America First

You need to reread the Constitutions COVID clause

There isn't one ...
However, the US Constitution does indicate who actually has the power to purchase Covid Vaccines and donate them to foreign countries.

It isn't the President of the United States, and if you need help finding it ...
It is in the US Constitution - Article I: Sections 7 and 8 ... :thup:

Are there any more excuses you care to make?

No COVID a clause in the Constitution?

Well then, who is responsible for Foreign Policy and Commerce?

I already answered the question as to who the US Constitution grants the power to purchase and donate vaccines.
There is no need to ask it again.

Seems to me it goes something like this:

Article 1, section 8, grants the power to Congress to allocate funds to the State Department (Executive Branch) which could be earmarked for “foreign aid”, in this case for the State Department to buy & distribute “COVID shots”.

Article 2, section 3, grants the power to the President to ask Congress for it.

Article 2, section 2, grants the power to the President to deliver it to foreign countries in accordance with the Presidents power to establish treaties (with the consent of Congress), treaties have traditionally included foreign aid components.

Just a thought.

I told him where it was ... But there are no blanket treaties in regards to Covid vaccinations.

The President of the United States does not have the power to purchase the vaccinations at all ...
Nor distribute any vaccinations already purchased to foreign countries without consent from Congress.

Xiden is proven to be Russia First, and China First
Trump proved that, a long time ago.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China LOST?

“Russia should be in this meeting. Why are we having a meeting without Russia being in the meeting? And I would recommend — and it’s up to them — but Russia should be in the meeting. It should be a part of it,” Trump said, adding, “You know, whether you like it or not — and it may not be politically correct — but we have a world to run and, in the G-7, which used to be the G-8, they threw Russia out. They should let Russia back in because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”
Trump put sanctions on China, and tried to stop their infiltration into the US phone and electric grid, we'll see what Xiden does. Oh, you do know that China gave Hunter about $1,500,000,000 to "invest"?
Oh, ok! China gave H.B. $1.5 billion to invest? And why is that? They couldn't invest it themselves so they gave it to Biden. Got it. Come back when the anesthesia wears off.

Article 1, section 8, grants the power to Congress to allocate funds to the State Department (Executive Branch) which could be earmarked for “foreign aid”, in this case for the State Department to buy & distribute “COVID shots”.

Article 2, section 2, grants the power to the President to deliver it to foreign countries in accordance with the Presidents power to establish treaties (with the consent of Congress), treaties have traditionally included foreign aid components.

Just a thought.

I told him where it was ... But there are no blanket treaties in regards to Covid vaccinations.

The President of the United States does not have the power to purchase the vaccinations at all ...
Nor distribute any vaccinations already purchased to foreign countries without consent from Congress.

Well then...as a private citizen you are allowed to take President Biden to court

Why don’t you?
Why doesn’t anyone?

Well then...as a private citizen you are allowed to take President Biden to court

Why don’t you?
Why doesn’t anyone?

Whether or not I take the President to court is not what makes it a violation of the Constitution.

It is what it is, and if the best you have to offer is a disregard of the Constitution,
all I can say is that isn't unusual when dealing with Progressives.

Just a thought.

IMHO the State Department wouldn’t need anything specific with respect to COVID vaccinations, they just need to the money appropriated for “foreign aid” and I suspect that’s the justification for it here, it’s been allocated for the State Department to spend as they see fit on such aid.

Be interesting to see the exact Constitutional Justification they’re using, I’m sure the lawyers in the State Department have already looked at this and have come up with one.

IMHO the State Department wouldn’t need anything specific with respect to COVID vaccinations, they just need to the money appropriated for “foreign aid” and I suspect that’s the justification for it here, it’s been allocated for the State Department to spend as they see fit on such aid.

Be interesting to see the exact Constitutional Justification they’re using, I’m sure the lawyers in the State Department have already looked at this and have come up with one.

Even if you could mangle the text to a point you could consider "foreign aid" as an aspect ...
That would not cover the vaccinations Congress already appropriated for use in American, that he then gave away to foreign countries.

At no point did I suggest people won't make up whatever they want,
in order to write a hot check to a foreign country and leave the American taxpayer of the hook for paying the bill.
Whatever the lawyers in the State Department come up with ... It isn't what the President said.

Even if you could mangle the text to a point you could consider "foreign aid" as an aspect ...
That would not cover the vaccinations Congress already appropriated for use in American, that he then gave away to foreign countries.

At no point did I suggest people won't make up whatever they want,
in order to write a hot check to a foreign country and leave the American taxpayer of the hook for paying the bill.

Why not? COVID vaccine doses just represent money, take them out of the domestic stock charge the state department their value and deduct it from the state departments “foreign aid” budget and then allocate that same amount back to whatever domestic agency purchased the doses budget.

Just a simple accounting exercise, especially given that the Federal Government uses cash in-cash out accounting, no need to depreciate the doses or anything, just an intra-Governmental transfer of funds, which the Executive Branch has the authority to do (up to a certain amount) and does all the time.

Joe Biden apparently gets lost at G7 summit, wanders into cafe

Biden mistakes Syria for Libya ahead of talks with Putin

He’s clearly suffering from dementia.

Which really only speaks for the shallow judgment and ineptitude of those who are content to simply be led.

Guess we'll all just meet the bolsheviks in the cafe? Heh heh.

Putting that reality aside, real leaders are few. But they are powerful. No truer words have been spoken than those which were echoed there in post #6.

And it does not take a Majority. Nope. Huh uh.

Last edited:
Why not? COVID vaccine doses just represent money, take them out of the domestic stock charge the state department their value and deduct it from the state departments “foreign aid” budget and then allocate that same amount back to whatever domestic agency purchased the doses budget.

Just a simple accounting exercise, especially given that the Federal Government uses cash in-cash out accounting, no need to depreciate the doses or anything, just an intra-Governmental transfer of funds, which the Executive Branch has the authority to do (up to a certain amount) and does all the time.

Domestic Stock was purchased and approved for use in America ... That doesn't mean foreign countries.
If you want to donate them, you need consent from Congress.

There is a reason the President wasn't granted that power.
Trying everything under the sun to grant the President that power,
is not the intent of the Constitution or the Separations of Powers.

Gottdamn ... You people will do anything to ignore the basics, and all for immediate gratification ... :auiqs.jpg:

Domestic Stock was purchased and approved for use in America ... That doesn't mean foreign countries.

Gottdamn ... You people will do anything to ignore the basics, and all for immediate gratification ... :auiqs.jpg:

Er..um.. nobody is trying to "grant the President that power", just trying to explain to you how it might be legal to do it, apparently you just don't want to hear any explanation that doesn't square with the answer you've already decided on, in which case it's pointless to continue the discussion.

Anyways, It's been real.

Later.

Er..um.. nobody is trying to "grant the President that power", just trying to explain to you how it might be legal to do it, apparently you just don't want to hear any explanation that doesn't square with the answer you've already decided on, in which case it's pointless to continue the discussion.

Anyways, It's been real.

Later.

I hear your explanations ...
And trying to figure out how you make it legal
Is trying to figure out how to grant them the power ... :auiqs.jpg:

If it is pointless and you don't want to discuss it, that's fine.
I wasn't asking questions.

I offered a clear Constitutional path that wouldn't even require a lawyer to figure out.

Yeah but Biden never actually said "America first". No wonder he walked arm in arm. The French are sensitive to the weakness of elderly folks with problems.

Republicans don’t want the shots
Give them to someone who does

Joe Biden apparently gets lost at G7 summit, wanders into cafe

Biden mistakes Syria for Libya ahead of talks with Putin

He’s clearly suffering from dementia.

Which really only speaks for the shallow judgment and ineptitude of those who are content to simply be led.

Guess we'll all just meet the bolsheviks in the cafe? Heh heh.

Putting that reality aside, real leaders are few. But they are powerful. No truer words have been spoken than those which were echoed there in post #6.

And it does not take a Majority. Nope. Huh uh.
We’ve had lots of really bad presidents. Biden is no different.

Correct. He's not one to blurt out shallow slogans that fit on a baseball cap and then run and hide from them.

He's the leader of the free world and he's acting like it. What a refreshing change.

Bowing to international pressure is not being the leader of the free world ...
Unless you think that compliance to mob rule is leadership.

Republicans don’t want the shots
Give them to someone who does

That obviously doesn't apply to Republicans, Democrats, Native Americans, Moonies or whomever already has had the vaccination.
If you care to discuss something more accurate ... Feel free.

Otherwise ... Your division is nothing more than obscuration.

Democrats have gotten their injections, Republicans don’t want them

Give the Republican doses away

Forum List

Back