Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.
what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.

Nonsense....how did Amber benefit?

That is perhaps the most outrageous comment on this thread.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.

I really truly hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you very soon. When it does, remember your posts here. And tell yourself karma is a bitch.

State District Judge Tammy Kemp gave Amber Guyger a bible, hugged her and prayed with the former police officer, now convicted of murder after sentencing her to ten years in prison.

Jean’s family sat silently after the sentence was read, and looked shell-shocked. Only 10 years for walking into their sons home and murdering him. Imagine if that was someone you loved.

Not long after, Botham’s younger brother delivered a heart-felt victim impact statement, telling Guyger, “I forgive you. I know if you go to God and ask him, he will forgive you. I love you just like anyone else. I am not going to say I hope you die just like my brother did I personally want the best for you. I don’t even want you to go to jail because that’s exactly what Botham would want too. Again I love you, as a person.” "Can I have a hug?" He should have snapped her neck.

Botham’s mother, Allison Jean addressed reporters, saying, “Yesterday we saw the conviction. Today — ten years in prison. That ten years in prison is for reflection and for her to change her life. But there is much more to be done by the city of Dallas. The corruption we saw must stop.”

A jury of eight women and four men found Guyger guilty of murdering Jean, 26.

The court heard more evidence during the sentencing phase, including racially insensitive text messages Guyger shared with other officers.

Prosecutors also showed the jury some of Guyger’s alleged social media posts that promoted police violence against civilians. One banner she posted said, “I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral.”

“We believe these things paint a completely different picture than the crying, tearful, remorseful person who was on the stand.

“My son Botham’s dear to me. I reflect on the great memories having him as a baby,” he told the jury.

Bertrum Jean testified how he kept his son by his side from a very young age. “It didn’t matter what time it was, I just wanted him with me,” he said as he broke down crying.

He questioned, “How could that happen to us — our family. How could we have lost Botham? Such a sweet boy. He tried his best to lead a good, honest life. He loved God. He loved everyone. How could this happen to him?”

How? Because whites are racist.

Everyone is racist even blacks....even more so...their own kind say that.

Negroes committ more rape than any other group....they make a sport out of raping white women.

Black men raping White women: BJS’s Table 42 problem

Don't you mean 'nighas'? That is what you called the unarmed man that Amber Guyger murdered in his own home. His name wasn't 'nigha'.

It was Botham Jean. He's was an accountant and singer in his church choir before he was murdered by Amber Guyger while he was watching TV and eating ice cream in his own apartment.

Now I'm waiting for them to defend the cop who shot this woman for playing video games in her own home.

Fort Worth Police Officer Who Killed Atatiana Jefferson In Her Home Resigns | HuffPost

They'll say it was an accident and the cop should serve no jail time. That's exactly what they were arguing last week. That Amber Guyger did not mean to murder the man so she should serve no jail time. Well, this cop didn't mean to kill the woman who was playing video games in her own home either but he will probably serve jail time. Being a cop doesn't give you a license to murder.

Police have identified the officer as Aaron Dean, and officials said he may face criminal charges.

Body camera video released Saturday shows Dean entering the backyard of the house, turning left, suddenly grabbing for his gun and pointing it at the window.

“Put your hands up! Show me your hands!” he can be heard shouting before immediately firing one round through the screen window.

There’s no indication the officers identified themselves to Jefferson or knocked on the front door of the house before the shooting, officials said.

“Had the officer not resigned, I would have fired him for violations of several policies, including our use of force policy, our deescalation policy and unprofessional conduct,” he said during the news conference.

But USMB Republicans will defend the cop. Watch and see.

None.
None.

Nonsense....how did Amber benefit?

That is perhaps the most outrageous comment on this thread.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.

I really truly hope something horrible happens to you or someone close to you very soon. When it does, remember your posts here. And tell yourself karma is a bitch.

State District Judge Tammy Kemp gave Amber Guyger a bible, hugged her and prayed with the former police officer, now convicted of murder after sentencing her to ten years in prison.

Jean’s family sat silently after the sentence was read, and looked shell-shocked. Only 10 years for walking into their sons home and murdering him. Imagine if that was someone you loved.

Not long after, Botham’s younger brother delivered a heart-felt victim impact statement, telling Guyger, “I forgive you. I know if you go to God and ask him, he will forgive you. I love you just like anyone else. I am not going to say I hope you die just like my brother did I personally want the best for you. I don’t even want you to go to jail because that’s exactly what Botham would want too. Again I love you, as a person.” "Can I have a hug?" He should have snapped her neck.

Botham’s mother, Allison Jean addressed reporters, saying, “Yesterday we saw the conviction. Today — ten years in prison. That ten years in prison is for reflection and for her to change her life. But there is much more to be done by the city of Dallas. The corruption we saw must stop.”

A jury of eight women and four men found Guyger guilty of murdering Jean, 26.

The court heard more evidence during the sentencing phase, including racially insensitive text messages Guyger shared with other officers.

Prosecutors also showed the jury some of Guyger’s alleged social media posts that promoted police violence against civilians. One banner she posted said, “I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I’m already dressed for your funeral.”

“We believe these things paint a completely different picture than the crying, tearful, remorseful person who was on the stand.

“My son Botham’s dear to me. I reflect on the great memories having him as a baby,” he told the jury.

Bertrum Jean testified how he kept his son by his side from a very young age. “It didn’t matter what time it was, I just wanted him with me,” he said as he broke down crying.

He questioned, “How could that happen to us — our family. How could we have lost Botham? Such a sweet boy. He tried his best to lead a good, honest life. He loved God. He loved everyone. How could this happen to him?”

How? Because whites are racist.

Everyone is racist even blacks....even more so...their own kind say that.

Negroes committ more rape than any other group....they make a sport out of raping white women.

Black men raping White women: BJS’s Table 42 problem

Don't you mean 'nighas'? That is what you called the unarmed man that Amber Guyger murdered in his own home. His name wasn't 'nigha'.

It was Botham Jean. He's was an accountant and singer in his church choir before he was murdered by Amber Guyger while he was watching TV and eating ice cream in his own apartment.

Now I'm waiting for them to defend the cop who shot this woman for playing video games in her own home.

Fort Worth Police Officer Who Killed Atatiana Jefferson In Her Home Resigns | HuffPost

They'll say it was an accident and the cop should serve no jail time. That's exactly what they were arguing last week. That Amber Guyger did not mean to murder the man so she should serve no jail time. Well, this cop didn't mean to kill the woman who was playing video games in her own home either but he will probably serve jail time. Being a cop doesn't give you a license to murder.

Police have identified the officer as Aaron Dean, and officials said he may face criminal charges.

Body camera video released Saturday shows Dean entering the backyard of the house, turning left, suddenly grabbing for his gun and pointing it at the window.

“Put your hands up! Show me your hands!” he can be heard shouting before immediately firing one round through the screen window.

There’s no indication the officers identified themselves to Jefferson or knocked on the front door of the house before the shooting, officials said.

“Had the officer not resigned, I would have fired him for violations of several policies, including our use of force policy, our deescalation policy and unprofessional conduct,” he said during the news conference.

But USMB Republicans will defend the cop. Watch and see.

They already are.

But Amber Guyger's conviction for murder for doing something LESS egregious does not bode well for Aaron.

Sorry, but that cop was firing his shot as he was saying the last word of his command. He didn't give her enough time to comply, he simply shot her. If the police had actually done their job like they were supposed to, instead of sneaking around in the dark, they should have walked in the OPEN door where all the lights were on, announced themselves as police officers doing a welfare check. If they had done that, maybe this woman would still be alive.

Sorry, but that cop was firing his shot as he was saying the last word of his command. He didn't give her enough time to comply, he simply shot her. If the police had actually done their job like they were supposed to, instead of sneaking around in the dark, they should have walked in the OPEN door where all the lights were on, announced themselves as police officers doing a welfare check. If they had done that, maybe this woman would still be alive.

Why was his service weapon drawn in the first place? There was no report of violence, no report of any crime. It was a welfare check.

The blunders made in this case were legion.

Why was his service weapon drawn in the first place? There was no report of violence, no report of any crime. It was a welfare check.

The blunders made in this case were legion.

That also is a good question. If he had been called out for suspicious activity, or for some kind of disturbance, he would have been okay drawing his weapon. But, he wasn't called on emergency lines, and it wasn't for emergency reasons. I know that if the Gunny who ran Security Force in Newport while I was there caught any of us doing some stupid crap like this, he would have had us in front of a courts martial and kicked out of the service.

The lights were turned off.....when she was able to turn on the lights then she realized it was not her apartment.

She did not shoot wildly....she shot very accurately.

If you knew the facts of the case perhaps you would not be making such stupid and fallacious comments.

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights on she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

She did not shoot wildly she fired two shots and hit him once...that is not wild shooting.

The facts are right here. Prosecutors Argue Amber Guyger’s Sext Messages Contradict Claim She Was Tired When She Shot Botham Jean

Clearly indicates that she was texting and paying more attention to her phone than where she was going. She was in the wrong apartment by mistake, but it was her inattentiveness that caused it.

Doesn't matter if she shot wildly or not. She still killed an innocent man, and the killing would have likely never happened if she had been paying attention to her surroundings and aware of what the hell she was doing!

Yeah, she was exhausted after working a long shift. Apparently not exhausted enough to make plans to meet her officer "friend" for a sexual encounter. Obviously cares more about herself, her goddamn phone and fucking around than the sanctity of another human's life.

such irrelevant nonsense....sexting is quite common...you want to send someone to jail because she was sexting? Get real.

Everyone makes mistakes....sometime tragic mistakes. No reason for the court to add to the tragedy by sending a innocent woman to jail. Miscarriage of justice plain and simple.
I bet you never side with the black victim

Did you side with George Zimmerman?

I already answered dat....appears some of my posts have gone missing....and this board is getting all stretched out into long lines....are the mods messing wid me?

I best get outta here...generating too much heat.

Yeah, GreenHornet. It's best you get out of here and leave civilized society. Get in your broken-down truck, plod on back to your trailer park, and wallow in your own piss. What a worthless fucked-up retard you are.

I bet you're as ugly and repulsive to look at as your posts are. Most assholes of your ilk all look and act the same way. Thankfully you're a dying breed.

She intended to kill him. It was murder.
There are different kinds of murder.

In this case it was her thorough training that led to her reflexive reaction to shoot and kill.

But that is her fault since she chose to be a cop?

This seems to me to be more like manslaughter, but I still dont understand how she got her apartment confused with that of a single black male from a foreign country.

But instead of "reckless homicide" which seems to be more accurate, this was pushed as a "Murder" when there was no such intent proven.

Wrong. You obviously didn't watch the trail. I watched the prosecutor ask her on the stand "As a cop you are trained to shoot to kill correct?" Her: "Correct." Prosecutor: "Then when you aimed your gun at Mr so and so and shot him twice in the chest you intended to kill him, correct?" Her: "Correct."

She INTENDED to kill an INTRUDER. We call that self defense

But instead of "reckless homicide" which seems to be more accurate, this was pushed as a "Murder" when there was no such intent proven.

Wrong. You obviously didn't watch the trail. I watched the prosecutor ask her on the stand "As a cop you are trained to shoot to kill correct?" Her: "Correct." Prosecutor: "Then when you aimed your gun at Mr so and so and shot him twice in the chest you intended to kill him, correct?" Her: "Correct."

The part that fucked her up was, he wasn't an intruder.

But it WAS her PERCEPTION. We're talking about INTENT when it comes to MURDER

No it wasn't her perception, at least in the eyes of the jury it wasn't.

There are different kinds of murder.

In this case it was her thorough training that led to her reflexive reaction to shoot and kill.

But that is her fault since she chose to be a cop?

This seems to me to be more like manslaughter, but I still dont understand how she got her apartment confused with that of a single black male from a foreign country.

In Texas, not as many. In Texas, manslaughter is generally resevered for accidental killings. Like....you were cleaning a gun and it went off, killing someone.

Amber most definitely intended to kill this guy when she drew, aimed and shot him. Twice.

And she's a trained cop. A cop shooting someone to death because they were 'startled' isn't acceptable. Nor a valid defense.

Worse, your narrative contradicts her narrative. Per the officer, she had time to open the door, notice the man across the room, draw her service weapon, give him a lawful order, and then have him reply 'hey, hey, hey' as he set his icecream down, go up and approached his own front door.

And then did she killed him.

That's not a 'reflex reaction'. That's a choice.

Last edited:

There's no question that she intended to kill him. She wasn't cleaning her gun and it 'went off'. She drew her service weapon, aimed, and shot him twice in the center of mass. And in Texas, that's all that's necessary for a murder charge.

She was the intruder. Which makes her attempted use of the 'Castle Doctrine' all the more absurd and rightly rejected by the jury.

If you kill someone in your own home.... better be DAMN sure its your own home. As there's no such thing as the 'But I Thought It Was My Castle' Doctrine.

Forum List

Back