Amazing chutzpah - New 9-11 museum never mentions WTC-7!!!

I would love to see where WTC 7 went down in only 7 seconds....

The only way that works is if you do not count the penthouses as part of the building, and it is obvious to anyone that they were the beginning of the visible collapse a full 8 seconds before your 7 seconds of facade falling.

So there's at least 15 seconds and lord knows how long before the penthouses went that it started....

The only way that works is if you do not count the penthouses as part of the building, and it is obvious to anyone that they were the beginning of the visible collapse a full 8 seconds before your 7 seconds of facade falling.

So there's at least 15 seconds and lord knows how long before the penthouses went that it started....
A full eight seconds before the 2.25 seconds of free-fall acceleration that could only have happened if 400 structural steel connections failed evenly every second across all eight floors.
Maybe the collapsing penthouses are part of those 2.25 seconds of free-fall?

The collapsing penthouse proves that the internal structure of the building was already failing. Remember, the penthouse collapsed INTO WTC 7. And in all likelyhood, the collapse began far before the penthouse collapse. The FDNY had been measuring the building's leaning, buckling and slow structural failure over hours.

Making stuff up again. No one had been measuring the building's buckling for hours.!!! You paid govt shills are hilarious.

A full eight seconds before the 2.25 seconds of free-fall acceleration that could only have happened if 400 structural steel connections failed evenly every second across all eight floors.
Maybe the collapsing penthouses are part of those 2.25 seconds of free-fall?

But it didn't fall evenly, anyone looking at the full videos can see the east penthouse fall and windows breaking form stuff failing from east to west, then the west penthouse falling just before the facade roofline finally has to go because there is nothing left to hold it up...

The collapsing penthouse proves that the internal structure of the building was already failing. Remember, the penthouse collapsed INTO WTC 7. And in all likelyhood, the collapse began far before the penthouse collapse. The FDNY had been measuring the building's leaning, buckling and slow structural failure over hours.

Making stuff up again. No one had been measuring the building's buckling for hours.!!! You paid govt shills are hilarious.

No, just not ignoring the overwhelming evidence that contradicts your silly conspiracy.

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

With the building's lack of structural integrity confirmed by others:

The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e...1521846767-634

There are many, many more accounts of damage, massive fire, and the lack of structural integrity. And in a couple more days, when you hope everyone has forgotten.....you'll pretend you've never read it, the FDNY never said it, and start repeated the same tired shyte.

Which is why I'm not posting this for you. You're a hapless shill so married to his conspiracy that he's committed to ignore anything anything to keep polishing his little turd of a conspiracy. I'm posting for those folks who are interested in what actually happened.

And the FDNY lays it out pretty clearly: fire and structural damage brought down the building.

You're ignoring the fact that scattered office fires can't collapse a 47 story building in less than seven seconds through its path of greatest resistance. Have you discovered how many tons of structural steel comprised WTC7's path of greatest resistance? You also ignore the documented free-fall acceleration of WTC7 over 2.25 seconds and 100 feet. What does the FDNY say about that?

Same problem as always: you ignore when the building's collapse actually began. With the penthouse falling into the middle of WTC 7. Unambiguous and irrefutable evidence that the structure of WTC 7 was already collapsing BEFORE the facade fell.

And you ignore it entirely. Why? Because it obliterates your entire time line.

Just like you completely ignore the virtual silence of the initiation of WTC 7's collapse. Not explosions, no explosives.

Just like you ignore the FDNY who determined the building would collapse from fire and structural damage.....and accurately predicted its collapse within about an hour.

Just like you ignore the Port Authority bomb squad and their bomb sniffing dogs that found no bombs in the entire WTC plaza only a week before the collapse.

Just like you ignore the fact that there were no girders cut in a manner consistent with explosive demolition.

Just like you ignore the fact that there was no residue of explosives found in dust samples.

Just like you ignore the fact that the building was ON FIRE when it collapsed. Which means that your 'explosives' would have been on fire. Yet another deal breaker.

Keep pretending, buddy. But just because you close your eyes doesn't mean the world disappears.

There were numerous explosions reported by first responders, and recorded by the media.
There were multiple indications of controlled demolition like the crimp in the middle of the roof line as it begins its descent, and the lateral ejections of steel beams during collapse. I don't see why you think there would have been explosions going off during the time before collapse from isolated office fires on random floors. All the controversy we discuss tells me there are good reasons for an independent investigation into WTC7, but I suspect you don't want that. Why not?

The part which baffles me is why you and I keep going in circles in regards to the explosions. Again, I posted a video with numerous actual controlled demolitions. Presumably, you watched at least some of it. It clearly demonstrates the hallmark of a controlled demolition are the series of [big] explosions a second or two before the building comes down. There were no such explosions seen or heard coming from building 7 a second or two before it collapsed. The explosions you're talking about, the ones picked up by the media, occurred sporadically throughout the 7 hours from when the tower first pounded it with debris until it finally fell.

Also, regarding the part of your post which I highlighted ... if you don't think it was fires which set off those sporadic explosions throughout that 7 hour period, what do you think it was that set them off?

And lastly, your suspicions are wrong. I don't care if it's investigated another 100 times. I have complete confidence that every investigation will result with the same rational conclusions ... a plane was flown into the north tower, a second plane was flown into the south tower, a third plane was flown into the Pentagon, a 4th plane was heroically crashed in PA by the efforts of the passengers, and building #7 collapsed due to the extensive damage caused by being pounded by debris from a falling 110 story building combined with fires raging uncontrollably for 7 hours.

Your argument is weak. It is obvious that the planners of 911 would want to make the collapse look plausibly like a natural collapse, after all they are involved in the worst crime in our history. They would of course endeavor to limit the visible and audible evidence of explosions. The evidence of nano thermite is all through the dust. Nano thermite, a military grade incendiary/explosive, which couldn't have been made in a cave in Afghanistan, has the characteristics to allow the controlled demolition of B7 while limiting witnessed evidence.
As for when the penthouse collapsed, so what if it was seven seconds before the rest of the building. What would it prove?

Let's deal with the known indisputable facts, no plane hit B7, no modern steel framed high rise building in the world has ever collapsed due to fire, B7 did collapse, it collapsed suddenly, straight down, through the path of greatest resistance and at free fall a acceleration. The only explanation which fits the facts is controlled demolition. In order for a building to collapse like B7 hundreds of structural steel connections must fail at precisely the same moment, it is impossible for that to happen by accident.

Therefore your theory (the Official Conspiracy Theory) is impossible, leaving controlled demolition the only explanation.

When you remove the impossible what remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.
Complete and utter nonsense ... while it's true that no modern day steel framed high rise ever collapsed due to fire; it's also true that until 9.11, no modern day steel framed high rise ever had a 110 story building collapse next to it and rain debris on it along the way down.

That you conspiracy nutcases so casually dismiss that catastrophic element of building seven's demise goes a long way in revealing your pathology.

The collapse of WTC7 initiated with the north west corner of the roof line, and the building collapsed straight down through the path of greatest resistance...
Pure insanity. The east end of the building can be seen collapsing with the east penthouse crumbling into the interior of the building. That was the initial collapse, not the northwest corner of the roofline.

That alone renders your benign position as either an intentional lie or a massive delusion. Either way, it completely undermines your nonsensical conspiracy.

Last edited:
You wouldn't know the truth if it went BOOM BOOM BOOM on your head:

"CRAIG BARTMER NYPD: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though.

"Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down.

"And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself...

"Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing 'boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.' I think I know an explosion when I hear it...

"Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying...

"Nothing to account for what we saw.."

WTC 7 - Silverstein's 'Pull It' Explanation Examined

Pull it as in yes pull the fire fighters out of there...

And there were no recorded explosions, Hundreds of video and sound recordings and no Boom Boom boom Boom....

West penthouse went down then about 8 seconds later the east penthouse caved in, followed by the rest of the building and the facade which by that time had nothing behind it to hold it up...It's rather obvious just looking at the full video. not that half video that most truther sites show...Where you never see the west Penthouse cave into the building...
The penthouses are immaterial.
When the roof line began to crimp in the middle and descend straight down through 40,000 tons of structural steel, it fell at free fall acceleration for about 100 feet. That's physically impossible with or without penthouse distractions.
Sorry, but you don't get to dismiss the evidence which destroys your conspiracy. Since the interior of the building was already compromised and collapsing, as evidenced by the many videos posted on the Internet, you have absolutely no idea how much resistance the remainder of the building faced when the rest of it succumbed to gravity.

There are numerous recordings of actual explosions and eyewitness testimony of hearing explosions prior to WTC7 being "pulled."

WTC 7: Sound Evidence for Explosions - YouTube

You must understand that the explosions that take a building down do not happen 2 hours before the building falls......
Did you watch the ten minute video with recordings of explosions that took place seconds before WTC7's roof-line began its descent?
Umm ... those sounds of "explosions" were the sound of the interior of the building collapsing.

"No manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY." [Fema Report]
Almost. You had to cut the quote in half, omit amazingly relevant details and reimagine the punctuation. But you almost got it. Here's the actual quote, without your creative reimagining, with the bolded portions the parts you removed:

WTC 7 collapsed approximately 7 hours after the collapse of WTC 1. Preliminary indications were that, due to lack of water, no manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY."

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

Preliminary indications....which you so conveniently chose to omit. And when you look at the later NIST report, which is much more detailed, they give repeated reference to the FDNY in an around WTC 7 into the late afternoon:

An account backed up the FDNY fire chiefs and fire fighters who were actually there:

Pulled, huh? So much for your insinuation that it meant controlled demolition. Clearly, you need to inform the FDNY. As they use the term very differently.

And again....

But they didn't pull their people back, huh? The tragic part? You're gonna ignore the FDNY on their own fire fighting effort and cling to your batshyte conspiracy. And it still gets worse for your claims:

You say the FDNY meant one thing. The FDNY says they meant another.

The FDNY wins that contest.

Here's the problem with your narrative: the conversation was between Silverstein and the FDNY. Silverstein obviously didn't 'pull' the WTC 7 per your narrative. That leaves only the FDNY.

Now riddle me this, batman: how many buildings have the FDNY demolished in the history of their organization? Say it with me......exactly zero.

Worse, despite 343 of their own number persishing on 911, you're accusing the FDNY of being a direct party to the cover up of the murder of their own numbers.

I double dog dare you to walk up to any FDNY member who was there.....and say that to their face. Its the kind of loathsome, gutless accusation your ilk only make anonymously. And only online.

Back in reality, Silverstein told them to pull the fire fighting effort. With the FDNY folks on the scene making numerous mention of their effort being 'pulled'.

Finally they pulled us out. They said all right,
get out of that building because that 7, they were really
worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they
regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and
West Street. They put everybody back in there.

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

FDNY Richard BANACISKI

"They pulled us out." Huh. Seems you may need to do more research. While you're at it, research what 'pull' means in demolision parlance. It means to attach cables to the side of a building, usually no more than 6 to 8 stories high, and literally pull it over with bulldozers.

Worker #1: Oh, we’re getting ready to pull building six.

Luis Mendes: We have to be very careful how we demolish building six. We were worried about the building six coming down and demolishing the slurry wall, so we wanted that particular building to fall within a certain area.

Worker #1: We’ve got the cables attached in four different locations... <hard to hear>... Now they’re pulling [gestures to vehicles] pulling the building to the north. It’s not every day you try to pull down a eight storey building with cables”

America Rebuilds documentary (at 41 minute mark)

WTC 7 was 47 stories high. It couldn't be pulled over with bulldozers and cables. Making the term irrelevant to a structure that large. They're obviously referring to the fire fighting effort. A point underscored by the fact that the conversation was occurring between Silverstein....and the FDNY. And the FDNY chiefs. And the FDNY fire fighters.

Smiling....but you know better than all of them, huh? Remember, and I can't stress this point enough.....you guys don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Merciless. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back