America Moving Toward Banana Republic Style Elections

You have shown, in two threads I have started, that you lack critical thinking skills.

Anti-intellectualism is all the rage in today's Republican Party.

And Trump shall lead them.....
I don't want Trump to even run, so not sure where you got that.
I'm just showing where a bunch of political elitists are railroading Trump through the manipulation
of a Banana hearing.
I thought you were smarter than this, my apologies

OK, what "record" of Republican administration is superior? GDP growth? The debt or deficit? International affairs? Wars? Crime? Wall Street? Corporate profits? Which one, and please document.
jan 6th hearings , homophobia, white supremist, destroying our democracy when we are a constitutional republic,, and there are many other fear factor things the democrats push,,

It's all out in the open. This is an example of why they're told they're at "war" with "evil". It's why they're told the election was "stolen". Anything they do now is justified to them, even refusing to certify elections they lose. Looks like things are going their way.
I'm sure you believe that.

You guys need "no I.D, incomplete, after-deadline-date-mail-in-ballots, stop-the-vote-count-restart-tomorrow, no-video-footage, computer voting systems" approach to elections to really build trust with voters and global democracies...

One day hopefully soon, Americans both D, R, or neither, will wake up in the morning and realize that their Constitution has been invalidated.

Republicans have long attacked teachers, and worked against them, especially in terms of their pay, making sure that the base remains uneducated. Nothing the GOP fears more than educated voters.
Hmmmmmmmm-BOY. CommunistCore. Now that's education, ain't it?

Forum List

Back