America Reaches True Full Employment!!!

Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs.
That is a proven lie. You lying scum need some new lies.
Bullshit, it is true. The hospitality business, and small companies didn't have a choice. Oh, and many laid off people. Don't let the truth hurt you.
You are incapable of the truth!
When the PPACA passed in March 2010 there were 9,233.000 working PT who want FT jobs. When Obama left office it was DOWN to 5,941,000. Your LIE has been proven,SUCKER!

Bullshit, it is true. The hospitality business, and small companies didn't have a choice. Oh, and many laid off people. Don't let the truth hurt you.
When the PPACA passed in March 2010 there were 9,233.000 working PT who want FT jobs. When Obama left office it was DOWN to 5,941,000. Your LIE has been proven,SUCKER!
How old are you ten? I remember it and you loons blamed the greedy business owners. So shut up, since the internet. You cannot get away with your lies.

How old are you ten? I remember it and you loons blamed the greedy business owners. So shut up, since the internet. You cannot get away with your lies.
You "remember" nothing of the kind. You were told that lie and you are STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot it on a public message board. I gave you the actual data from the same BLS source the OP is using to claim true full employment, so if you want to claim true full employment that you have to accept the fact that PT employment for workers who wanted FT jobs DECLINED dramatically after the PPACA passed into law and all you sources who told you differently saw you as a SUCKER!

Trump has forced the corrupt media to prove just how incredibly biased and dishonest they are.

Because they don't agree with tRump?

No because they lie and pick their nose.

Emperor tRump has no clothes and they honestly report it.

I see, so when the Washington Post just gave House Dem's 4 Pinocchio's for LYING about the whistle blower they honestly reported it got it. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Trump has forced the corrupt media to prove just how incredibly biased and dishonest they are.

I see, so when the Washington Post just gave House Dem's 4 Pinocchio's for LYING about the whistle blower they honestly reported it got it. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Tramp and the America hating Right tell me the WaPo is not to be believed.

Tramp and the America hating Right tell me the WaPo is not to be believed.

Its shocking that even the WaPo gives the Dem's 4 Pinocchio's for LYING. Poor Dem's another swing and a miss they are just no match for Trump. Here's an idea you traitorous bunch of lying hacks, rot in hell.

Look around...see any empty malls?....any long standing empty store fronts for lease...how about truck traffic on the highways...more than ever....went to best buy yesterday and the store was packed with people...the restaurants are filled....the nation is great again...Trump Made America Great Again....

As a local truck driver, I can tell you we are busy as all hell, and so are our competitors. It's not so much new customers we are busy with, it's our current customers we've had for years.

The most interesting one is our packaging companies. They make boxes to sell to industry. They have their own drivers, but use us when things get busy instead of buying new trucks and hiring drivers (which are hard to find today). At times, we get one or two deliveries from those places a week. These days, one of those places uses us several times a day, and the other ones are using us several times a week.

The reason packaging companies are interesting is because it's a gauge of other businesses. When they are making more products, they need more boxes.

Record homelessness in the USA and republicans are declaring employment at an all time high. What kind of employment? Gig economy, mostly part time, no benefits and easily replaced by foreigners and illegals who will work for less. This meat plant raid, lots of illegals. Did the owner go to jail? Of course not and guaranteed he's a trump man through and through. There's no 'there' there with trump. Low wages, no benefits or job protection.... the republican way, and still the poor proles chant 'trump trump trump'.
Chicken Plants See Little Fallout From Immigration Raids

Last edited:
Look around...see any empty malls?....any long standing empty store fronts for lease...how about truck traffic on the highways...more than ever....went to best buy yesterday and the store was packed with people...the restaurants are filled....the nation is great again...Trump Made America Great Again....
Then why is GDP stuck at only 2%?

Why are bond yields so low?

Why is the Fed now forced to drop interest rates long before they wanted to?

Probably the feds want to sustain the economy through the trade war deals, especially with China.

Traditionally, full employment is considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969
Nearly 300,000 dropped out of the labor force to get to the phony 3.5%

According to this source, the labor force participation rate held steady in September.

United States September 2019 Unemployment Rate Declines to 3.5% - 136,000 Jobs Added, Labor Force Participation Rate at 63.2 %

Unemployment is this low, and yet the Fed is having to step in to help the economy. Bond yields are still pathetic, and we're in a manufacturing recession now. Something is clearly still wrong.

The low/middle and middle classes don't have enough money to drive the economy, but the upper class us doing great.

And that's the problem, even if they don't see something that obvious in the alternate universe.

We hit a new household median income high just a few months ago. Apparently things are better for a lot of people.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

158,269,000: Record Number of Employed in September; 3.5% Unemployment Rate Best Since 1969

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.
Obama care turn full time jobs into part time jobs. Give Trump a little more time. He will correct that too.
Obama....:71: fat donnie isn't responsible for anything, is he.......................just a fat orange victim.

Employers have never had it so incredibly easy finding qualified, hard working people to fill positions. We've never seen such a productive, smart, work till you drop new generation of young workers. They are the reason America is great. Tough hard nosed workers producing big time for a smidgeon of pay.

Traditionally, full employment us considered 4%. Today it is at 3.5%. This is unseen for 50 years, so anyone who wants to find a job, even a Democrat, can.

Thanks Mr President.

That's what they were afraid of.
No kidding. If the stock market goes down a bit it's breaking news while the lowest unemployment in 50 years is insignificant.

If we have the lowest unemployment in 50 years, why are my five companies receiving 500+ resumes per month?

Then of course we have a record level credit card debt which makes me believe that most employed are under-employed.

We may have record level of credit card debt because thanks to Democrats, we are creating more irresponsible people. But more than that is people are confident of our economy. When people are self-assured they have income in the future, they spend it now.

Employers have never had it so incredibly easy finding qualified, hard working people to fill positions. We've never seen such a productive, smart, work till you drop new generation of young workers. They are the reason America is great. Tough hard nosed workers producing big time for a smidgeon of pay.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm in industry all day long, and most of our customers can't find workers to do the jobs. Industrial sites are littered with HELP WANTED signs everywhere.

Considering the pay the bottom 60 percent of earners make they have no choice but to buy necessities on credit. Hard to make it on 15 bucks an hour.

Industrial companies that don't pay or are bad places to work won't attract good workers and rightfully so.

Forum List

Back