Amber Alerts...

Thanks GOD she has been found!

Bless the Memphis police!
Amen, Skye! I agree! I pray God blesses the Memphis police AND the hospital employee who recognized the child and Wild West Hoggs (abductor) and reported it.

I'm sure all of them would agree that without the Lord they would not have been given the opportunity. God answers prayer. Not sleep. Hopefully this testimony of how God answers prayer has woken a few folks up (and at least one literally)!

Her parents and family are so happy! What a wonderful reunion they will have! I'm so happy for them! I thank Jesus!

‘Our baby is coming home' Amber Alert over for 4-year-old Lakeland girl

Thanks GOD she has been found!

Bless the Memphis police!
Amen, Skye! I agree! I pray God blesses the Memphis police AND the hospital employee who recognized the child and Wild West Hoggs (abductor) and reported it.

I'm sure all of them would agree that without the Lord they would not have been given the opportunity. God answers prayer. Not sleep. Hopefully this testimony of how God answers prayer has woken a few folks up (and at least one literally)!

Her parents and family are so happy! What a wonderful reunion they will have! I'm so happy for them! I thank Jesus!

‘Our baby is coming home' Amber Alert over for 4-year-old Lakeland girl
You're so deluded. So many more of us around the world slept, than the effort you put out. The truth is undeniable. The time for your self glorification is at an end. Admit it. You slept too. Didn't you? Its time to accept the truth. Praise be to all of you around the world for your actions in seeing this girl safely returned. The proof is right here before us. Let us never forget that the answers to what troubles us in our waking hours; can be found in the tranquil solace of sleep. I'm gonna do it again tonight. Please join me in making the world a better place. Sweet dreams everyone. For a better tomorrow.

We must end the Amber Alert System. Millions are startled awake from much needed sleep by this nonsense! Only 20% of truly abducted recovered alive, which is about the same as without Amber Alert. Most are just parents fighting over their children. Those of us sleeping in our beds can't help find these people!!! WE NEED SLEEP!!!

People should have to opt into the alerts if they want them, we should not be forced to get them! Plus they should only go to phones in motion near the area, not the phones at home charging on nightstands! I am beyond sick & tired of this crap!

Last edited:
I ignore the Amber alerts also. 99% percent of the alerts seem to claim kidnapping; when in reality its nothing more than a parental custody issue. An issue the state has no business being in. Damned if I’m gonna butt into someone else’s family business.

I ignore the Amber alerts also. 99% percent of the alerts seem to claim kidnapping; when in reality its nothing more than a parental custody issue. An issue the state has no business being in. Damned if I’m gonna butt into someone else’s family business.
I want to ignore them, but that loud alarming noise won't let me! These loud alarming alerts are un-constitutional. The US Constitution states "insure domestic Tranquility, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back