'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Still waiting for the obozo lovers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya!!!

Still waiting for the obozo lovers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya!!!

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

This has been shown to you before, dipshit. Yet you continue to bring it up.

NEXT!!!

Last edited:
Pretty sad. All the birthers have left is a sales brochure and a modified AP story in a 2004 Kenyan newspaper.

:lol:

The clowns Arpaio and Zullo are crazy like a fox. They both know this birther shit will never go anywhere. However, it will draw the rubes and their money. They can make a lot of bank off the creduloids.

Do people really care what Sheriff Joe has to say anymore? Didn't he repeatedly make a fool of himself before the election? Nobody cared or believed him then, why should they now? Why behind closed doors? Because the gasps were really from people who couldn't believe how stupid he is?

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more"

This has been shown to you before, dipshit. Yet you continue to bring it up.

NEXT!!!

And that is an obvious lie by goderich. We're supposed to believe that the agency just assumed obama was born in kenya since he was black!!!! Obozo MUST have told them he was born in kenya. THINK

Do people really care what Sheriff Joe has to say anymore? Didn't he repeatedly make a fool of himself before the election? Nobody cared or believed him then, why should they now? Why behind closed doors? Because the gasps were really from people who couldn't believe how stupid he is?

The board notes that you avoided the evidence and merely made personal attacks on sheriff joe. That's all you have. HAHAHA

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Your party must be so proud of you and your Sherriff Joe

Forum List

Back