VIDEO: Supporters mob Trump Tower — Donald wades into crowd on sidewalk

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump supporters are telling Hillary and the GOP Establishment to go fuck themselves:

161008-donald-trump-mn-1750_4b7f17f49ee3b59bd2868b2346bf4a08.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

If Democrats and the mainstream think Donald Trump’s supporters are going to abandon him, they’re sorely mistaken.

Trump fans rallied outside of Trump Tower in Midtown Manhattan on Saturday afternoon.

Trump’s social media director Dan Scavino tweeted video of Trump greeting a large group of raucous supporters out on the sidewalk.

Dan Scavino Jr. on Twitter

An enthusiastic Trump waved to the crowd and yelled back a supporter, “I’m with you!”

VIDEO: Supporters mob Trump Tower - Donald wades into crowd on sidewalk - The American Mirror

donald-trump-greets-supporters-outside-of-trump-towers_10816.jpg

The Libs really thought they had something there. They'll be lucky if he loses one vote.

download-7 (1).jpeg
WELL MAYBE THE LORD wants us humans to WORK ON TOLERANCE FOR THE SEASON: THINK TIME OF Atonement...YOM KIPPUR>>>

Trump supporters are telling Hillary and the GOP Establishment to go fuck themselves:

161008-donald-trump-mn-1750_4b7f17f49ee3b59bd2868b2346bf4a08.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

If Democrats and the mainstream think Donald Trump’s supporters are going to abandon him, they’re sorely mistaken.

Trump fans rallied outside of Trump Tower in Midtown Manhattan on Saturday afternoon.

Trump’s social media director Dan Scavino tweeted video of Trump greeting a large group of raucous supporters out on the sidewalk.

Dan Scavino Jr. on Twitter

An enthusiastic Trump waved to the crowd and yelled back a supporter, “I’m with you!”

VIDEO: Supporters mob Trump Tower - Donald wades into crowd on sidewalk - The American Mirror

donald-trump-greets-supporters-outside-of-trump-towers_10816.jpg
We love you Mr Trump! Hang in there. We'll defeat the evil, lying, cheating Democrats!

I'm still waiting for a good fight, but this #TrumpTape thing will have to do for now.

This go's no where and keeps the dopey pundits and establishment types busy for a bit.

Females on the left have hidden their copies of 50 Shades of Gray to come out against Trump, that's always amusing.

If NBC and the Hillary campaign can't pull the support of evangelical Christians, Hillary is fucked for sure.
I doubt anything will fuck her.

For any reason.
Never discount a negros proclivity to fuck anything that cannot out run it.
Even they have standards. Even a parolee who hasn't had pussy in decades wouldn't stick it in that snatch.

J

If NBC and the Hillary campaign can't pull the support of evangelical Christians, Hillary is fucked for sure.
I doubt anything will fuck her.

For any reason.
Never discount a negros proclivity to fuck anything that cannot out run it.
The one's I work with literally get turned on by cats and dogs.
It's fucking sick.

Forum List

Back