America will Fall

Zarius.. you asked in the last thread about a response? I do not know who RoysoldBoy is. What exactly are you talking about? - Jeri

I will keep watching............time will tell.

Or you can ask Hossfly. He knows who I am although the rest of you may not. He can confirm I am a woman not a boy named Roy. :eusa_angel:

Hossfly the zionist paid shill? This is one poster I know to avoid.

I don't find the message he is giving to be condemning at all. God wants to save us. We need to stop sinning, read the bible and do what it says. God has promised us his protection if we will do that. For those who haven't already accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they need to do that.

I pray the Lord will reach all the lost people everywhere and save them because the hour is surely growing near for this prophecy to be fulfilled. The Lord is a Strong Tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe.

-Jeremiah

What's "God" saving us from, exactly? If "God" created the world and if it belongs to "him," why did he create sin? Why doesn't he just end it?

Are saying that Jesus is basically threatening us? That we either have to worship him or be destoyed?

That's one hell of a religion you got there, buddy.

I will keep watching............time will tell.

Or you can ask Hossfly. He knows who I am although the rest of you may not. He can confirm I am a woman not a boy named Roy. :eusa_angel:

He's a wonderful human being and proud to be a Zionist just as I am. I'm proud to call him my friend. :eusa_angel:

You have a nice day now. This conversation is over.

-Jeri

I don't find the message he is giving to be condemning at all. God wants to save us. We need to stop sinning, read the bible and do what it says. God has promised us his protection if we will do that. For those who haven't already accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they need to do that.

I pray the Lord will reach all the lost people everywhere and save them because the hour is surely growing near for this prophecy to be fulfilled. The Lord is a Strong Tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe.

-Jeremiah

What's "God" saving us from, exactly? If "God" created the world and if it belongs to "him," why did he create sin? Why doesn't he just end it?

Are saying that Jesus is basically threatening us? That we either have to worship him or be destoyed?

To believe that crap one must be mentally ill

He's a wonderful human being and proud to be a Zionist just as I am. I'm proud to call him my friend. :eusa_angel:

You have a nice day now. This conversation is over.

-Jeri

well at least unlike all the other paid shills that have penetrated this site,at least YOU dont hide it that your a paid shill and can be honest about it.:clap2::clap2:

-Jeremiah

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
you nailed it.thats exactly what I was saying earlier in my long post on page 4.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see what people think now that we see a government shut down and this latest news of the oathkeepers online report, tensions have escalated to exactly the type scenario Dumitru Duduman describes in the video.

Reviewing this video - it is perfectly aligned to where we are at right now!

[ame=http://youtu.be/E1QHoF74W0o]THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back