Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

The collapse of WTC7 initiated with the north west corner of the roof line, and the building collapsed straight down through the path of greatest resistance into its own footprint in about seven seconds.

As many in the FDNY noted:

Many, huh? Because so far, you've cited only Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret). And he wasn't at ground zero on 911. In 2008...he's been retired '15 years +' according to your own site.

While the FDNY that *were* there have a very, very different story. Anton says that there were only small fires. The fire fighters who were there say this:

We walked over by number Seven World Trade Center
as it was burning and saw this 40-plus story building with fire
on nearly all floors.

Lt. Robert Larocco
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...cco_Robert.txt

Now why would I ignore a guy who was *there* as a professional fire fighter, who looked on the building burning with fire on nearly all floors?

And instead believe retired Anton, who wasn't there, who hadn't fought a fire for *at least* a decade when 911 happened?

There's no reason. You're ignoring the FDNY fire fighters who were there because you don't like what they have to say. Where if your actual goal were truth, you'd be eager to listen to their accounts.

Yet you'll gladly accept a man who wasn't there who didn't fight any fire on 911 over a FDNY officer who was and did......if that man says what you want to believe. Your sole basis of credibility is whether or not a source agrees with you. If they do, theyn even if they weren't there, you accept their account. If they don't, then you'll ignore even direct, expert, eye witness testimony.

And why does Anton not mention the massage damage to WTC 7 from falling debris? Easy....he wasn't there and doesn't know what he's talking about. But Captain Chris Boyle was there. And does know what he's talking about:

Huge, gaping holes in the building from an FDNY eye witness. Whom you will completely ignore. When you babble about WTC 7 again later, you'll use the same 'it was never hit by an airplane' schtick, ignoring the massive damage caused by the falling north tower. You don't want the truth. You want your conspriacy....even when the evidence contradicts it.

And again....

....Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

FDNYLieutenant Rudy Weindler of Ladder Company 40

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/9110462.PDF

But you'll ignore LT Weindler, because he was there. And if he was there, he knows your narrative is completely full of shit.....as he explicitly contradicts it.

also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

But Anton said there were only small fires. Its like he wasn't there and doesn't know what he's talking about.

But he says what you want to hear. So you ignore the FDNY who were there. And accept a guy who'd been retired a decade before 911 ever happened, and never saw anything he's talking about.

Again, you want your conspiracy more than you want the truth. And that's why you fail.
You wouldn't know the truth if it went BOOM BOOM BOOM on your head:

"CRAIG BARTMER NYPD: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though.

"Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down.

"And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself...

"Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing 'boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.' I think I know an explosion when I hear it...

"Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying...

"Nothing to account for what we saw.."

WTC 7 - Silverstein's 'Pull It' Explanation Examined

Yes WTC 6 was pulled....But it was the only one...

Depends on what you mean by 'pulled'. In demolition parlance, that means to attach cables to the structure and literally pull it over with a bulldozer. In fire fighting lingo, it means to end your fire fighting effort and evacuate.

It was pulled. Cables and all......

Last edited by a moderator:
The collapse of WTC7 initiated with the north west corner of the roof line, and the building collapsed straight down through the path of greatest resistance into its own footprint in about seven seconds.

As many in the FDNY noted:

Many, huh? Because so far, you've cited only Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret). And he wasn't at ground zero on 911. In 2008...he's been retired '15 years +' according to your own site.

While the FDNY that *were* there have a very, very different story. Anton says that there were only small fires. The fire fighters who were there say this:

Now why would I ignore a guy who was *there* as a professional fire fighter, who looked on the building burning with fire on nearly all floors?

And instead believe retired Anton, who wasn't there, who hadn't fought a fire for *at least* a decade when 911 happened?

There's no reason. You're ignoring the FDNY fire fighters who were there because you don't like what they have to say. Where if your actual goal were truth, you'd be eager to listen to their accounts.

Yet you'll gladly accept a man who wasn't there who didn't fight any fire on 911 over a FDNY officer who was and did......if that man says what you want to believe. Your sole basis of credibility is whether or not a source agrees with you. If they do, theyn even if they weren't there, you accept their account. If they don't, then you'll ignore even direct, expert, eye witness testimony.

And why does Anton not mention the massage damage to WTC 7 from falling debris? Easy....he wasn't there and doesn't know what he's talking about. But Captain Chris Boyle was there. And does know what he's talking about:

Huge, gaping holes in the building from an FDNY eye witness. Whom you will completely ignore. When you babble about WTC 7 again later, you'll use the same 'it was never hit by an airplane' schtick, ignoring the massive damage caused by the falling north tower. You don't want the truth. You want your conspriacy....even when the evidence contradicts it.

And again....

But you'll ignore LT Weindler, because he was there. And if he was there, he knows your narrative is completely full of shit.....as he explicitly contradicts it.

also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

But Anton said there were only small fires. Its like he wasn't there and doesn't know what he's talking about.

But he says what you want to hear. So you ignore the FDNY who were there. And accept a guy who'd been retired a decade before 911 ever happened, and never saw anything he's talking about.

Again, you want your conspiracy more than you want the truth. And that's why you fail.

"CRAIG BARTMER NYPD: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though.

"Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down.

"And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself...

"Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing 'boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.' I think I know an explosion when I hear it...

Pull it as in yes pull the fire fighters out of there...

And there were no recorded explosions, Hundreds of video and sound recordings and no Boom Boom boom Boom....

West penthouse went down then about 8 seconds later the east penthouse caved in, followed by the rest of the building and the facade which by that time had nothing behind it to hold it up...It's rather obvious just looking at the full video. not that half video that most truther sites show...Where you never see the west Penthouse cave into the building...

And again....

And there were no recorded explosions, Hundreds of video and sound recordings and no Boom Boom boom Boom....

West penthouse went down then about 8 seconds later the east penthouse caved in, followed by the rest of the building and the facade which by that time had nothing behind it to hold it up...It's rather obvious just looking at the full video. not that half video that most truther sites show...Where you never see the west Penthouse cave into the building...
The penthouses are immaterial.
When the roof line began to crimp in the middle and descend straight down through 40,000 tons of structural steel, it fell at free fall acceleration for about 100 feet. That's physically impossible with or without penthouse distractions.

When the roof line began to crimp in the middle and descend straight down through 40,000 tons of structural steel, it fell at free fall acceleration for about 100 feet. That's physically impossible with or without penthouse distractions.

Immaterial?
The west penthouse fell into the core of the building 8 seconds before a single point on the front facade roofline moved. Now just what do you think was going on during those 8 seconds besides some windows breaking? How many tons of supports gave way in the center of that building for that penthouse to fall into it? And then the east 0penthouse went before the facade also.... If you accept what your eyes see then you got some splainin to do....

Immaterial?
The west penthouse fell into the core of the building 8 seconds before a single point on the front facade roofline moved. Now just what do you think was going on during those 8 seconds besides some windows breaking? How many tons of supports gave way in the center of that building for that penthouse to fall into it? And then the east 0penthouse went before the facade also.... If you accept what your eyes see then you got some splainin to do....
My explanation doesn't require "office fires"; how about yours?

Your explanation requires explosions that no one could record.
There are numerous recordings of actual explosions and eyewitness testimony of hearing explosions prior to WTC7 being "pulled."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg]WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

The 9/11 Museum's Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7 - sf911truth.org

june 6, 2014

I toured the recently opened 9/11 Museum last night. There is quite a bit to report. The size and scale of the building and many sections are actually impressive. One can see how the general public will be very taken by the entire presentation, and therefore, take what they see as truth.

There was a digital presentation showing the flight paths. There where photos of Shanksville and the Pentagon. But by now you may be noticing there’s a glaring omission to this report. There is nothing on WTC7! I still can’t believe it when the museum covers so much of everything else.

No pictures or mention of WTC Building 7 is a blatant example of the 9/11 Memorial Museum keeping important information from museum goers

To add further weight to this proposition, just think how the truth about WTC7 actually changes the meaning of everything in the museum! Just think how the entire official narrative caves in on itself. It boggles the mind…

Its a whitewash for sure. Look who profited from it- connected defense contractors who provide cushy jobs to politicians, likewise for the intel industrial complex, & real estate moguls. Follow the money ;)

Last edited:
There are numerous recordings of actual explosions and eyewitness testimony of hearing explosions prior to WTC7 being "pulled."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhoNYj9_fg]WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions - YouTube[/ame]

You must understand that the explosions that take a building down do not happen 2 hours before the building falls......

Building 7 is the smokiest gun in history and proves beyond a doubt that 911 was an inside job. The govt and media can censor all they want but thanks to the internet, everybody knows about Bldg 7.

The 9/11 Museum's Biggest Oversight: No Mention of WTC Building 7 - sf911truth.org

june 6, 2014

I toured the recently opened 9/11 Museum last night. There is quite a bit to report. The size and scale of the building and many sections are actually impressive. One can see how the general public will be very taken by the entire presentation, and therefore, take what they see as truth.

There was a digital presentation showing the flight paths. There where photos of Shanksville and the Pentagon. But by now you may be noticing there’s a glaring omission to this report. There is nothing on WTC7! I still can’t believe it when the museum covers so much of everything else.

No pictures or mention of WTC Building 7 is a blatant example of the 9/11 Memorial Museum keeping important information from museum goers

To add further weight to this proposition, just think how the truth about WTC7 actually changes the meaning of everything in the museum! Just think how the entire official narrative caves in on itself. It boggles the mind…

Its a whitewash for sure. Look who profited from it- connected defense contractors who provide cushy jobs to politicians, likewise for the intel industrial complex, & real estate moguls. Follow the money ;)

You mean the insurance monies that would be used to rebuild the complex and in the mean time the owners do without collecting the rent for all that office space that they had been collecting?

You must understand that the explosions that take a building down do not happen 2 hours before the building falls......
Did you watch the ten minute video with recordings of explosions that took place seconds before WTC7's roof-line began its descent?

"There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it. Trade Tower #7 by itself is the 'smoking gun'. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare.

Yes it really is the most obvious thing in the world. Another disturbing thing about 7 is how the media blacked out the story of its collapse. They were in on the coverup from the start.

"There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it. Trade Tower #7 by itself is the 'smoking gun'. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare.

Yes it really is the most obvious thing in the world. Another disturbing thing about 7 is how the media blacked out the story of its collapse. They were in on the coverup from the start.
MSM isn't paid the big bucks to question the government.
Besides, the truth about the biggest crime in US History isn't nearly as important as celebrity gossip.:lol:

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions - YouTube

Did you watch the ten minute video with recordings of explosions that took place seconds before WTC7's roof-line began its descent?

I must be death and blind, the sound graph didn't show any explosions, and I didn't hear any....
Now what was going on during those 8 seconds that you don't want to talk about?

I must be death and blind, the sound graph didn't show any explosions, and I didn't hear any....
You mean the eight seconds before a 47 story building collapsed into its footprint in less than eight seconds with 2.25 seconds at free-fall acceleration? Why do you think what happened to the penthouses had any affect on the observed free-fall period which would have required 400 structural steel connections over all eight floors to fail simultaneously?

You mean the eight seconds before a 47 story building collapsed into its footprint in less than eight seconds with 2.25 seconds at free-fall acceleration? Why do you think what happened to the penthouses had any affect on the observed free-fall period which would have required 400 structural steel connections over all eight floors to fail simultaneously?

I mean the 8 seconds that you don't want to count as part of the collapse because it destroys your BS theory.

I mean the 8 seconds that you don't want to count as part of the collapse because it destroys your BS theory.
The collapse of the penthouses doesn't change the amount of time required for WTC7's roof-line to collapse vertically through the path of greatest resistance in less than seven seconds.
The penthouses are likely distractions designed to confuse rather than illuminate what actually happened.

LOL now the collapse of the penthouses means nothing? You can't possibly think they simply fell onto the roof?

The penthouses collapsed because the steel supporting them had given way and they fell into the center of the building taking out the support that was holding up the facade, and that little facade roofline that means nothing.

LOL now the collapse of the penthouses means nothing? You can't possibly think they simply fell onto the roof?

The penthouses collapsed because the steel supporting them had given way and they fell into the center of the building taking out the support that was holding up the facade, and that little facade roofline that means nothing.
What caused the steel supporting the penthouses to give way, office fires?

Forum List

Back