Chicago area man falls ill on plane dies after emergency landing at Pittsburgh international airport

Cardiac arrest

Southwest passenger dies after medical event diverts NYC-Chicago flight to Pittsburgh
The passenger was identified by authorities as Thomas Guziak, 48, of Tinley Park, Ill., a Chicago suburb.

The Allegheny County Medical Examiner’s Office said the incident occurred around 12:45 p.m. on board Flight 859, a Boeing 737-700, from New York’s LaGuardia Airport to Chicago Midway International Airport.

The flight landed around 1 p.m. Allegheny County police officers responded to a call for someone in cardiac arrest on board an incoming plane. The county Airport Authority’s fire and rescue team gave first aid before Mr. Guziak was taken to the hospital by ambulance, authorities said.​

A 48-year-old man from suburban Chicago became unresponsive Wednesday afternoon while on a Southwest Airlines flight from New York to Chicago.
Chicago-area man falls ill on plane, dies after emergency landing at Pittsburgh International | TribLIVE.com

The theories we know could and do exist oh don't forget that little ebola false flag hiding in the background lmfao...........
and yes dumbasses EBOLA has made it into the US before.

I vote for selective ChemTrails.

The theories we know could and do exist oh don't forget that little ebola false flag hiding in the background
Or...a heart attack.

Plus there is that shit going on in China some respiratory thing I think so far 3 ppl have died from it they have no clue what it is or so they claim. We know that's pure bs.
Well...if there is 'something' they wish to release I hope it hits like a Mack Truck. I don't want to suffer long if I catch it. I just don't want to shit or puke myself to death. I am too old for that now. I got a stomach thing when I went to Cambodia last year. After two days of that I seriously thought about eating a shotgun Popsicle.

Good thing you didn’t, the Padres are finally gonna be good/better then terrible.
Whoa whoaaa...slow down bud...these are the SD Padres we are talking about here. Baby steps.

Forum List

Back