America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Unemployment is this low, and yet the Fed is having to step in to help the economy. Bond yields are still pathetic, and we're in a manufacturing recession now. Something is clearly still wrong.

The low/middle and middle classes don't have enough money to drive the economy, but the upper class us doing great.

And that's the problem, even if they don't see something that obvious in the alternate universe.

Yet if the Democrats win, Middle Class take-home pay will go down.

Record homelessness in the USA and republicans are declaring employment at an all time high. What kind of employment? Gig economy, mostly part time, no benefits and easily replaced by foreigners and illegals who will work for less. This meat plant raid, lots of illegals. Did the owner go to jail? Of course not and guaranteed he's a trump man through and through. There's no 'there' there with trump. Low wages, no benefits or job protection.... the republican way, and still the poor proles chant 'trump trump trump'.
Chicken Plants See Little Fallout From Immigration Raids

atlanta-fed_wage-growth-tracker.jpeg

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Labor is still underpaid although I gotta say the road construction guys working on our roads are clearing 70 some bucks an hour. Alot of ignorant stupid taxpayers are crying over it. I say good for the workers. It's close to their worth but not quite there yet.

The reason for full employment is that the job market is flooded with overqualified incredibly hard working young people who produce big profits for small wages. They show up, bust their butts day after day. They make the nation go.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.
Definitely not reducing jobs, like Obama care.

No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.
When Obama left office there were a RECORD number of Americans working.
You still need some new lies.

Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.

Obama told us with all the jobs gone overseas, they weren't coming back. That we would just have to adjust to it. Even asked if Trump had a magic wand to bring them back. I love and laugh at the way you want to rewrite history.
That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.

That is NOT what Obama said, but you knew that already, Obama was clearly talking about the effect of automation of productivity and jobs. But nice deflection from the undeniable fact that a RECORD number of Americans were working when Obama left office.

Obama, Obama, Obama...

Are you spelling the President's name wrong? It is Trump.

Obama, Obama, Obama...

Are you spelling the President's name wrong? It is Trump.
No the current president is PUTIN!

Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.

God bless Trump. Much better than with the worthless affirmation action Muslim was President and there were much fewer jobs and they were mostly low paying.

The worthless piece of shit dumbass Muslim President increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt tremendously, screwed up health care, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth. A record of failure. .

Obama said in a speech about bringing manufacturing jobs back. What is he gonna do, us a magic wand. Obama was one of the worst presidents we have ever had. Quit trying to rewrite history.
No matter how bad you are brainwashed to think Obama is, he is infinitely better than Corrupt lying scum POS Tramp.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

Because you pay under the table and all those resumes come from Venezuela, admit it clown.

Record homelessness in the USA and republicans are declaring employment at an all time high. What kind of employment? Gig economy, mostly part time, no benefits and easily replaced by foreigners and illegals who will work for less. This meat plant raid, lots of illegals. Did the owner go to jail? Of course not and guaranteed he's a trump man through and through. There's no 'there' there with trump. Low wages, no benefits or job protection.... the republican way, and still the poor proles chant 'trump trump trump'.

View attachment 282928

You show me your link, I'll show you mine. Trump came in to an economy that had been growing for several years. Two links I have contradicts what you say and trump now has to subsidize farmers because of the loss of China's business.

Thousands of truck drivers have lost their jobs this year in the trucking 'bloodbath.' Here's what's behind the slowdown in the $800 billion industry.

Last edited:

View attachment 282928

You show me your link, I'll show you mine. Trump came in to an economy that had been growing for several years. Two links I have contradicts what you say and trump now has to subsidize farmers because of the loss of China's business.

Thousands of truck drivers have lost their jobs this year in the trucking 'bloodbath.' Here's what's behind the slowdown in the $800 billion industry.

I have no idea why you gave me a link to this topic.....but whatever.......

The best part about your second article was towards the end:

Seidl of Cowen wrote to investors in May, "The death of freight has been greatly exaggerated."

Seidl said in his note that "the tremendous strength in the freight market in the first half of 2018" just makes 2019 look really bad. Indeed, 2019's rates are on par with what we saw in 2017 — they haven't hit the recession qualities of 2016.

Now, I've been in this business a very long time. I'm also looking at other opportunities in the field in case something I like comes up. And the dire need for drivers have never been this bad. Now for my proof by Bloomberg.

The U.S. trucker shortage is expected to more than double over the next decade as the industry struggles to replace aging drivers and recruit more women.

The driver deficit swelled by more than 10,000 to 60,800 in 2018 from a year earlier, according to a study by the American Trucking Associations. The shortage is expected to ease slightly this year as U.S.-China trade friction slows freight demand and after trucking companies boosted pay to attract recruits.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

As for pay, that is a problem because of all the damn foreigners we have in this country. Companies that don't want to pay anything for good drivers get these clowns from overseas, and they are terrible and dangerous drivers to boot. Some of them don't even understand English so they can't read the signs on the highway.

So what they do is come here and lower American wages like any other industry that uses foreigners. They are willing to come here, work for nothing, and use their truck as their home.

Thanks Mr President.

Because you pay under the table and all those resumes come from Venezuela, admit it clown.

He doesn't pay anybody anything unless it's the paper boy.

You can tell by what and how he writes he's never had a business in his life. But hey! This is the internet, and you can post anything you want to be. How could he be a business owner these days when he can't even figure out how to quote people on USMB yet? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back