What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America is at War

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.
Right-wingers would have us believe we are only in a phony war.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
S

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your fake projection claims are meaningless.

It is you who are talking to the Sheeple an we all see it
You contribute nothing to their conversation, I'm simply going to ignore you from now on.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to laugh, you're saying I should be ashamed of myself, what a jerk

John t Ford, you are a moron.
But, I am not a Communist LIAR spreading misinformation and costing American Lives.

We all see the POS you are .....

OP
S

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have these right-wingers hours in this crazy and this nasty, I haven't been on a message board for 20 years or so. People were bad when Bush was in office, but this is pure Insanity.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm not giving an idiot like You by specific information to prove that I was in the Air Force during the time of the Vietnam War, I never said I served in Vietnam. I was more valuable here at home, I was the head medic OBGYN at offutt Air Force Base near Omaha Nebraska. I helped deliver over 500 b. Wh when when whe when whenen the airmenWhen the airmen

Sorry, you are the clown, and a sad one at that. " It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt. "

That statement only works when the other party is wrong demwit.
So you were an REMF :laughing0301: I figured as much. And you resemble your MOS...the pussy.

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to laugh, you're saying I should be ashamed of myself, what a jerk

John t Ford, you are a moron.
If you are really 70 years old and yet you believe this simple-minded shit you post, then you are dumber than a bag of hair.

OP
S

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah you are,by voting dem.
Okay, so you're saying the only right way to vote is to vote Republican. I am sorry America is still a free country despite Trump's attempt to undo that. I will vote for a party that respects people. You have no idea what respect means. You have no idea what it means to be an American. You are one sick puppy. I pity you.

OP
S

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are really 70 years old and yet you believe this simple-minded shit you post, then you are dumber than a bag of hair.
Talking about yourself again, how sad, how very very sad.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay, so you're saying the only right way to vote is to vote Republican. I am sorry America is still a free country despite Trump's attempt to undo that. I will vote for a party that respects people. You have no idea what respect means. You have no idea what it means to be an American. You are one sick puppy. I pity you.

Not if you keep voting for communist comrad.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.
In order to fight an enemy...you gotta know who the enemy is. It's the CHINESE COVID KUNG FLU helped spread in the US by the chinese puppets aka known as democrat governors.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In order to fight an enemy...you gotta know who the enemy is. It's the CHINESE COVID KUNG FLU helped spread in the US by the chinese puppets aka known as democrat governors.
Why should anyone confide in right-wing sincerity? Red State governors were the ones insisting on a phony war against this pandemic. Recall red State governors not Blue State governors!

OP
S

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How many crazies are on this site

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List