America used the chemical weapons and are trying to blame Assad.

I didn't give him a choose to pick what forum.
I did not say I challenge you to a debate and you can pick which forum. If jake isn't a pussy he'll debate in the bullring.

Repeating

You challenged and I chose the forum.

Understand now? You said nothing about bull ring in the challenge.

I did not give you a choice of what forum, try again.
I said I challenge you to a debate, and you choose the political forum I disagreed I choose the bullring you disagreed, we are at an en-passe

if that's the case why do you insist on using it ?
see that's logic...
more logic.. if you're as good as you brag you are , then one forum should be as good as another...
still more logic,, you want the bullring because getting to choose the venue gives you a false sense of mastery.

I was very clear why I want the bullring, how is it you did not comprehend what I said? We already have debates I've handed jake a butt hurt feeling plenty of times but all that leads to is back a forth you lie and jakes one line troll retorts.How long have you been here? The bullring does not allow a discussion to get sidetracked. it keeps outside interference from happening.

You said nothing about a forum, just that you issued a challenge, which I accepted and then chose the politics forum.

Now bigrebnc is reneging, as the coward he always has been, on his challenge.

I am now concerned in the slightest how anyone else in the Forum thinks about this.

bigrebnc is a coward.

OK jake since you want to go with that. Aren't all debates challenges made and those accepted aren't they supposed to be within the bullring?
That was what the Bullring was created for.

Repeating

I said I challenge you to a debate, and you choose the political forum I disagreed I choose the bullring you disagreed, we are at an en-passe

You issued a challenge without limitation, I accepted.

I chose the Politics forum and you have been crybabying ever since.

You have every right to wuss out, coward.

You issued a challenge without limitation, I accepted.

I chose the Politics forum and you have been crybabying ever since.

You have every right to wuss out, coward.

I never issued a challenge without limitations. Hey stupid when a challenge is issued you are supposed to make arrangements on the place and time. When both party's agree on the arrangement's then the challenge is complete. That's the way it goes.

One more time for the clueless. I made a challenge to debate. You agreed and wanted the political forum, I disagreed with the political forum and said the bullring.
It's just that simple.
It's either yes or no.

You sure did issue a challenge without limitations, or you have given the limitations, chowderhead.

I accepted your unlimited challenge, chose the politics forum, and you have been backtracking.

Yes or no to the Politics Forum, bigrebnc: this is on you only.

You sure did issue a challenge without limitations, or you have given the limitations, chowderhead.

No I did not did I say without limitations?
I never issued a challenge without limitations. Hey stupid when a challenge is issued you are supposed to make arrangements on the place and time. When both party's agree on the arrangement's then the challenge is complete. That's the way it goes.

One more time for the clueless. I made a challenge to debate. You agreed and wanted the political forum, I disagreed with the political forum and said the bullring.
It's just that simple.
It's either yes or no.

You issued a challenge and did not limit it in anyway.

OK, I am stating for the record that you are saying "no".

It is your right to chicken out of your own challenge.

No I did not did I say without limitations?

It's just that simple.
It's either yes or no.

bump

bigrebncbooboo skipped the following:

OK, bigrebnc has officially declined.

Boo.

Boo.

What you see in the above post is a lie.
jake we have been warned about what we are doing care to stop and debate in the bullring? if not shut up and move on.

What advantage would the bullring give anyone? Be specific? liberals don't have logic to use you're as dumb as they come.
see that's logic...
more logic.. if you're as good as you brag you are , then one forum should be as good as another...
still more logic,, you want the bullring because getting to choose the venue gives you a false sense of mastery.

I was very clear why I want the bullring, how is it you did not comprehend what I said? We already have debates I've handed jake a butt hurt feeling plenty of times but all that leads to is back a forth you lie and jakes one line troll retorts.How long have you been here? The bullring does not allow a discussion to get sidetracked. it keeps outside interference from happening.
great rationalizing..

see that's logic...

great rationalizing..

Stop trolling.

great rationalizing..

Stop trolling.
who's trolling.. I'm just commenting on your tantrum.

Boo.

jake we have been warned about what we are doing care to stop and debate in the bullring? if not shut up and move on.

You may have been warned, and, yes, you need to quiet down.

This is over, and you have declined the challenge in the Politics Forum.

Boo.

I will post no more about it.

Boo.

I will post no more about it.

No asshole we have both been warned in the past about this I suggest you stop it or move to the bullring.

Obama is sure but no one has seen any evidence and the UN team hasn't finished yet.
Some are screaming for an attack but there has been absolutely no evidence published anywhere.
The one bit of good news; the British MPs are holding up our PM being as big a dickhead as Blair.

Obama is sure but no one has seen any evidence and the UN team hasn't finished yet.
Some are screaming for an attack but there has been absolutely no evidence published anywhere.
The one bit of good news; the British MPs are holding up our PM being as big a dickhead as Blair.
Democracy rears its head in England:

"An Opinium/Observer poll published on Saturday suggests that public opinion would not be behind any military intervention, no matter how hands-off. In a sign of the public's changing attitude towards Britain's role in the world, 78% of those polled said that they believe the UK is too overstretched as a result of Iraq and Afghanistan to intervene in a new conflict.

"Nearly three quarters (72%) believe that the UK can no longer afford to act as a major military power.

"More than two thirds (69%) believe that the UK should restrict the military to protecting UK territory and providing humanitarian aid in times of crisis."

Not that those who need war to sustain their RICH lifestyles are likely to notice.

Just a quarter of Britons back Hague on arming rebels in Syria | World news | The Observer

It's obvious that Obama authorized chemical attacks in Syria. What other explaination is there? He is black(1/2) isn't he? How else will he get permission to bomb people and arm AQ? Does he really need permission anyway? Did Bush/Cheney need permission? Syria obviously is a direct threat to the U S A cuz they could arm missles with chemicals and fly them straight to our homeland right? And why wouldn't they? They would be doing the repubs a favor if they sent missles to the white house. Isn't THAT what all good god fearing Americans want?

Forum List

Back