America helped train Omar al Shishani ISIS military commander Whoopsies! Oh and he's a Chechen

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well when I get called a Putin cock sucker by a politically ignorant asshole it doesn't sit well with me. So instead of tomorrow I am going to put this out here tonight.

We trained the Chechen right hand man of Baghdadi. ISIS Military Commander was apparently a star pupil of ours.

I had always recognized him as a brilliant military leader. But not that we had trained him.

SPECIAL. FUCKING SPECIAL. ARE WE INSANE?

One of ISIS' top commanders was a 'star pupil' of US-special forces training in the country of Georgia

al-shishani-isis-chechen.jpg

Aside from ISIS' 'caliph' Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Georgian ex-commando Omar al-Shishani might be the most recognizable and popular of the powerful militant group's leaders.

Sporting a recognizable red beard and happy to pose for photos, Shishani has acted as a very public face for some of ISIS' most notorious successes.

It was Shishani who posed with the stolen US Humvees that ISIS had seized from Mosul and brought back into Syria.

And it was Shishani who had led successful ISIS military campaigns throughout Syria as well as a blitz through western Iraq that put the group within 100 miles of Baghdad.

These military successes are not simply the result of any innate military capabilities. Instead, Shishani spent years conducting military campaigns against the Russians, first as a Chechen rebel and then as a soldier in the Georgian military.

During Shishani's four years in the military, from 2006 to 2010, his unit received some degree of training from American special forces units.

“He was a perfect soldier from his first days, and everyone knew he was a star,” an unnamed former comrade who is still active in the Georgian military told McClatchy DC. “We were well trained by American special forces units, and he was the star pupil.”

Omar al-Shishani ISIS commander and US - Business Insider

Let's get the fuck out of that shit show !
Seriously. If Putin wants it he can have it. And how about we stop training ANYBODY over there too! It always comes back to bite us in the ass!

People never stop to think what a money pit the Mid East is for us . Imagine if we spent all that money over here?

I've done a huge mega huge mega culpa over the past few years. I was all gung ho for us to remain in Afghanistan and try to bring democracy to the region (still have no problem with wiping out AQ). I was so wrong.

I worked with Afghani womans groups as an advocate since the mid 90's.Been a long couple of decades. We made some headway but not enough to get our good men and women in uniform dying trying to fight assholes who throw acid in baby girls faces just because they want to go to school.

It hurts. Will keep on trying but I don't want anyone who serves to pay the price for individuals like myself who wish desperately to bring cave people into the 21st century.

Seriously. If Putin wants it he can have it. And how about we stop training ANYBODY over there too! It always comes back to bite us in the ass!

He doesn't want it. He wants to stop it before the Chechens return. No option. He has to protect Russia from Chechen terrorists. Chechen terrorism. Check it out. Think what they did in the Beslan school massacre and other attacks.

Putin had to move in.

People never stop to think what a money pit the Mid East is for us . Imagine if we spent all that money over here?

It would pay for about 6 months of welfare.

Is the welfare budget trillions a year ?

But let's go with the premiss . The welfare would be spent in,out own supermarkets and stores , rent to our landlords etc. that money Getsrecycled into our taxpaying economy as it helps Americans .

But screw that ! Let's just burn it all overseas!

He doesn't want it. He wants to stop it before the Chechens return. No option. He has to protect Russia from Chechen terrorists. Chechen terrorism. Check it out. Think what they did in the Beslan school massacre and other attacks.

Putin had to move in.
I guess when you put it that way it makes perfect sense. If terrorists are directly affecting Russia then Putin NEEDS to go in!

I wish the U.S. would move in on the South and Latin American cartels. Instead of... well... whatever the hell it is we're doing in the middle east these days.

But let's go with the premiss . The welfare would be spent in,out own supermarkets and stores , rent to our landlords etc. that money Getsrecycled into our taxpaying economy as it helps Americans .

Only a leftist traitor thinks defending America is a waste of money.

If a politician of either party wants to nation-build over there let's simply ship the jerk over there and wish them good luck. Our troops aren't meant to be the Peace Corps. In the most safe means possible our troops should deliver our enemies back to the stone age and repeat the process if and when these foreign bastards turn up any more shit.

Putin had to move in.
I guess when you put it that way it makes perfect sense. If terrorists are directly affecting Russia then Putin NEEDS to go in!

I wish the U.S. would move in on the South and Latin American cartels. Instead of... well... whatever the hell it is we're doing in the middle east these days.

I'm of Ukrainian descent with no natural love of the USSR. But because I understand the region very well sorry as I can be I understand what and why Putin is doing what he is doing.

If one has a Chechen commander pledging 16000 or more to take out more Russian babies. Putin has every right to bomb the shit out of every ISIS or al Nusra basis that he can.

Beslan should be enough to the rest of the world to explain why Putin has now gone in and stopped the dog and pony show we were involved in.

Beslan was such a turning point.

Putin nor Kadyrov will allow another.

Now to find out we trained Omar al Shishani? I personally want to bazooka barf.

Well if you take on the cartels in Latin America than you would be able to control illegal immigration, Stop drugs....

But hey we won't be listening to you on that either...

Defending from what ? Isis is no real threat to us . I have no problem helping , but what should we take th lead ?

Funny . Conservatives talk about the debt being our greatest threat . But they'd rather deal wh Isis instead .

It hurts. Will keep on trying but I don't want anyone who serves to pay the price for individuals like myself who wish desperately to bring cave people into the 21st century.
Have you ever considered that maybe......just maybe.......people in other countries really wish that western busybodies would just go away and leave them alone? ........ :cool:

Well if you take on the cartels in Latin America than you would be able to control illegal immigration, Stop drugs....

But hey we won't be listening to you on that either...

How would that stop illegal immigration?

Defending from what ? Isis is no real threat to us . I have no problem helping , but what should we take th lead ?

Funny . Conservatives talk about the debt being our greatest threat . But they'd rather deal wh Isis instead .

ISIS is no threat to us?

You're obviously a moron. Tell Russia that ISIS is no threat to it.

Have you ever considered that maybe......just maybe.......people in other countries really wish that western busybodies would just go away and leave them alone? ........ :cool:

You should know me by now my friend.

Mea Culpa

Phew wait till I tell you what's happening here.

ISIS is no threat to us?

He has to rock it.

ISIS is no threat to us?

Yes they are a threat to Russia . They border Isis territory .

What's that have to do with the USA ?

Forum List

Back