America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

It's all fake made up numbers on the line of when they said obama's numbers were fake.

Unemployment is this low, and yet the Fed is having to step in to help the economy. Bond yields are still pathetic, and we're in a manufacturing recession now. Something is clearly still wrong.

The low/middle and middle classes don't have enough money to drive the economy, but the upper class us doing great.

And that's the problem, even if they don't see something that obvious in the alternate universe.

Thanks Mr President.

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.

Thanks Mr President.

You have 5 companies receiving 500 cvs a month?! Where do you find the time to be annoying?

I think you might be the biggest fraud on the board and that's saying something considering FakeJake used to post here.

I don't believe for one second that you own 5 companies. In fact I think you are an insecure tool who lies online to bolster his self esteem.

Just the continuation of a 10 year trend...

upload_2019-10-4_19-24-23.png

Look around...see any empty malls?....any long standing empty store fronts for lease...how about truck traffic on the highways...more than ever....went to best buy yesterday and the store was packed with people...the restaurants are filled....the nation is great again...Trump Made America Great Again....

Look around...see any empty malls?....any long standing empty store fronts for lease...how about truck traffic on the highways...more than ever....went to best buy yesterday and the store was packed with people...the restaurants are filled....the nation is great again...Trump Made America Great Again....
Then why is GDP stuck at only 2%?

Why are bond yields so low?

Why is the Fed now forced to drop interest rates long before they wanted to?

Then why is GDP stuck at only 2%?

Why are bond yields so low?

Why is the Fed now forced to drop interest rates long before they wanted to?
As long as we have everyone employed any really bad financial number or prediction is moot....
When everyone starts losing their job then get back to me...until then the voting public will continue to be happy and satisfied with their life...

Forum List

Back