Amazon (Not the shopping one) Catholic bishops call for church to allow married men to be ordained!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Amazon Catholic bishops call for church to allow married men to be ordained.
Catholic bishops in the Amazon on Saturday called for the church to allow married men to be ordained as priests to help reverse a clergy shortage in the area.

The majority of the 180 bishops from nine Amazonian countries also voted for the Catholic Church to revive a debate regarding ordaining women as deacons.

The proposals were approved Saturday at the conclusion of a three-week synod on the Amazon. Pope Francis called for the gathering back in 2017 to try to hammer out plans to save the rainforest and better minister to indigenous tribes in the area.Amazon Catholic bishops call for church to allow married men to be ordained
Amazon Catholic bishops call for church to allow married men to be ordained

:dunno: So fake ignorant MAGA Moron godly believers, Will you offer more young virgins ASS for ANAL/ Vaginal raping to stop this?
So you get your ticket into the gates of heaven? Really, selling off your kids seems to be the point you are stupid and weak for entry tickets.

Last edited:
You should seek mentall health counseling immediately.

The Cathlic church has had a tradition of priests and nuns not being married for centuries. They have talked about allowing priests to marry many times. Some look at tradition others see no harm in change. Like most things religion being the top one tradition tends to win out.

The Cathlic church has been having a hard time getting new priests and nuns, they have also been experiencing a drop in parishioners.

When you consider it is the largest christen theology in the world it is not hard to understand that if they are adding to their ranks they would want more priests.

And before you go off the deep end. I am an atheist. But I tend to believe that if someone wants to believe in a god or holy bush they certainly can. I feel no need to tell them not to or how to.

Forum List

Back