America has catastrophic inflation

When Inflation Is Bad​

If inflation is greater than 2%, it becomes dangerous. Walking inflation is when prices rise between 3% to 10% in a year. It can drive too much economic growth. At that level, inflation robs you of your hard-earned dollars. The prices of things you buy every day rise faster than wages. Thanks to walking inflation, it takes $24 today to buy what $1 did in 1913.

When you strip out volatile food and energy prices—so-called core CPI inflation—the picture was somewhat brighter. Prices rose by 0.5% in November, slightly less than the month prior, and climbed by 4.9% over the last 12 months. That’s well above the Federal Reserve’s 2% target, although the Fed prefers a different inflation gauge, PCE inflation.

Certain items contributed mightily to these historic gains, as any driver can attest. New vehicles jumped 1.1% over the past month, and are now 11.1% higher compared to 12 months prior. Grocery prices were 0.8% more expensive in November than in October, continuing an expensive trend. Over the past year, food is 6.1% higher. Shelter costs have risen by 3.8% during the same period, while energy is up 33.3%.

While we are at it, lets look up the def of the term "catastrophic"

catastrophic = extremely unfortunate or unsuccessful. 🤔

This isnt a big deal. We should all just listen to the biggest hypocrite on USMB. He makes you feel warm and cozy with his bullshit.

Yes, this has been happening through various Presidents, including the man you adore, who then took credit for the stimulus caused by that spending.

Hannity is a hyper-partisan clown. If you actually consider him an objective source on economics or markets, I feel sorry for you.

Anything else?
Actually, everything Sean Hannity investigates to report have been proved correct down to the last letter on the number Nancy Pelosi pulled to use her power for 4 years to order her press minions to lie about Trump, every move he made, and the best investigators and detectives in the world found no wrongdoing on the part of Trump. They did, however uncover the Democrats who obey Hillary Clinton and Hillary "I forget" Clinton herself are the ones who went to the Russians for help in achieving lies about Trump that would make the listeners to their false reports through the leftist media believe their lies all were truth when they were anything but true. It was all made up. Then they refined their lies and taylored them into yet lies told during the crooked lying campaign Hillary engaged in with a few lying I told you sos thrown in. We found it on an unexpected copy of the details of Hillary's old computer that she took an axe to, gave it forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave that computer forty one. :muahaha:

Actually, everything Sean Hannity investigates to report have been proved correct down to the last letter on the number Nancy Pelosi pulled to use her power for 4 years to order her press minions to lie about Trump, every move he made, and the best investigators and detectives in the world found no wrongdoing on the part of Trump. They did, however uncover the Democrats who obey Hillary Clinton and Hillary "I forget" Clinton herself are the ones who went to the Russians for help in achieving lies about Trump that would make the listeners to their false reports through the leftist media believe their lies all were truth when they were anything but true. It was all made up. Then they refined their lies and taylored them into yet lies told during the crooked lying campaign Hillary engaged in with a few lying I told you sos thrown in. We found it on an unexpected copy of the details of Hillary's old computer that she took an axe to, gave it forty whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave that computer forty one. :muahaha:
What in the world does Hillary's computer or the Russians have to do with inflation?

Another example of why I don't bother trying to discuss economics/markets with Trumpsters.

What in the world does Hillary's computer or the Russians have to do with inflation?

Another example of why I don't bother trying to discuss economics/markets with Trumpsters.
Hillary's computer bank showed her for the criminal schemer she is infact, and most of that fact involved sums of money you and I will never see the likes of in our lifetime, because we don't have a Soros or a Gates using us to break into unchartered sources of income for themselves. If there is any justice left in the world, Hillary, Watters (woman who spends the money the IRS collects as chairman of fiscal stuff) Pelosi, members of the Squad, Nadler, and Schiff will all go to jail when the contents of their lack of character are taken to the American people, most of whom already know deep down. #1 being how could the most unpopular Democrat in the nation become President? Answer: HUGE poll corruption.

Forum List

Back