Structural engineer Kamal Obeid on the need for a new 9/11 investigation and more....

I don't play semantics games when it comes to this subject, but call Paul Bremer and ask him about that company that used to make those radio controlled military-grade nanothermite detonation devices.

What type of a person thinks that asking a yes or no question is playing systematics?

I don't play semantics games when it comes to this subject, but call Paul Bremer and ask him about that company that used to make those radio controlled military-grade nanothermite detonation devices.

Did Bremer oversee their use in Iraq?

When corporations, government and the media are aligned together to spread lies and hide the truth, it's called fascism. Fortunately most people don't trust the media anymore.....

Unfortunately in a chaotic, lawless and divided society on the brink of collapse because its' government has it $33 trillion in debt .....it probably won't matter soon. Maybe they're on to plan C which will be start World War 3 and hide in a bunker for 10 years, although being a 'conspiracy theorist' I like to joke about it hoping that way... it won't happen.

22 years after 9/11, asking questions about it is more important than ever.

New interview .

Normally I go ahead and post my 911 threads in the conspiracy theory section but this time I thought it'd be interesting to see how long it takes for it to be moved there.

This belongs in con-spiracy theories.

The only question I ever had is how could an essentially aluminum plane pierce and slice through steel girders placed closely together?
Was it the speed?
Was it the weight
It’s seems like no matter how fast a can of Coke is propelled it won’t break thru a railroad rail? Or maybe that’s a bad analogy?

Ask Rudy about Building 7.
What about it ?
All he knew initially was that was the headquarters that was moved to a different location.

The only questionable thing about Giuliani was the faulty walkie talkies which disabled the firefighters from communicating with the police and so forth. Otherwise he's probably dying from the nano toxins just like others who breathed in the nanothermite and other toxins in the dust that day and the weeks afterward.

What about it ?
All he knew initially was that was the headquarters that was moved to a different location.

The only questionable thing about Giuliani was the faulty walkie talkies which disabled the firefighters from communicating with the police and so forth. Otherwise he's probably dying from the nano toxins just like others who breathed in the nanothermite and other toxins in the dust that day and the weeks afterward.

Blame unions for the fact that police and fire couldn't talk to each other.

Forum List

Back