Trump / Carson for Congress?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I don't think either has what it takes to be prez. But will they shoot for a congress /senate seat? They have the followers and they would make great senators considering their popularity .

Are senate seats I their district up for grabs anytime soon?

Timmy: I don't think either has what it takes to be prez......

What would that be Timmy ?

Let's see your criteria.....

That way we can apply it all the way around.

Let's hear it smart guy.

Let's hear it smart guy.

Ok . They are a couple of noobs who have no political experience . That's fine for primary stuff , but it'll come to light during the general race .

Trump is gruff and offensive . He comes from a world where he dictates everything . That won't translate well into politics .

Carson is a great doctor . Not sure how that translates to presidential qualification .

Let's hear it smart guy.

Ok . They are a couple of noobs who have no political experience . That's fine for primary stuff , but it'll come to light during the general race .

What political experience would that be that they need to be president.

Let's hear it.

Our current Clown-In-Chief brought nothing with him. I'll be curious to see if he carries your approval as you spell it out.

I don't think either has what it takes to be prez. But will they shoot for a congress /senate seat? They have the followers and they would make great senators considering their popularity .

A Senate seat is good for someone like Hillary, but not Ben and Trump.

Why would they lower themselves to such meaningless work? After all, it's not like the Senate ever does anything productive. Congress has given pretty much all of their authority to the President and Executive Branch.

It takes more than name recognition and popularity to make a great senator.

You've also got to have people skills, know how to get your point across, and understand that compromise isn't a dirty word, it's how you get the job done.

Voting either one of those idiots into national office would be an even bigger mistake than when the GOP let the Tea Party in and they formed the Freedom Coalition and divided the Republicans.

Trump is gruff and offensive . He comes from a world where he dictates everything . That won't translate well into politics .

He is at the top of the polls.

It always amuses me how people trash other successful people. How else are we to judge them other than success?

Carson is a great doctor . Not sure how that translates to presidential qualification .

Still waiting to hear how Obama runs your gauntlet of expectations.

You've also got to have people skills, know how to get your point across, and understand that compromise isn't a dirty word, it's how you get the job done.

Voting either one of those idiots into national office would be an even bigger mistake than when the GOP let the Tea Party in and they formed the Freedom Coalition and divided the Republicans.

There is no bigger idiot than "W". "W" would not make a pimple on either Ben or Trumps arse.

BTW, I'm loving Jeb's failure. All that money behind him and no place to go.

He can never run from the Bush name. All the money in the world can't restore a persons reputation.

Still waiting to hear how Obama runs your gauntlet of expectations.

Us Senator, state rep, top ivy law school.

Typical prez route . Even if it was fast tracked .

It always amuses me how people trash other successful people. How else are we to judge them other than success?

How'd I trash their success ? I'm saying they could easily win senate seats .

I just don't think they can sustain what they have for prez .

If "W" can do it, virtually any idiot can.

But senators can also be bulldogs . Each party has that type, the bomb throwing trouble maker . One senator can't do too much damage , lol.

Yeah. Look what W did ! You want that again ?!

Yeah. Look what W did ! You want that again ?!

The American people voted for him twice dolt.

My only point here is that considering that, anyone should be able to win.

But senators can also be bulldogs . Each party has that type, the bomb throwing trouble maker . One senator can't do too much damage , lol.

The Senate is a waste of time...........for pretty much everyone.

When you are President and want a law passed, write an Executive Order or have your army of minions in the Executive Department write regulations.

If you are President and want a Treaty to be signed, write an Executive Agreement instead.

If you want to start a war and don't want to declare war, just start a war and say its' not really a war.

Obama has shown us the way.

It's good to be king.

Last edited:
Ben's problem is that he is not qualified. He has never been a community organizer.

Forum List

Back