Amber Alerts...

Update on missing child -

Deputies looking for 4-year-old Rebecca Lewis

Last Updated: Saturday, October 08, 2016, 9:58 PM EDT

LAKELAND --
The family of Rebecca Lewis, 4, is begging for her safe return. The little Lakeland girl went missing Saturday morning at her home in the Lazy Daisy Mobile Home Park.

• AMBER Alert issued Saturday for 4-year-old Rebecca Lewis
  • Deputies believe she's with a former family friend, West Wild Hog
  • Hog might be driving a 2012 grey Nissan Versa, Alabama handicap plate 4-J-L 26
"We just want our baby back home," said Oma Mae Lewis, Rebecca's grandmother. "So if there’s anyone out there, anywhere that can help us bring Becky home, please bring her home to us."

According to reports, Rebecca was last seen in her home around 9 a.m. on October 8 by her 16-year-old sister. She was wearing a pair of blue shorts.

Also missing was a former family friend, West Wild Hog, who showed up unexpectedly and spent the night with the family.

Hog, 31, legally changed his name. He’s formerly known as Matthew Clark Pybus.

Investigators say they’re trying to make some sense out of this senseless abduction, but they’re confident Hog and Rebecca are together.

“Our working theory is that somehow he has picked up 4-year-old Rebecca and that they are together,” said Scott Wilder with the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.

Hog is known to be driving a 2012 grey Nissan Versa, Alabama handicap plate 4-J-L 26.

Investigators said the Lewis family searched the area for over an hour before calling law enforcement. Polk County deputies then conducted multiple searches for Lewis, including a house-by-house search of the surround mobile home park and a search utilzing a K9 unit.

Anyone with information about the missing child or her whereabouts is urged to contact the Polk County Sheriff's Office at 863-298-6200.
This story should be a wake up call for parents everywhere. This man was a former friend of the family - shows up UNEXPECTEDLY and spends the night in their trailer. In the morning, he is gone and so is their 4 year old child. Never let people spend the night in your home when you have children. Don't do it. This is the second story I am hearing of recently in which a child was abducted by a non relative spending the night in the home. The other story I read about was after they had already found the body of the child. In this case I suspect this abductor is into Satanism or is a member of a coven. There was an earlier report about his having tattoos and I am wondering why that isn't included in this report. They need to tell the public everything they know about this guy.

Parents need to be very vigilant especially in the month of October / beginning of Nov as Satanists across the country are known to be abducting children for their high holy days to Lucifer - human sacrifice - which run from Oct. 13th to November 2nd. Christians should be fasting and praying to destroy the works of Satan during this time fervently because much evil happens on these dates. Keep praying for this child and her family - I believe the Lord is going to rescue this child by whatever means necessary. Whoever is involved in this abduction - anyone assisting this abductor in hiding out - I am praying that every single one of them is brought down. Every single one.

I'll keep an eye out for sure. My sleeping didn't work. How'd that praying thing work out?

Nay! I rebuke thee!!! Tenfold! Abracdabraaah!!!!
You are provoking the LORD to anger by your own actions on this thread. Do you really want the judgment of God to fall on you? Is that what you want? Have you no fear of God at all?
Yeah... I bet Gods really gonna kick my ass for mocking you. Get over yourself. Go pour yourself a nice tall glass of Jesus Juice. And Pray for her safe return. Which really means do absolutely nothing at all to really help with the situation. Me? I'll go catch some Z's. If when I wake, the girl has been found safe, and sound; it will only reinforce my belief that sleep makes magical things happen, and I will therefore use this strategy to solve all future crisis's.
Future? What makes you think you have a future? You ignored the warning I gave you - you've made light of this child's abduction, interfered on this thread repeatedly, mocked God, mocked His Son, done your level best to trouble me when I am trying to inform people about this missing child! Future? Don't be so sure of it. You should go to a doctor and have a check up. You may find your future just got a deadline.

Considering I just made this post... Looks like I have some future left after all. So you can't yourself "God" do ya? That's funny shit right there.

You ignored the warning I told of regarding the misuse of the Amber Alert system; and how it causes apathy amongst the public when used now. Had you heeded my warning sooner more attention might have been brought to bear on this child's plight. But instead your pride, took center stage.Pray this child doesn't pay for your sins. Go now. Tell the world of that which I have warned you. Make haste. Turn every ear. Pray it's not to late to redeem your soul...

Wow, what else is going to happen this year in the state of Florida? First a girl singer was killed there, then a club there was shot up, then a kid got dragged to his death by an alligator, then Hurricane Matthew left its "I was here" mark, and now this.

God bless you and everyone who is still there always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that its a good thing that I packed up and left my birth state at the age of four.

Wow, what else is going to happen this year in the state of Florida? First a girl singer was killed there, then a club there was shot up, then a kid got dragged to his death by an alligator, then Hurricane Matthew left its "I was here" mark, and now this.

God bless you and everyone who is still there always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess that its a good thing that I packed up and left my birth state at the age of four.
I believe God is answering the prayers that are going out for this child. Here is the latest update. They finally have him on camera inside a BP station with the child coming out of a bathroom. They tracked him by his EBT card and they were last seen at a BP gas station in Georgia. I know it is the Lord's will for this child to be rescued. Stay on the alert and keep praying for the child and for her parents and family members.

AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old Lakeland girl; may be in GA

On Saturday morning, the victim's 16-year-old sister last saw her sleeping at about 9:00 a.m. At about 9:45, the sister woke back up and 4-year-old Rebecca Lewis was not in bed.

According to Rebecca's parents, they searched the area for over an hour before calling law enforcement. Once deputies arrived they conducted multiple searches of the residence and conducted a house-by-house search of the park.

Sheriff's Office K-9 and bloodhound responded and conducted searches with negative results. The PCSO helicopter also responded to assist deputies with the search.

Just after midnight on Sunday, Polk County Sheriff's Office stated that Rebecca and the man that she is believed to be with -- 31-year-old West Wild Hogs [this is his legal name] -- were spotted in Forsyth, Georgia at a gas station off I-75 at about 6:30 p.m. Saturday evening. According to our TEGNA affiliate 11Alive, officials say the suspect was seen at a BP Station at 1337 Rumble Road in Georgia where his EBT card was traced.
3e4f20b3-6372-4c5c-baa0-67af3bcfe4f9_1475988643622_6448547_ver1.0.png

3e4f20b3-6372-4c5c-baa0-67af3bcfe4f9_1475988643622_6448547_ver1.0.png

That's the abductor with the 4 yr old Rebecca Ann Lewis coming out of a Forythe, Ga BP Gas Station Bathroom.

It is unknown what direction of travel they were going, except that they were driving north from Florida.

Rebecca can be described as a white female, 3'0", weighing 30 pounds, with blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Family members have tears in their eyes when they talk about her.

"I just really want her home. Wherever she is. Matt, if you're watching, please just bring her home. We just want her home. She hasn't done anything to you and we've been nothing but kind to you please bring our baby home," said Cheyenne Raney, Lewis' cousin.

Hogs used to be a family friend. He can be described as a white male, 5'8" tall, 220 pounds, with red hair, and blue-green eyes. He is from the Seale, Alabama area. Before his name change, his name was Matthew Clark Pybus. Hogs has a scar on the left side of his head in the shape of the letter "L" and a tattoo of a blue cross and a Chinese symbol.

AMBER Alert issued for 4-year-old Lakeland girl; may be in GA

KEEP PRAYING EVERYONE!

Satan is a defeated foe. He's not going to have this child as a blood sacrifice. He's too late. We've already prayed for her protection. It won't be long now. They'll find her.

There has been another sighting of this child in Tennessee. This man should have already been captured. Highway Patrol / law enforcement need to set up a road block on 1-75 now and stop this guy. He's obviously headed north on I - 75. He's been traveling on it North for 2 days now.

Missing 4-year-old girl spotted in Tennessee, $3K reward offered

Early Monday morning just at about 3:00 a.m., an AMBER Alert notification was issued by the Tennessee Bureau Investigation. Officials believe there was a credible sighting of Rebecca Lewis in the area of Cove Lake State Park, in Caryville, Tennessee near I-75 close to the Tennessee-Kentucky border.

Rebecca can be described as a white female, 3'0", weighing 30 pounds, with blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Family members have tears in their eyes when they talk about her.

To God be the glory! She has been rescued and is safe. Her abductor is in jail right now. I praise the name of Jesus Christ and thank Him for always keeping His Word! John 15:7

To God be the glory! I thank Jesus Christ for this answer to prayer!
What an awesome God I serve! I praise His Holy Name!

Memphis Police Find Missing Florida Girl Safe

To God be the glory! She has been rescued and is safe. Her abductor is in jail right now. I praise the name of Jesus Christ and thank Him for always keeping His Word! John 15:7

To God be the glory! I thank Jesus Christ for this answer to prayer!
What an awesome God I serve! I praise His Holy Name!

Memphis Police Find Missing Florida Girl Safe
Or rather well done Memphis Police. It was shabby of you to exploit this to wank off over your satanist fantasies. You are a piece of shit.

Praise be to all you fellow members who took the time out of your lives to sleep. I myself did a lot of sleeping this weekend; and it really payed off for this girl and her family. There is no doubt now that sleep works. No more doubting that "your dreams really can come true". The proof is in. And there is no denying it. This girls rescue should be an object lesson for us all who took the time to sleep. And an even greater lesson to the doubters; that sleep works. Thank you all again for what you've done to give this girl a new lease on life. She couldn't have made it through this ordeal without all of you. So when times get tough, Or you are going through something difficult in your life "sleep on it". Your dreams really can come true!

Forum List

Back