America is at War

I dont give a rats ass what you think.
And tell us how this was all preventable. Maybe if the chinks hadnt released covid on the world maybe?
I find it rather odd that the vaccinated are coming down with covid in increasing numbers.
People like you are a danger to this country.
I am not helping this virus destroy this country you are

On psycho Leftist like you believe that bullshit.
The funny thing about people that see all these terrible things other people that don't even know or care about is there actually talking about themselves you are the psycho good luck with that

We are at war with ourselves and the CCP is to blame, with the virus they unleashed on us. That was a deliberate action. The 2020 election? By all rights, Trump should be sitting the the WH right now. But we were so intimidated but the Chinese virus that we allowed the Democrats to steal the election, hoping to appease them and amend our differences.

When all was done, it only emboldened them further.
There's no reply you're insane try to have a good day I plan on it

The funny thing about people that see all these terrible things other people that don't even know or care about is there actually talking about themselves you are the psycho good luck with that
Your fake projection claims are meaningless.

It is you who are talking to the Sheeple an we all see it

I dont give a rats ass what you think.
And tell us how this was all preventable. Maybe if the chinks hadnt released covid on the world maybe?
I find it rather odd that the vaccinated are coming down with covid in increasing numbers.
People like you are a danger to this country.
You are the greatest threat to our nation and people like you

I guess you don't believe in free speech all your other activities are Unamerican also.

You are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine, if you can't deal with that you shouldn't be on this site. It's simply reveals all your insecurities.

We are fighting an enemy that is more insidious and treacherous any human and me could ever be. Covid is the enemy. It roams among us unseen, capable of attacking anyone and everyone. It knows our weaknesses and is ever evolving to exploit those weaknesses. Everyone needs to join in this fight. Weak links will allow the enemy to win. So, please clean up your act, wear a mask and get vaccinated. We need to win this war.
Boy, go sit down in a corner somewhere and be quiet.

Remember when Trump said it was all going to go away, he was wrong and he just made it worse.

I dont believe for one second you served in Nam.
We'll try to answer this again, I was in the air force during the Vietnam war I never said I was in Vietnam I was more valuable here at home I was a head medic of Ob-Gyn at offutt Air Force Base near Omaha Nebraska I helped deliver over 500 babies. When are men came back from Vietnam I jokingly told them that I have seen way more blood than they ever had after they learned what I had been doing I said you're right you saw way more blood than I did

You are entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine, if you can't deal with that you shouldn't be on this site. It's simply reveals all your insecurities.
You are not about entitlement to one's opinion ....

You have already exposed yourself for what you are.....

If I save one life by giving out correct information I will be happy I will consider it a worthwhile success.
There is nothing about what you post being "correct information" or saving Lives.

You are a Leftist LIAR and a spreader of false information and Marxist LIES that is costing American lives.

We all see it!!!!

Seriously??
And in 70 years you haven't learned shit?

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I have to laugh, you're saying I should be ashamed of myself, what a jerk
There is nothing about what you post being "correct information" or saving Lives.

You are a Leftist LIAR and a spreader of false information and Marxist LIES that is costing American lives.

We all see it!!!!
John t Ford, you are a moron.

Forum List

Back