America....The Present and The Future

1. In a constellation of lies from an administration based on lies, this one may be the most egregious....

"OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” Obama: Anyone Claiming America's Economy Is In Decline Is Peddling Fiction

OMG!!!!

2.While I can certainly provide dozens and dozens of examples that prove the absurdity of this absurd executive's self-serving fairy tales, this is one of the most recent:

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. economy created the fewest number of jobs in more than five years in May as employment in the manufacturing and construction sectors fell sharply, suggesting a deterioration in the labor market ...Nonfarm payrolls increased by only 38,000 jobs last month, the smallest gain since September 2010, the Labor Department said on Friday. Underscoring the report's weakness, employers hired 59,000 fewer workers in March and April than previously reported. While the unemployment rate fell three-tenths of a percentage point to 4.7 percent in May, the lowest since November 2007, that was in part due to people dropping out of the labor force."
Weak U.S. employment report dims prospect of Fed rate hike

3. "The somber assessment of the current jobs market, offered Monday by the chairman of the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen, certainly throws cold water on President Obama’s election-year messaging.

4. GDP Growth under Mr. Obama has averaged a stagnant 1.7% a year.Meanwhile, Ireland is growing at nearly 8%, India at 7%, Sweden at 4%. The Obama economy is a loser compared with other countries.

[An interesting comparison,..... FDR's 'economic recovery' from the Depression trailed that of those nations that weren't led by Roosevelt.]

5. ...[Obama's is] “the worst economic-growth record of any president” since the Great Depression, says Stanford economist Michael Boskin.

6. Growth dipped below 1% in the first quarter, and full time employment actually shrank in May.

7. We can’t let Obama-stagnation become the new normal. It’s driving Americans to self-destruction. Deaths from alcoholism, drug addiction, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicides — what Princeton University researcher Anne Case calls “deaths of despair” — have soared.

8. Who’s equipped to jumpstart America’s economy, .....
Spoiler alert, it’s not Mrs. Clinton. She makes her money giving speeches and promoting books about herself.

9. [Bill's wife] calls her plan “fair growth.” The phrase should strike terror into the heart of any business owner. It means more gender and racial preferences in hiring, more government rules on how employees are paid, and tax hikes to push businesses into what she calls “farsighted investments.” Uncle Sam will be sitting in boardrooms and looking over managers’ shoulders."
As Obama Economy Falters Feds Could Yet Force Pols To Bare Their Tax Returns - The New York Sun

Look around....and remember those who put this man, and this party, in office.

And remember the contempt that they deserve.

What's your point? He's almost gone. The country IS in better shape than when he took office. If you don't believe that then you REALLY are a very stupid person.

If you are tired of the Obama presidency as most of us are then don't write him in for a third term. Problem solved.

Patriot, get off yer azz and get a trade.
I seriously don't get what you are saying. I don't need a "trade" - I work in the professional world. And to be clear - a "trade" is a great thing to have. One can make a very comfortable living as an electrician, or plumber, etc. But it's simply not for me. My skill set and talents are better suited for what I'm currently doing.
But, liberalism keeps you from earning a living according to you.
So far - I've been blessed enough to avoid that reality. But millions of other people have been prevented from earning a living because of it.

What's your point? He's almost gone. The country IS in better shape than when he took office. If you don't believe that then you REALLY are a very stupid person.

94 million have dropped out of the labor force - the worst in U.S. history

More people on food stamps than any point in U.S. history

The highest debt in U.S. history (almost $20 trillion)

If you don't recognize that the nation is in exponentially worse shape than before he took office, then you really are a very stupid person.

I seriously don't get what you are saying. I don't need a "trade" - I work in the professional world. And to be clear - a "trade" is a great thing to have. One can make a very comfortable living as an electrician, or plumber, etc. But it's simply not for me. My skill set and talents are better suited for what I'm currently doing.
So far - I've been blessed enough to avoid that reality. But millions of other people have been prevented from earning a living because of it.
Oh horseshit, more people are working than not working...and there has always been unemployment..during the industrial era...

If you don't recognize that the nation is in exponentially worse shape than before he took office, then you really are a very stupid person.
Larger population that in the history of the USA and the largest demographic is retiring...

I give Reagan a pass (sort of). People forget just what type of shape the US was in with the Soviets being more and more aggressive, building a larger and larger army, and the US reeling from the shadows of assassinations, Vietnam, the Oil Embargo, and inflation.
Like it or not, he is probably the most popular President of our lifetimes. And for good reason. He stood up to the greatest threat to the nation (external threat anyway) we have ever seen.
As I put it more than once. He doesn’t deserve a place on Mt. Rushmore…he deserves his own mountain.

The problem wasn’t Reagan’s spending as much as it was his legacy.
Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama see his popularity and think there is a path to having those post-executive numbers and aura….none of it has anything to do with your deficit apparently since Reagan ran his up and he’s popular.

1.) Great post

2.) I think the last part really summarizes the problem with America and leadership today. For the life of me, I cannot understand why these egomaniacs are so concerned with their "legacy". One of the three greatest presidents the U.S. ever had was George Washington. He was a man of tremendous humility. They had to beg him to run for president. When they came to him, he said "have I not done enough for my country already"? He had no desire for fame, power, etc. But today, that's all we see. Both Trump and Hillary are the most power-hungry egomaniacs that have ever run for office. And every thing they do in office will be centered around what it means for them and their "legacy" rather than is it Constitutional and beneficial.
This is the type of humility that our leaders should have. People like George Washington and Ronald Reagan had it. People like Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton do not.
  • Former NFL player Tim Tebow, who is known for his devout faith and good works, told The Church Boyspodcast this week that he wants his personal legacy to be one of loving and caring for others
  • “It’s not about how much you have in your bank account. It’s about the lives that you’ve changed
  • “What am I living for? Am I living for eternal things? Am I living for the here and now? Am I living for money, fame and power? What do I want my life to mean?” Tebow asked. “When we die, there’s going to be a dash in between the date we were born and the date that we died, and that dash is going to represent everything we did in our life. And what is that dash going to represent?”
Tim Tebow Reveals the Key Moment That Profoundly Impacted His Christian ‘Testimony’ — and Gets Candid About ‘Money, Fame and Power’

Oh horseshit, more people are working than not working...and there has always been unemployment..during the industrial era...
Highest number of people who have left the labor force (94 million) in U.S. history. The facts are the facts brother.

We have plenty of minimum wage jobs. I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. I am not saying a burger flipper should make $20 per hour. We have people with college degrees who need to find a job in their field.
I can see lower regulations and taxes but we surely shouldnt expect workers here to be treated like workers in China and accept that pay. With lower regulations and less taxes we can nicely increase labor rates here.
This country has jobs....it does not have careers

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

What we used to call the American Dream
Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.
Way to go Captain Hyperbole

Liberalism is a "cancer" that destroys all jobs
Yep. It's done it all over the world. The former U.S.S.R. Cambodia. Ethiopia. Vietnam. Cuba. And now as it has been implemented more and more in Europe and the U.S., it's doing the exact same things to us.
Liberals founded this country and fought slavery, for women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections....

Next time you meet one, be sure to thank them

Larger population that in the history of the USA and the largest demographic is retiring...
A larger population automatically ensures more jobs by sheer need and numbers chief. More babies being born requires more nurses and doctors. More baby boomers aging requires more nursing home staff. More people requires more food - which means more farmers. It also means more automobiles are required. More houses are required. I could go on and on all day. Would you like me to continue?

A diminishing population would absolutely be a legitimate excuse for a certain amount of job loss. But an larger population ensures more jobs are required. If they aren't there, it's because policies are destroying them.

Highest number of people who have left the labor force (94 million) in U.S. history. The facts are the facts brother.
Why are you upset about retirees, stay at home moms and 16 year olds?

We have plenty of minimum wage jobs. I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. I am not saying a burger flipper should make $20 per hour. We have people with college degrees who need to find a job in their field.
I can see lower regulations and taxes but we surely shouldnt expect workers here to be treated like workers in China and accept that pay. With lower regulations and less taxes we can nicely increase labor rates here.

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.

Yep. It's done it all over the world. The former U.S.S.R. Cambodia. Ethiopia. Vietnam. Cuba. And now as it has been implemented more and more in Europe and the U.S., it's doing the exact same things to us.
Liberals founded this country and fought slavery, for women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections....

No matter how many times you attempt to steal the accomplishments of conservatives and credit them to liberals, it won't work junior. History has documented it all. Conservatives founded this nation. In fact, everything that Thomas Jefferson wrote about and did you people now refer to as "radicalism". How sad is that? Conservatives freed the slaves while liberals actually started a war against their own country because they were so adamant about keeping slavery alive (something that they fight for to this very day - insisting that us conservatives should labor all day and be forced to surrender the fruits of our labor for the liberals who don't work). We also lead the Civil Rights movement while the liberals vehemently opposed it.

I would tell you to thank a conservative the next time you meet one, but we all know you hate all of those things. You're the old school tried and true liberal. Slavery for your benefit. Women silenced and oppressed. Rights and freedoms surrendered for the communist "good" of society.

Because a lot of them want jobs. While you and Obama want them on the government plantation so they are beholden to government for even their most basic survival needs.

A larger population automatically ensures more jobs by sheer need and numbers chief. More babies being born requires more nurses and doctors. More baby boomers aging requires more nursing home staff. More people requires more food - which means more farmers. It also means more automobiles are required. More houses are required. I could go on and on all day. Would you like me to continue?

A diminishing population would absolutely be a legitimate excuse for a certain amount of job loss. But an larger population ensures more jobs are required. If they aren't there, it's because policies are destroying them.
A larger population does not mean more jobs...workers that are willing to work for lower pay does, since we are in a global economy now..your beef is with corporations which seek to abandon everything but a higher profit....be sure to buy more Asian products to help build more jobs in China...

No matter how many times you attempt to steal the accomplishments of conservatives and credit them to liberals, it won't work junior. History has documented it all. Conservatives founded this nation. In fact, everything that Thomas Jefferson wrote about and did you people now refer to as "radicalism". How sad is that? Conservatives freed the slaves while liberals actually started a war against their own country because they were so adamant about keeping slavery alive (something that they fight for to this very day - insisting that us conservatives should labor all day and be forced to surrender the fruits of our labor for the liberals who don't work). We also lead the Civil Rights movement while the liberals vehemently opposed it.

I would tell you to thank a conservative the next time you meet one, but we all know you hate all of those things. You're the old school tried and true liberal. Slavery for your benefit. Women silenced and oppressed. Rights and freedoms surrendered for the communist "good" of society.
Name a conservative and his accomplishments and we can talk. But be careful, don't try to pass off Republucans as conservative

Because a lot of them want jobs. While you and Obama want them on the government plantation so they are beholden to government for even their most basic survival needs.
No...the overwhelming majority want to stay home

Retirees want to be retired
Stay at home moms want to take care of the kids
16 year olds want to be in school

THAT is the bulk of your 94 million out of the workforce

1. In a constellation of lies from an administration based on lies, this one may be the most egregious....

"OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” Obama: Anyone Claiming America's Economy Is In Decline Is Peddling Fiction

OMG!!!!

2.While I can certainly provide dozens and dozens of examples that prove the absurdity of this absurd executive's self-serving fairy tales, this is one of the most recent:

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. economy created the fewest number of jobs in more than five years in May as employment in the manufacturing and construction sectors fell sharply, suggesting a deterioration in the labor market ...Nonfarm payrolls increased by only 38,000 jobs last month, the smallest gain since September 2010, the Labor Department said on Friday. Underscoring the report's weakness, employers hired 59,000 fewer workers in March and April than previously reported. While the unemployment rate fell three-tenths of a percentage point to 4.7 percent in May, the lowest since November 2007, that was in part due to people dropping out of the labor force."
Weak U.S. employment report dims prospect of Fed rate hike

3. "The somber assessment of the current jobs market, offered Monday by the chairman of the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen, certainly throws cold water on President Obama’s election-year messaging.

4. GDP Growth under Mr. Obama has averaged a stagnant 1.7% a year.Meanwhile, Ireland is growing at nearly 8%, India at 7%, Sweden at 4%. The Obama economy is a loser compared with other countries.

[An interesting comparison,..... FDR's 'economic recovery' from the Depression trailed that of those nations that weren't led by Roosevelt.]

5. ...[Obama's is] “the worst economic-growth record of any president” since the Great Depression, says Stanford economist Michael Boskin.

6. Growth dipped below 1% in the first quarter, and full time employment actually shrank in May.

7. We can’t let Obama-stagnation become the new normal. It’s driving Americans to self-destruction. Deaths from alcoholism, drug addiction, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicides — what Princeton University researcher Anne Case calls “deaths of despair” — have soared.

8. Who’s equipped to jumpstart America’s economy, .....
Spoiler alert, it’s not Mrs. Clinton. She makes her money giving speeches and promoting books about herself.

9. [Bill's wife] calls her plan “fair growth.” The phrase should strike terror into the heart of any business owner. It means more gender and racial preferences in hiring, more government rules on how employees are paid, and tax hikes to push businesses into what she calls “farsighted investments.” Uncle Sam will be sitting in boardrooms and looking over managers’ shoulders."
As Obama Economy Falters Feds Could Yet Force Pols To Bare Their Tax Returns - The New York Sun

Look around....and remember those who put this man, and this party, in office.

And remember the contempt that they deserve.

You should worry your empty little head with what's happening in the GOP and refocus. And probably practice saying "Madam President" because your party has been hijacked by a psychopath.

Apparently there are some that don't remember the flaming sack of dog shit economy Obama was handed by the previous administration which took office with the highest surplus in my memory. In spite of a congress which PROMISED ONLY that they would make sure Obama was a one term president and got ZERO co-operation in doing ANYTHING to improve the country we are CERTAINLY in better shape than the last guys operation which had the whole world's economy going down for the count in a flaming tailspin. You people are astonishing!

Would I prefer that the GOP would have done a damned thing to help make the economy stronger? Duh. Apparently they don't work well with dark skinned folks. Blaming Obama for anything but keeping a steady hand on the tiller is ludicrous. I didn't vote for Obama so don't start your STUPID liberal accusations, but saying HE is solely responsible for the economy is pure horse shit.

A larger population does not mean more jobs...workers that are willing to work for lower pay does, since we are in a global economy now..your beef is with corporations which seek to abandon everything but a higher profit....be sure to buy more Asian products to help build more jobs in China...

If these dolts want to know where the jobs went just look East and thank the LAST TWO presidents BEFORE the black guy took office.

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

President Ronald Reagan

President Reagan added $1.412 trillion in deficits, nearly doubling the debt. He fought the 1982 recession by cutting the top income tax rate from 70% to 28%, and the corporate rate from 48% to 34%. He also increased government spending by 2.5% a year. That included a 35% increase in the defense budget and an expansion of Medicare.

Which Presidents Rang Up the Highest Deficits?

And then...

Obama cuts deficit by two thirds

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double the national debt in 8 years, but leftists ignore this and willfully believe in misinformation.

Forum List

Back