America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

Well then, by all means, tell us why you've isolated yourself to the conspiracy forum. Is it because this is the only forum in which people frequent that you can attempt to feel intellectually superior?

There has to be a reason. You dont have to say though. I'm totally cool with the "creepy guy" position on it.
as always you're arguing from ignorance .I don't isolate myself in the conspiracy forum.
it's just easier for you to wish I did.
so called intellectual superiority is brought up by people who don't have it ..it's a favorite ploy by conspiracy sycophants like yourself to cover a myriad of shortcomings.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6964501

Oh, you're right. You're in a few other threads too! It makes sense. You feel superior in here. Thanks for the clarity, creepy guy.

True they fear the bullring can't handle one on one debates.

Well then, by all means, tell us why you've isolated yourself to the conspiracy forum. Is it because this is the only forum in which people frequent that you can attempt to feel intellectually superior?

There has to be a reason. You dont have to say though. I'm totally cool with the "creepy guy" position on it.
as always you're arguing from ignorance .I don't isolate myself in the conspiracy forum.
so called intellectual superiority is brought up by people who don't have it ..it's a favorite ploy by conspiracy sycophants like yourself to cover a myriad of shortcomings.

Oh, you're right. You're in a few other threads too! It makes sense. You feel superior in here. Thanks for the clarity, creepy guy.
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
so you gleaned that from the line above....

The Bull Ring is now open!! Let the challengers challenge and the debates begin!!!! Remember folks this forum is a catch all for all Bull Ring related topics. This is the place to discuss past, present and future debates between members and/or teams. Have someone you want to debate one on one? Call them out and see what they are made of. Enjoy!

between members and/or teams.

guess you didn't read the rules!

The Bull Ring is now open!! Let the challengers challenge and the debates begin!!!! Remember folks this forum is a catch all for all Bull Ring related topics. This is the place to discuss past, present and future debates between members and/or teams. Have someone you want to debate one on one? Call them out and see what they are made of. Enjoy!

This is between me and jake, I give you a chance later.

better get your grammar up to speed first.
if that does happen it will be in the flame zone.

Guess you're to dumb to comprehend what is posted. Not my problem
And there isn't any grammar rules in the bullring.

bigrebnc's challenge was accepted by me and I chose the politics forum.

When he opens a challenge there, I will handle him with ease.

I told you it will be in the bullring, where no outside interference can happen, you can't handle anyone one on one. People can view the thread but they aren't allowed to comment It's open for everybody to view. It will have rules guidelines that will be followed and judges to make sure they are followed. That is why you fear the bull ring your trolling will not be allowed.

of course not! you want all the advantage you can get ..can't let little things like grammar and spelling or logic get in the way of your rambling nonsense.
btw that's "aren't" any grammar rules in the bullring..ya'll

I told you it will be in the bullring, where no outside interference can happen, you can't handle anyone one on one. People can view the thread but they aren't allowed to comment It's open for everybody to view. It will have rules guidelines that will be followed and judges to make sure they are followed. That is why you fear the bull ring your trolling will not be allowed.

You are afraid, in other words. Typical. You challenged, I accepted and chose the arena, then you backpedaled. Tough that.

of course not you want all the advantage you can get ..can't let little things like grammar and spelling or logic get in the way of your rambling nonsense.

What advantage would the bullring give anyone? Be specific? liberals don't have logic to use you're as dumb as they come.

You are afraid, in other words. Typical. You challenged, I accepted and chose the arena, then you backpedaled. Tough that.

I said no it's the bull ring or nothing. coward.

Post the link.

This should be good.

I didn't give him a choose to pick what forum.
I did not say I challenge you to a debate and you can pick which forum. If jake isn't a pussy he'll debate in the bullring.

Last edited:
He can post the link where he challenged me originally. He did not offer an arena.

I accepted the offer and then chose the politics forum.

He screwed up again.

of course not you want all the advantage you can get ..can't let little things like grammar and spelling or logic get in the way of your rambling nonsense.

What advantage would the bullring give anyone? Be specific? liberals don't have logic to use you're as dumb as they come.
if that's the case why do you insist on using it ?
see that's logic...
more logic.. if you're as good as you brag you are , then one forum should be as good as another...
still more logic,, you want the bullring because getting to choose the venue gives you a false sense of mastery.

see that's logic...
more logic.. if you're as good as you brag you are , then one forum should be as good as another...
still more logic,, you want the bullring because getting to choose the venue gives you a false sense of mastery.

I was very clear why I want the bullring, how is it you did not comprehend what I said? We already have debates I've handed jake a butt hurt feeling plenty of times but all that leads to is back a forth you lie and jakes one line troll retorts.How long have you been here? The bullring does not allow a discussion to get sidetracked. it keeps outside interference from happening.

see that's logic...

I was very clear why I want the bullring, how is it you did not comprehend what I said? We already have debates I've handed jake a butt hurt feeling plenty of times but all that leads to is back a forth you lie and jakes one line troll retorts.How long have you been here? The bullring does not allow a discussion to get sidetracked. it keeps outside interference from happening.

You said nothing about a forum, just that you issued a challenge, which I accepted and then chose the politics forum.

Now bigrebnc is reneging, as the coward he always has been, on his challenge.

I am now concerned in the slightest how anyone else in the Forum thinks about this.

bigrebnc is a coward.

Forum List

Back