America Leading by Example

Do you guys intend on playing the weepy drunken sod who has lost all meaning in life because their scam artist lost at the polls?

Gee, I wonder where they learned to do this? This is how we go from a Superpower to a banana republic

Leftists all over the world can't win without cheating

Ergo, Americans should cease all cooperation and compromise with them, especially the domestic entity.

Gee, I wonder where they learned to do this? This is how we go from a Superpower to a banana republic

That's frameable. The premise that "we're going to take all your shit and give you back what we think you deserve" is not an agenda that can be implemented without a fuck-ton of industrial-grade lying and wholesale theft of the elections.

We've arrived. It's time to settle this the old-fashioned way.

Yep. I expect many will blindly follow corrupt and immoral Biden
You missed my point, read it again:

When the followers lead, the leaders will soon follow.

That's us Angel. You and me and the rest of us that have been labeled 'followers' through no choice of our own.
Get out there and lead and Biden will end up following you, if your cause is worthy.

Do it! Griping will get you nowhere.

View attachment 478062

We are already a Banana Republic. Russia and China are poised to give us an ass thrashing the likes we've never seen!
Just stay tuned.....
A nation always dies from within before being conquered. The next generation will be slaves to China and you have Biden to thank

That's frameable. The premise that "we're going to take all your shit and give you back what we think you deserve" is not an agenda that can be implemented without a fuck-ton of industrial-grade lying and wholesale theft of the elections.

We've arrived. It's time to settle this the old-fashioned way.

We're already done, toast, stick a fork in us!

All the false ego ranting is too late to save this insane asylum from itself!

Do you guys intend on playing the weepy drunken sod who has lost all meaning in life because their scam artist lost at the polls?
Don't you have some corporate tool to bend over for to keep corporate America blue?

View attachment 478062

We are already a Banana Republic. Russia and China are poised to give us an ass thrashing the likes we've never seen!
Just stay tuned.....
A nation always dies from within before being conquered. The next generation will be slaves to China and you have Biden to thank
Blaming biden is like blaming a puppet for its bad jokes. It is the blame of democrats , of course biden was one of them for 50 years. The weather underground, obamas, clintons , bush's . Its time the people take back this country .

Forum List

Back