America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

If you replied to me so that I will not leave you hanging
daws101
This message is hidden because daws101 is on your ignore list.

After all the words good bye should have given you a clue.

Obama, Syria and the townspeople of Auschwitz - A Special Place in Hell Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

link said:
And not only because Syria is believed to hold the world's third largest stockpile of chemical weapons, after the U.S. and Russia.

Hang on.
America is complaining, but has no evidence, about using chemical weapons but has its own stockpile.
Why would they need such things is using them is a reason to go to war against the evil countries that use them?

America must be evil..............no, of course not.

agentorange.jpg

kim_phuc_vietnamita_quemada_con_napalm_440x260.jpg

Of course, that was a long time ago and they'd never use them again.

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East - World - The Independent

I'm sure it's all lies.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | US used white phosphorus in Iraq

Maybe until America was forced to admit they're the liars.

Then, further down the page, we find...

Washington is not a signatory to an international treaty restricting the use of the substance against civilians.

They want to attack a country because chemical weapons, something America has used on a massive scale and refuses to stop using, were used.

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon when used against military targets.
What "military targets" are there in an illegal invasion?

"Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon."

US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East - World - The Independent

White phosphorous is not considered a chemical weapon when used against military targets.

"Powerful new evidence emerged yesterday that the United States dropped massive quantities of white phosphorus on the Iraqi city of Fallujah during the attack on the city in November 2004, killing insurgents and civilians with the appalling burns that are the signature of this weapon."

Gotta love those loopholes

The people shooting AK-47s and RPGs are the military targets. Your interpretation of the legality of the invasion isn't relevant.
International law's interpretation of the illegal nature of the US invasion of Iraq is not only relevant, it makes every murder, maiming, or displacement of ANY Iraqi by the US armed forces a supreme war crime, i.e., a war of aggression.

"In December the US government formally denied the reports, describing them as 'widespread myths'. 'Some news accounts have claimed that US forces have used 'outlawed' phosphorus shells in Fallujah,' the USinfo website said. 'Phosphorus shells are not outlawed. US forces have used them very sparingly in Fallujah, for illumination purposes.

"'They were fired into the air to illuminate enemy positions at night, not at enemy fighters.'"

"But now new information has surfaced, including hideous photographs and videos and interviews with American soldiers who took part in the Fallujah attack, which provides graphic proof that phosphorus shells were widely deployed in the city as a weapon."

Historical fact not opinion.

You know; I'm not up with the news and I completely missed the American attacks on Israel when WP was used against civilians in Gaza.
Of course America should attack Assad for using such things, just as America punished Israel for doing so in cast lead.

International law's interpretation of the illegal nature of the US invasion of Iraq is not only relevant, it makes every murder, maiming, or displacement of ANY Iraqi by the US armed forces a supreme war crime, i.e., a war of aggression.
You can grind your ax all youe want, your opinion of the legality of the invasion isn't relevant to the definition of a military target.

You know; I'm not up with the news
Try venturing outside prisonplanet and inforwars, that would be a start.

What Israel does is immaterial in relation to this situation.

Why don't you people leave Israel the **** alone?!

The first ones to suffer by Syria's hands if an attack occures, will be the Israeli children.

Why dont you stop defending Israels crimes against humanity? Be a human with a soul and a conscience!

I suppose Lipush will stop 'defending Israel's crimes against humanity' when you stop defining 'being Zionist while breathing' as 'a crime against humanity'...... As for the pompous presumption of your 'be a human with a soul and a conscience' - your posts demonstrate you lack either.

So Tinny expects others to believe what some 'Syrian civilian' claims on a stupid video - including some conspiranutter BS filth about a 'global conspiracy'......

Wow! How utterly idiotic of him.

Obama, Syria and the townspeople of Auschwitz - A Special Place in Hell Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

link said:
And not only because Syria is believed to hold the world's third largest stockpile of chemical weapons, after the U.S. and Russia.

Hang on.
America is complaining, but has no evidence, about using chemical weapons but has its own stockpile.
Why would they need such things is using them is a reason to go to war against the evil countries that use them?

America must be evil..............no, of course not.

agentorange.jpg

kim_phuc_vietnamita_quemada_con_napalm_440x260.jpg

Of course, that was a long time ago and they'd never use them again.

I'm sure it's all lies.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | US used white phosphorus in Iraq

Maybe until America was forced to admit they're the liars.

Then, further down the page, we find...

Washington is not a signatory to an international treaty restricting the use of the substance against civilians.

They want to attack a country because chemical weapons, something America has used on a massive scale and refuses to stop using, were used.
THE SECOND PIC is being falsely used in this post ...

You can grind your ax all youe want, your opinion of the legality of the invasion isn't relevant to the definition of a military target.

You know; I'm not up with the news
Try venturing outside prisonplanet and inforwars, that would be a start.
The US invasion of Iraq wasn't sanctioned by the UNSC and there was no imminent threat posed to the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet by Saddam. Hence, the US invasion of Iraq was a war crime and there were no military targets.

The US invasion of Iraq wasn't sanctioned by the UNSC and there was no imminent threat posed to the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet by Saddam. Hence, the US invasion of Iraq was a war crime and there were no military targets.
So to you an Iraqi tank firing at an American tank is not a military target, because it wasn't sanctioned by an international committee. That is laughable.

Someone partaking in combat is a military target. Period.

Forum List

Back