America will Fall

No one knows the day or the hour of the Lords return but we see the signs of his return around us today. Since Israel became a nation there have been so many bible prophecies fulfilled it is impossible to mark it off as coincidence.

The pentacostal Pastor in this video? He is the real deal and his warning about Communists targeting Christians? Well, I see some good examples of that around me on this board. You know, Polkow?

As Communists claim they are atheists it does make one wonder why such an obssession with confiscating bibles and arresting missionaries? Sounds like Communists are afraid of Gods power. They should be. Gods' power is greater than the power of any man, group, ANYTHING. He is the Great I am and nothing is impossible with God. That is another great lesson we learn from Dumitru Dudumans video here. - Jeri

Last edited:
You believe someone named Doo Doo Man?

click the link and you'll believe him too. It is called Duduman. thank you. Yes, I do believe every single word he spoke. There is not a doubt in my mind. - Jeri

Sorry, not interested in the opinions of anyone named Doo Doo Man

He never gave his opinion. Just the truth exactly as it is. He didn't add to it or take away from it. He was straight down the line - biblically accurate - word for word.

Suit yourself, RW. You might become more interested after the Russians hit us.

-Jeri

click the link and you'll believe him too. It is called Duduman. thank you. Yes, I do believe every single word he spoke. There is not a doubt in my mind. - Jeri

Sorry, not interested in the opinions of anyone named Doo Doo Man

He never gave his opinion. Just the truth exactly as it is. He didn't add to it or take away from it. He was straight down the line - biblically accurate - word for word.

Suit yourself, RW. You might become more interested after the Russians hit us.

-Jeri

How long did you teach school again?

It's ok. Bankers have a plan to pick up the pieces.

The people with guns will be picking up the pieces. The Bankers will be doing what they say.

I doubt any Bankers will be worried about money in that day, AC. I think they will be on their faces crying out to God to save them. You see, in James 5 - God warns those heaping up gold and silver in the last days that their money is going to testify against them. Can you imagine?

Your money can testify against you! Why? It was stolen from the people. Oh yeah. If there is a hotter place in hell it will be full of those guys and the communists they worked for - they are all in collusion together if you ask me.

Another thing. If we truly love our brother and sister than why don't we help them when we see the need? How could a Billionaire like George Soros go to the continent of Africa and buy gold mines - drive straight by Sudan, Uganda, millions of starving children and not give them something to eat? Does this communists actions make sense? A billionaire? Why doesn't he feed these starving children when he can easily afford to do it?

These are questions that will one day be answered but the truth is his god is his money and when he leaves this earth he won't take a penny with him.

So remember the story Jesus told about the Rich man and Lazarus? The Rich man was in Hell while Lazarus was enjoying his reward with God. The rich man was begging for a drop of water from Lazarus. Just one drop. Hell is hot you know.....

Lazarus was poor and the dogs were licking his wounds he was in such bad shape while he was on the earth. He suffered here but now he is in Heaven enjoying God. The rich man who never even gave him a crumb off his table when it would have cost him nothing to do that? He is in hell. That is what will happen to these type of bankers and such, AC. No one is getting away with anything here.

Eventually? The day of reckoning will come and those on the left will hear Depart from me I never knew you, you worker of iniquity ( that will be what many christians will hear too because they were lukewarm and were already warned they would be spit out ) while those on the right will hear - Well done, Good and Faithful servant, enter thou in to thy reward. Amen. * There will be billions of poor people in heaven. Billions. The Sudanese who suffered are the modern day Lazarus story. Heaven will full of such people.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord. - Jeri
We're talking about two different things. I'm talking about Revolutionary War II, you're talking about the second coming.

We rely way too much on things we used to do the hard way.
Take my inlaws in arizona, for example. Out in the middle of bumfuck, relying on electric power 24/7/365. Now...what if power is lost for whatever reason? They are in a metal mobile home, with no trees as shade over it, and only cacti and tumbleweeds and it will get to 120 this summer. They are screwed.

My ancestors made due with candles, coal, scrubbers to wash apparel, wells to get water, catchment containers for water, had outhouses, grew their own crops. Nowadays? We all saw what happens when a catastrophe happens. Most folks don't know how to drive a shift, and had no clue how to use a phone booth.

I agree with that. I know alot of people who have never planted a seed in their life. I'm a farmer and can't imagine people not knowing how to grow their own food. I hear people in the cities like NY do not even store up food past a couple of weeks if that. They go to restaurants!

People no longer know how to use pressure cookers for canning, how to live off the land, dig a well, they don't know how to build a camp fire. It is beyond me. What do they plan on doing in a disaster? Everyone should have manual can openers ( not just electric ) you can buy a scrub board at an antique barn still......they are around still,you can plow with a horse instead of a tractor, there is a definite dependency on electricity. I'd recommend buying lantern oil and the lanterns from walmart and store them away. It will last alot longer than candles will. Alot of people are going off the power grid now that these smart meters are being reported as causing cancer - tracking people inside their homes, etc.

- Jeri

Take my inlaws in arizona, for example. Out in the middle of bumfuck, relying on electric power 24/7/365. Now...what if power is lost for whatever reason? They are in a metal mobile home, with no trees as shade over it, and only cacti and tumbleweeds and it will get to 120 this summer. They are screwed.

My ancestors made due with candles, coal, scrubbers to wash apparel, wells to get water, catchment containers for water, had outhouses, grew their own crops. Nowadays? We all saw what happens when a catastrophe happens. Most folks don't know how to drive a shift, and had no clue how to use a phone booth.

I agree with that. I know alot of people who have never planted a seed in their life. I'm a farmer and can't imagine people not knowing how to grow their own food. I hear people in the cities like NY do not even store up food past a couple of weeks if that. They go to restaurants!

People no longer know how to use pressure cookers for canning, how to live off the land, dig a well, they don't know how to build a camp fire. It is beyond me. What do they plan on doing in a disaster? Everyone should have manual can openers ( not just electric ) you can buy a scrub board at an antique barn still......they are around still,you can plow with a horse instead of a tractor, there is a definite dependency on electricity. I'd recommend buying lantern oil and the lanterns from walmart and store them away. It will last alot longer than candles will. Alot of people are going off the power grid now that these smart meters are being reported as causing cancer - tracking people inside their homes, etc.

- Jeri

take that storm that hit the north east coast a few months ago

so many folks had been so ill prepared

that they had to rely on the government to had them out matches

couldnt make fire without the help of the government

the most basic of basic needs

The people with guns will be picking up the pieces. The Bankers will be doing what they say.

I doubt any Bankers will be worried about money in that day, AC. I think they will be on their faces crying out to God to save them. You see, in James 5 - God warns those heaping up gold and silver in the last days that their money is going to testify against them. Can you imagine?

Your money can testify against you! Why? It was stolen from the people. Oh yeah. If there is a hotter place in hell it will be full of those guys and the communists they worked for - they are all in collusion together if you ask me.

Another thing. If we truly love our brother and sister than why don't we help them when we see the need? How could a Billionaire like George Soros go to the continent of Africa and buy gold mines - drive straight by Sudan, Uganda, millions of starving children and not give them something to eat? Does this communists actions make sense? A billionaire? Why doesn't he feed these starving children when he can easily afford to do it?

These are questions that will one day be answered but the truth is his god is his money and when he leaves this earth he won't take a penny with him.

So remember the story Jesus told about the Rich man and Lazarus? The Rich man was in Hell while Lazarus was enjoying his reward with God. The rich man was begging for a drop of water from Lazarus. Just one drop. Hell is hot you know.....

Lazarus was poor and the dogs were licking his wounds he was in such bad shape while he was on the earth. He suffered here but now he is in Heaven enjoying God. The rich man who never even gave him a crumb off his table when it would have cost him nothing to do that? He is in hell. That is what will happen to these type of bankers and such, AC. No one is getting away with anything here.

Eventually? The day of reckoning will come and those on the left will hear Depart from me I never knew you, you worker of iniquity ( that will be what many christians will hear too because they were lukewarm and were already warned they would be spit out ) while those on the right will hear - Well done, Good and Faithful servant, enter thou in to thy reward. Amen. * There will be billions of poor people in heaven. Billions. The Sudanese who suffered are the modern day Lazarus story. Heaven will full of such people.

We're talking about two different things. I'm talking about Revolutionary War II, you're talking about the second coming.

While I understand you are speaking of Revolution war part II I am not speaking of the second coming of Christ but rather a Russian nuclear strike followed by the invasion of America from Cuba - Nicaruaga, Mexico, South America - according to what the Lord told Dumitru Russians have set up their strongholds in Alaska, Minnesota and Fla and I've already told the story about verifying Russian subs were off coast of Fla for past 30 - 40 yrs now at least...

I don't believe Jesus is coming back when the Russians hit us. I believe it will be a limited nuclear strike on those states but I don't believe we will be utterly decimated because Dumitru said God gave him a vision of the Russian Leader telling a short fat chubby man who was Chinese and apparently the leader of China - that they could have the land and they would take the people. ( in exchange Russia asks for favor from China concerning Taiwan ) That is in his book, Man through the Fire. There is much more to this than what he told you about in this video. Although he did cover the story of the Russians striking us and the invasion that follows in this video there is more in the book. I have no doubt that Americans will fight individually to defend their homes as lawlessness takes over - those who own guns. In fact, if you listen to the timing of when Russia will attack the USA you'll find that the answer was........when there is an internal revolution happening from within and the White House Admin is distracted with that revolution that the Russians will strike us. That is precisely when they will strike us.

I have done alot of research on the History of Communism and their ties to the Occult. October is the month of the Communist from what I have learned about them. So if I were going to expect a month for the Russians to strike us knowing this would be a historical event of unprecedented weight? I would expect them to hit us & execute that invasion in the month of October. Their communist youth program in Russia was titled Children of October I believe. I have to look it up. It is in one of my books. - Jeri

- Jeri

Last edited:

While I understand you are speaking of Revolution war part II I am not speaking of the second coming of Christ but rather a Russian nuclear strike followed by the invasion of America from Cuba - Nicaruaga, Mexico, South America - according to what the Lord told Dumitru Russians have set up their strongholds in Alaska, Minnesota and Fla and I've already told the story about verifying Russian subs were off coast of Fla for past 30 - 40 yrs now at least...

I don't believe Jesus is coming back when the Russians hit us. I believe it will be a limited nuclear strike on those states but I don't believe we will be utterly decimated because Dumitru said God gave him a vision of the Russian Leader telling a short fat chubby man who was Chinese and apparently the leader of China - that they could have the land and they would take the people. ( in exchange Russia asks for favor from China concerning Taiwan ) That is in his book, Man through the Fire. There is much more to this than what he told you about in this video. Although he did cover the story of the Russians striking us and the invasion that follows in this video there is more in the book. I have no doubt that Americans will fight individually to defend their homes as lawlessness takes over - those who own guns. In fact, if you listen to the timing of when Russia will attack the USA you'll find that the answer was........when there is an internal revolution happening from within and the White House Admin is distracted with that revolution that the Russians will strike us. That is precisely when they will strike us.

I have done alot of research on the History of Communism and their ties to the Occult. October is the month of the Communist from what I have learned about them. So if I were going to expect a month for the Russians to strike us knowing this would be a historical event of unprecedented weight? I would expect them to hit us & execute that invasion in the month of October. Their communist youth program in Russia was titled Children of October I believe. I have to look it up. It is in one of my books. - Jeri

- Jeri

Hallucinations and visions

These enthralling experiences are the culturally-variant results of neurological anomalies, as erratic and as unreal as the imagination, yet erroneously taken as authoritative by the experiencer.

Naturally, many believers maintain the untenable position that the hallucinatory experiences of their religion’s prophets are privileged, somehow exempt from the naturalistic explanations they will happily apply to the heretical delusions of the other religions’ prophets. Exemplifying this propensity is a conversation I recently had with a Christian. He conveniently found no hypocrisy in accepting the supernatural accounts in the Bible upon which his own faith is predicated, while simultaneously proposing the ingestion of psychoactive ergot (a fungus) as a dismissal of Joseph Smith’s angelic visitation – as if believing that Moses and Elijah actually appeared to Jesus, Peter and John, is somehow less preposterous than believing that the angel Moroni appeared to Smith, or that Muhammad flew to heaven on a horse. In another illustrative comparison, a fellow prison inmate was deemed delusional when he spoke of awakening nocturnally to the paralyzing presence of the luminescent Jesus; but when the apostle Peter had a nearly identical experience with angels in his prison cell two thousand years ago, his hypnopompic hallucinations were recorded as holy scripture! What distinguishes a madman from a prophet is evidently that the latter’s hallucinations are believed.:eusa_whistle:

http://philosophynow.org/issues/91/Hallucinatory_Experience_and_Religion_Formation

Last edited:
One thing I am certain of 007. The Russians will not lead the Islamic nations into Israel for that battle on the mountains of Jerusalem until America has fallen.

Ezekiel 37,38,39 in the bible confirms there will be a Russian led Islamic army that will march against Israel to take her out once and for all. ( taking the land for themselves ) They will fail in that effort but still it is prophesied to happen in the future according to the Bible.

The leader of the Russian led army will be a Russian man named Vladimir according to Ezekiels prophecy because he said his name is Gog. Which means Prince. Look up any baby name book and read the meaning of name Vladimir. It means Prince.

Is this the Vladimir the prophecy speaks of? I don't know but if America is hit by the Russians while Vladimir Putin is in office then he would be the one to lead the invasion in Ezekiels battle.

Does appear Putin has formed quite a bond with these Islamic nations as they rally around him in the latest news story where they said, Putin is strong, Obama is the weakest president in history of USA. That is the latest opinion from ME leaders on Obama. Nice guy but really weak.

To me it is looking more and more like Putin is the one who is going to be in power when the order for Nuclear strike comes from Russians. I used to think it was Vladimir Zhirinovsky because he is very popular in Russia with the people such as Stalingrad and Mememe writers here on this board... He wrote a book called Last March towards the South and it is about the invasion of Israel from a russian led army.. He wrote that book YEARS AGO. Weird, eh? - Jeri

Dumitru Duduman

What is so astonishing is the accuracy of what is unfolding right now. He even lists the countries the angel of the Lord told him would be invading USA! He is right on the mark about everything. I believe Dumitru Duduman ( in heaven many years now ) was a true Prophet of the Lord. I believe this video is about 25 - 30 yrs old. I didn't check the date.

You believe someone named Doo Doo Man?

click the link and you'll believe him too. It is spelled Duduman. thank you. Yes, I do believe every single word he spoke. There is not a doubt in my mind. - Jeri

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

- Jeri

Perfect example, Jon. Yes. That is the problem. I am not a city person, prefer woods and country life. I can't imagine being dependent on the government for what I need. I would have to say that is about the most dangerous thing any person could do. Put their lives in the hands of the government? What happens when there is no government and the land is full of lawlessness? What then? Being prepared is not about being paranoid. It is just good sense. IMO - Jeri

- Jeri

Perfect example, Jon. Yes. That is the problem. I am not a city person, prefer woods and country life. I can't imagine being dependent on the government for what I need. I would have to say that is about the most dangerous thing any person could do. Put their lives in the hands of the government? What happens when there is no government and the land is full of lawlessness? What then? Being prepared is not about being paranoid. It is just good sense. IMO - Jeri

Funny how you don't even wonder what I refer to?

click the link and you'll believe him too. It is spelled Duduman. thank you. Yes, I do believe every single word he spoke. There is not a doubt in my mind. - Jeri

RoysoldBoy^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zarius.. you asked in the last thread about a response? I do not know who RoysoldBoy is. What exactly are you talking about? - Jeri

I will keep watching............time will tell.

The Fall of America has nothing to do with Jesus coming back. Not anymore than "The Post American World" that is Obama's favorite book has something to do with Jesus coming back.

exactly.Like AC siad earlier before,the fall of america will be due to the bankers because the american sheople refuse to do anything about them.

I don't find the message he is giving to be condemning at all. God wants to save us. We need to stop sinning, read the bible and do what it says. God has promised us his protection if we will do that. For those who haven't already accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they need to do that.

I pray the Lord will reach all the lost people everywhere and save them because the hour is surely growing near for this prophecy to be fulfilled. The Lord is a Strong Tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe.

-Jeremiah

thats the problem with americans and their belief that God is going to save us all.Christians have been saying for decades the world is going to end the next decade in 1990,then when that didnt happen they they said they year 2000 its going to endmthan 2010.sure are a lot of religious nuts out there.:cuckoo:

america is collapsing and there is a new world order plan for us all they have planned for all of us,but its all designed by powerful bankers and familys like the rothchilds and rockefellers. and all these religious nuts keep saying satan is destroying america blaming selfish,greedy,killers all on him and the end of the world.:cuckoo: meanwhile this alleged god out there,creater of the universive stands there and lets it happen and watches and allows it all.

I myself while growing up believed in god,the holy bible,and the devil until I got out of high school.Thats what i was taught by my parents and their parents before them before them,that there is a god and a devil out there and we go to heaven or hell based on what we do here and if we dont accept jesus christ as our saviour or believe in god,you go to hell,wow some passionate god there.:D

I believed that all those years because thats all I was ever told about but then i came across a religion that makes far more sense to me that we suffer right now for our actions that we created in the past and experince good things as well for the same reason.makes perfect sense.cause and effect,you go out and steal some money,your going to suffer for that deed in the future for the negative effect you created,you do a good deed and help people,then you will experience good effects,.its called karma.

there is both good and bad karma you can experience and suffer from if all you do is do things like tell lies all the time like many agents here do,you will suffer in the futhre,and they will and I feel sorry for them and their suffering they are briniging down on themsleves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back