America is more than just white/black

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
This forum is becoming boring, as are race discussions in the country, just the same old thing over and over; blacks and their buddies whine, a few whites defend themselves, blacks whine some more, a few more whites defend themselves.

I'm tired of this white/black dichotomy. It's boring and it doesn't represent this country anymore. You can keep talking about it, but slowly but surely all these other groups are going to keep coming and coming and take over and most likely, they won't care about either black or white people.

One day you people are going to look around and say, holy crap, I'm surrounded by Mexicans and Chinese and Indians and Arabs. And on that day you deserve the shock because this whole time you thought things were just about white or black people.

This forum is becoming boring, as are race discussions in the country, just the same old thing over and over; blacks and their buddies whine, a few whites defend themselves, blacks whine some more, a few more whites defend themselves.

I'm tired of this white/black dichotomy. It's boring and it doesn't represent this country anymore. You can keep talking about it, but slowly but surely all these other groups are going to keep coming and coming and take over and most likely, they won't care about either black or white people.

One day you people are going to look around and say, holy crap, I'm surrounded by Mexicans and Chinese and Indians and Arabs. And on that day you deserve the shock because this whole time you thought things were just about white or black people.

I'm already surrounded, and I don't care, so long as they are Americans first.

This is a major problem. For the main parties race is an easy topic. They fight each other saying the other doesn't care about race and they do, and they think they can swap large chunks of the voting public to vote for them based on this one issue.

Then they do absolutely fucking nothing to change anything.

It happens time and time and time again, and the voting public is so stupid that it falls for it time and time and time again.

There's only one answer, and that's Proportional Representation.

----------------------------------------------- I think that BillyKinetta just kicked you azz with his truth RReality !!

Well, as an Indian American it's true I'm in a very small minority, though we are growing and there are plenty of Indians back home who want to come in.

But I'm neither white nor black, and I resent having to choose all the time between these groups. And I know there are many others who feel the same way now.

Well, as an Indian American it's true I'm in a very small minority, though we are growing and there are plenty of Indians back home who want to come in.

But I'm neither white nor black, and I resent having to choose all the time between these groups. And I know there are many others who feel the same way now.
------------------------------- why not just be an American RReality ?

Business Visa?
Best & Brightest?

Business Visa?
Best & Brightest?

You and your ilk are termites.

Business Visa?
Best & Brightest?

You and your ilk are termites.
Explain...

Indians are not really that small of a minority anymore.

I do not claim to be holy or special or anything like that, just for being an Indian American.

My only claim is that I'm tired of having to choose between white people and black people in everything. I'm neither and I resent being pulled in those directions. White and black Americans are not the only human beings on this planet, far from it. In fact, you could disappear and most of humanity wouldn't miss a beat.

I do not claim to be holy or special or anything like that, just for being an Indian American.

My only claim is that I'm tired of having to choose between white people and black people in everything. I'm neither and I resent being pulled in those directions. White and black Americans are not the only human beings on this planet, far from it. In fact, you could disappear and most of humanity wouldn't miss a beat.
so you're rejecting southern-style racism because northern-style racism is more reasonable to you?

Forum List

Back