America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Sometimes but not always. Better employees does not always equate to proportional higher profits.

Several of our customers are changing their employee pool from white to black. Blacks will work for less money, and even though the quality of work is not as great, in the end, they save more money.

Ohio; Bringing back slavery one business at a time!

Ignorant leftist. Slavery is forcing somebody to work for free, not offering a job to somebody who is more than willing to accept.

Isn't forced below livable wages a form of slavery? This is not Russia.

So who is being forced? Nobody is forced. Anybody who feels forced should come here and be a bricklayer. It's a $50.00 per hour job. Or my career for instance. We need 60,000 new drivers we can't find, and more expected as we baby boomers continue to retire.

If employers pay less than livable wage it is forced.

Breaking news! We need 60,000 new drivers we can't find because the industry has a 87% turn-over rate. I have a 1% turn-over rate. Can you guess why?

Yes I can, because you make it all up. You're no more of a one-percenter than I am an astronaut.

Living on the road is hard. People do it to get experience mostly. Foreigners come here and work for crap money living between their truck and cheap hotels. Some find it's not what it was cutout to be.

Then there are problems with the government. You can only have so many points on your license, or CSA2010 points before you can't drive any longer. New government logbook changes also forced a lot of people off the road because they could no longer work enough hours to make it worth their time.

Even if there was any truth to that, it would be a good thing.

States should be more self-funded and less dependent of the federal government. Less dependency on the federal government is a great thing.

How many tens of billions do the feds spend in Ohio?

I really don't know. But whatever it is, they didn't raise our taxes.

10.5 cents per gallon in Ohio. More to come.

And 19 cents on diesel which my employer is not happy about. However, those taxes go strictly to more road improvements.

Because expected returns from the feds are much lower.

You live in fantasy land. They've been talking about this the last ten years or so. They are totally unrelated.

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969
Darn it. And here I thought the Mexicans had stolen all our jobs!
They stopped coming
O'rly? What was all that shit about caravans you were all shitting your pants about? :lol:

They all left, eh? All 42 million? Really?
The caravans were turned back. Now go and flip burgers instead of being a parasite.
What about the 42 million that are already here? Did they all leave? :lol:

Or is it 60 million? I forget.

God bless Trump. Much better than with the worthless affirmation action Muslim was President and there were much fewer jobs and they were mostly low paying.

The worthless piece of shit dumbass Muslim President increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt tremendously, screwed up health care, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth. A record of failure. .

I thought you were American. When did you move to Pakistan?

Ignorant leftist. Slavery is forcing somebody to work for free, not offering a job to somebody who is more than willing to accept.

So who is being forced? Nobody is forced. Anybody who feels forced should come here and be a bricklayer. It's a $50.00 per hour job. Or my career for instance. We need 60,000 new drivers we can't find, and more expected as we baby boomers continue to retire.

Breaking news! We need 60,000 new drivers we can't find because the industry has a 87% turn-over rate. I have a 1% turn-over rate. Can you guess why?

Yes I can, because you make it all up. You're no more of a one-percenter than I am an astronaut.

Living on the road is hard. People do it to get experience mostly. Foreigners come here and work for crap money living between their truck and cheap hotels. Some find it's not what it was cutout to be.

Then there are problems with the government. You can only have so many points on your license, or CSA2010 points before you can't drive any longer. New government logbook changes also forced a lot of people off the road because they could no longer work enough hours to make it worth their time.

"Yes I can" what?

FYI: I'm pro canceling the daddy bush signed worker visa law.

How many tens of billions do the feds spend in Ohio?

I really don't know. But whatever it is, they didn't raise our taxes.

10.5 cents per gallon in Ohio. More to come.

And 19 cents on diesel which my employer is not happy about. However, those taxes go strictly to more road improvements.

Because expected returns from the feds are much lower.

You live in fantasy land. They've been talking about this the last ten years or so. They are totally unrelated.

23. Ohio
• Net federal funding: $2,750 per resident
• Total revenue from fed. gov.: $125.7 billion (8th most)
• SNAP benefit recipiency: 13.2 percent (tied - 12th highest)
• Median household income: $54,021 (16th lowest)

Watch what happens next year.

How much money does your state receive from the federal government? Check out this list.

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969
Darn it. And here I thought the Mexicans had stolen all our jobs!
They stopped coming
O'rly? What was all that shit about caravans you were all shitting your pants about? :lol:

They all left, eh? All 42 million? Really?
The caravans were turned back. Now go and flip burgers instead of being a parasite.
What about the 42 million that are already here? Did they all leave? :lol:

Or is it 60 million? I forget.

Still waiting for tRump to jail employers that knowingly hire Illegals.

Still waiting for tRump to cancel the US worker visa programs.

Those two ideals would really Make America Great Again!

If you can't find workers then the employer is doing something radically bad.

that is a bit simplistic, to put it mildly.

there are industries where there are just a shortage of qualified workers.

There are regions that have a shortage of workers of any kind, let alone qualified ones.

Both my wife and my daughter are nurses and they work in different states in different parts of a hospital and both of their places of employment are constantly short nurses due to no fault of their own other than not being able to make the job easier.

That's all across the country and has been going on for decades. If you are an RN, you can move to any part of the country you desire and never have to think about finding a job.

My wife's best friend is an AP-RN...I recall she averages two job offers a week, from places as far apart as Seattle, Jacksonville, Dallas, Milwaukee, Hilo, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Oakland, and Pittsburgh.

Sometimes but not always. Better employees does not always equate to proportional higher profits.

Several of our customers are changing their employee pool from white to black. Blacks will work for less money, and even though the quality of work is not as great, in the end, they save more money.

You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

That's not a guess, either.

There are regions that have a shortage of workers of any kind, let alone qualified ones.

Both my wife and my daughter are nurses and they work in different states in different parts of a hospital and both of their places of employment are constantly short nurses due to no fault of their own other than not being able to make the job easier.

That's all across the country and has been going on for decades. If you are an RN, you can move to any part of the country you desire and never have to think about finding a job.

My wife's best friend is an AP-RN...I recall she averages two job offers a week, from places as far apart as Seattle, Jacksonville, Dallas, Milwaukee, Hilo, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Oakland, and Pittsburgh.

She is also degreed and licensed which is only 10% of American Workers.

You are so full of shit it is bubbling out your ears.

That's not a guess, either.

You're bloviating, again.

According to the Census Bureau 46% of the country has at least an Associate degree and 35% have a bachelors.

According to the Census Bureau 46% of the country has at least an Associate degree and 35% have a bachelors.
OnePercenter is wrong 99% of the time...this is no surprise.

I worked with RN's years ago when I was doing the medical thing. I learned quite a lot about the profession. In fact our respiratory therapist decided to switch fields from that to an RN. He said the money was just too good not to. He was an extremely smart guy, and sold some great pot at the time.

degreed and licensed

When was I wrong?

When was I wrong?

In the last 10 minutes or ever?

When was I wrong?

In the last 10 minutes or ever?

Weak, but I'd not expect any less from you.

degreed and licensed

that is because only 2% of jobs out there require a license.

Forum List

Back