America under attack: Terrorists bomb Minnesota mosque.

Did the bomb making go wrong there or what?
No Donald Trump supporters bombed the Mosque ..if it was that Trump would be tweeting exactly that ...no what happened is Trump supports the terror bombings of Mosques by his supporters

I have relatives who survived Islamic shit holes------in all cases the various massacres carried out
on their communities in the name of ALLAH------were galvanized by LIBELS. Sit tight.

for more up to date information on this phenomenon------talk to Copts------we got Copts in the USA

Minnesota's governor declared that the explosion at a mosque outside Minneapolis over the weekend was "an act of terrorism."
An improvised explosive device caused an explosion at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, the FBI said.

"A criminal act of terrorism against the imam who, thank the good lord, was not present in his office, as it would appear that this person intended. And the destruction done to this sacred site is just unthinkable, unforgivable and I hope and pray that the perpetrator will be caught and prosecuted with full extent of the law," Dayton said.

There were 2,213 anti-Muslim bias incidents in 2016 [The Associated Press]

A mosque in the US state of Minnesota was bombed early on Saturday, while worshippers gathered inside for morning prayers.

No one was injured in the attack at the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, but police say the imamā€™s office had been damaged.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into the attack, which took place at around 5am local time (09:00 GMT).

Richard Thorton, the special agent in charge of the FBIā€™s Minneapolis Division, said that the investigation will determine whether the incident was a hate crime and who may have been behind it.

Thorton added that the explosion was caused by an ā€œimprovised explosive deviceā€, and that investigators had recovered components of the device to figure out how it was put together.

ā€˜Unimaginableā€™ attack
Worshippers managed to extinguish the blaze before firefighters arrived, according to a statement from the Muslim American Society of Minnesota.

The groupā€™s director, Asad Zaman, told reporters that ā€œa witness saw something being thrown at the imamā€™s office window from a van or truck before the blastā€.​
Terrorism: Minnesota mosque bombed !

An inside job by another Muzzie to try to get sympathy for the Devil's Cult called Islam.

Minnesota's governor declared that the explosion at a mosque outside Minneapolis over the weekend was "an act of terrorism."
An improvised explosive device caused an explosion at the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, the FBI said.

"A criminal act of terrorism against the imam who, thank the good lord, was not present in his office, as it would appear that this person intended. And the destruction done to this sacred site is just unthinkable, unforgivable and I hope and pray that the perpetrator will be caught and prosecuted with full extent of the law," Dayton said.

A mosque in the US state of Minnesota was bombed early on Saturday, while worshippers gathered inside for morning prayers.

No one was injured in the attack at the Dar Al Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, but police say the imamā€™s office had been damaged.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into the attack, which took place at around 5am local time (09:00 GMT).

Richard Thorton, the special agent in charge of the FBIā€™s Minneapolis Division, said that the investigation will determine whether the incident was a hate crime and who may have been behind it.

Thorton added that the explosion was caused by an ā€œimprovised explosive deviceā€, and that investigators had recovered components of the device to figure out how it was put together.

Worshippers managed to extinguish the blaze before firefighters arrived, according to a statement from the Muslim American Society of Minnesota.

The groupā€™s director, Asad Zaman, told reporters that ā€œa witness saw something being thrown at the imamā€™s office window from a van or truck before the blastā€.​

An inside job by another Muzzie to try to get sympathy for the Devil's Cult called Islam.

gee---someone SAW------did he get a license number? The FBI investigation is going to
a REAL BLAST

I have relatives who survived Islamic shit holes------in all cases the various massacres carried out
on their communities in the name of ALLAH------were galvanized by LIBELS. Sit tight.
My first thought.

Beyond that, I REALLY don't care. Trump should shut every one of these down.

If they want to worship Allah, I hear Somalia is beautiful this time of year.

My first thought.

Beyond that, I REALLY don't care. Trump should shut every one of these down.

If they want to worship Allah, I hear Somalia is beautiful this time of year.[/QUOTE

CAUTION---do not cross the LINE

Thanks!! You just made my day! :cool:

There is continued chatter on the net about THE LACK OF PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSE (as in a midnight tweet) to the tossing of a bomb into an empty office of a mosque----sunday morn. I am
reminded of an event one year ago------an Imam in Queens NY was shot as he left a mosque-----
one of the mosque goers commented bitterly "where's the mayor, where's the mayor?? if it
had been a jew the mayor would be here in 1/2 hour" I am trying to recall-------do presidents
USUALLY comment every time there is any kind of an attack on a house of worship? I do not
remember a single case. I can state with absolute certainty that they do not comment every time
a jew gets shot. I can also state with absolute certainty-------the mayor does not show up every
time a jew gets shot. I must have missed something

Forum List

Back