions.

You always miss the point and engage in name calling

The problem is corporations giving jobs to people based on being minorities. Hollywood and the media with their anti-white agenda. All of this coinciding with the worst economy in a long time. The price of homes doubling in America.

Feodor, the problem with Boeing is that they eliminated all the good union jobs in the north to non-union jobs in the South.

Mostly done by white people, but not ones with years and years of experience.

Forum List

Back