America has catastrophic inflation

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
There has not been such a rise in inflation since the arrival of the left in the early 60s, when America was swallowed up by hippie-pigs. Reagan put things in order, but now it's started again.
Fasten seat belts.

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

What about speed of inflation? How long did it take for 6%?
A reasonable amount of time, given the exploding demand and damaged supply chains we're experiencing.

Any intelligent adult can look at what is happening, apply the most basic of economic principles, and accurately understand this.

Exploding demand is inflationary. Add damaged supply chains to the mix, and I think things could be a lot worse.

Nothing surprising here. And anyone who tries to predict the future here is not credible.

• Banned
For the dollar, this level of inflation is unacceptable; it undermine its reputation as a reserve currency. Left bastards almost buried the US economy

I'm done trying. I have to analyze this crap for my profession, and trying to break through the mind of these people is pointless.
You don't need to break through anything, because you just invent some kind of fabulous demand, you don't even know what exactly, for what goods the demand could increase.

Mac1958 By the way, in itself, your statement that demand causes inflation is also doubtful. In order to buy money is needed, therefore the demand for money should also grow if consumption increases. This cannot be the cause of inflation.

Mac1958 By the way, in itself, your statement that demand causes inflation is also doubtful. In order to buy money is needed, therefore the demand for money should also grow if consumption increases. This cannot be the cause of inflation.
I think I'll go with my training, my education, my 21+ years of experience, and the perspectives of people in my profession.

But you're free to think whatever you want.

It's catastrophic! Catastrophic, I say!

I think I'll go with my training, my education, my 21+ years of experience, and the perspectives of people in my profession.

But you're free to think whatever you want.

It's catastrophic! Catastrophic, I say!
Have you surpassed Soros yet? Your experience does not mean anything, only fools and scammers are sitting in the economics and finances

Notice we didn't really have any economic problems until Obozo Biden Laden got into office......then LITERALLY OUT OF NOWHERE......we were in a "recession"!!!

Trump got into office, and the "recession" magically went away!! Things were getting back to economic normalcy.

Then the Pedophile Poster Boy slithered his way into the White House. And low and behold..............again.........OUT OF NOWHERE........we are in an "inflative" state!!!!

This doesn't make ANYBODY go "WHAT THE FUCK"????!!!

THE PARTY OF EVIL AND DEATH
c1680ccd-b539-4eb4-ab08-f45559a5d442.jpg

Mac1958 Typically, inflation occurs when the Fed turns on the printing press and the government pours that money into the economy.

I'm done trying. I have to analyze this crap for my profession, and trying to break through the mind of these people is pointless.
Well, analyze this:

Economic high inflation highest in 4 decades. Starts at 28 seconds after other rotten news. :rolleyes-41:
Apparently radicals in Congress have been printing too many billions if not of dollars.
No gold standards here.
We're looking at another 5.1 trillion plus interest. :(

Well, analyze this:

Economic high inflation highest in 4 decades. Starts at 28 seconds after other rotten news. :rolleyes-41:
Apparently radicals in Congress have been printing too many billions if not of dollars.
No gold standards here.
We're looking at another 5.1 trillion plus interest. :(

Yes, this has been happening through various Presidents, including the man you adore, who then took credit for the stimulus caused by that spending.

Hannity is a hyper-partisan clown. If you actually consider him an objective source on economics or markets, I feel sorry for you.

Anything else?

Forum List

Back