Amazing accomplishments of the Biden administration

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
Nice to finally get a leader in there who cares for the people more than he cares for himself isn’t it?!

Too bad you don't have one. On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Just wait till his EO's kick in then get back to us with how he cares about the people.
I can get back to you now. He cares about both our people and the world we live in. Night and day from the egomaniac that just left
In words that you seem to understand.. " You're a lying, dog-faced pony soldier. " There is nothing that Beijing's little bitch has done thus far to benefit the American people. HIs goal is to placate those nations that have the goods on Hunter and himself and to be a good puppet for those that manipulated this election to put him in office.

Here is what they have done and are in the process of doing so far: cutting border security, granting amnesty to illegals, cancelling the Keystone pipeline destroying thousands of jobs, allowing males to compete in women’s sports, banning fracking on federal lands making us less energy independent and using tax dollars to pay for abortion in foreign countries. And they have built an amazing military-style wall around the US Capitol, at the same time they are stopping construction on the wall at our southern border.
Well Xi Biden has to pay China back for all the money they paid him and his family.

Fair is fair.

He should open a Chinese bank account...just like Trump had. For the same reason too.
True, Trump bad, politicians in the Swamp good.

In fact, I'm sure they are all going straight to heaven at the end of the day.
Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account because he was (and still is) very closely aligned with Chinese Authorities.
I note you are never able to bring any links with your kooky conspiracy theories.

Which "theories" are those, moron?
The one I replied to, Stupid.

Please try to keep up.
Moron, you said there was some kookie conspiracy theory. It is no theory that the blob had a Chinese bank account and had his cheap crap made over there.
You: "Very closely aligned with the Chinese".

Having hats made over there doesn't count.

Let's see your evidence of this very close alignment.

GO!

Well Xi Biden has to pay China back for all the money they paid him and his family.

Fair is fair.

He should open a Chinese bank account...just like Trump had. For the same reason too.

Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account because he was (and still is) very closely aligned with Chinese Authorities.
My bad, all democrats go to heaven, just like only Republicans ever go to jail or held accountable by the media

Sorry bout that.

Not sure about that. I am sure the blob had a Chinese bank account.

Thanks for the batting practice.

The blob? Do I sense projection?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Why are women allowed to participate on men's sports teams?
Because liberals are idiots.

Fair is fair.

I note you are never able to bring any links with your kooky conspiracy theories.

Please try to keep up.
Moron, you said there was some kookie conspiracy theory. It is no theory that the blob had a Chinese bank account and had his cheap crap made over there.

GO!

There you go moron. Next?

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivanka? You were talking about Donald Trump, Idiot.

Trademarks? A few were granted faster than earlier ones. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Major fail by you.

Back to the drawing board, Simpleton.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Trademarks? A few were granted faster than earlier ones. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Major fail by you.

Trump's ties to the Chinese are stronger now than they ever have been.

All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of.

Only ignorant anti-American lemmings are rejoicing.

We're all rejoicing while you're eating sour grapes and crying like a little bitch.

You plan on keeping it up for 4 years sugar? Good.

LOL the only sour grapes I see are from you. You make every post a Trump hating post. Sour grapes looks oh so good on you.

You would do better to pay attention to your boy Biden. Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd say he couldn't get elected as Dog Catcher.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

Not as strong as Biden's.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

I would ask for a link............but we all know how that would turn out.

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
If you think a senile old man is competent then you certainly have something to be happy about.

Fair is fair.

Please try to keep up.

GO!

Major fail by you.

More total bullshit. Even IF you weren't a "lying dog faced pony soldier", Trump having any legal business ties with China will NEVER equate to the fact that China, no doubt, has enough Hunter evidence to blackmail their little puppet into doing WHATEVER they want. Hunter's laptop has made that clear to anyone that isn't a left wing partisan hack.

You left out erasing the blob's memory one uneventful day after another. All Americans are rejoicing that we now have a President we can be proud of. Biden has restored class and competence to the Oval Office.
Biden will bring back Trump, like Obama made him.
Certainly hope so...

The longer your blob stays on the scene, the more divided the GOP becomes. Best idea ever. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. Bring it on!
Lol, Biden had to cheat to beat Trump.

Liking the taste of those sour grapes? LOL
Not really, looks like Trump is going to be the new leader of the republcan party. Right now 80 million are behind him. After Biden screws up, many more will be on the Trump train! 50 cent raise in gas prices in a month, not looking too good.

Biden will bring back Trump, like Obama made him.
Certainly hope so...

The longer your blob stays on the scene, the more divided the GOP becomes. Best idea ever. He's never gotten more votes than any Democrat he's run against. Bring it on!
Lol, Biden had to cheat to beat Trump.

Liking the taste of those sour grapes? LOL
Not really, looks like Trump is going to be the new leader of the republcan party. Right now 80 million are behind him. After Biden screws up, many more will be on the Trump train! 50 cent raise in gas prices in a month, not looking too good.

How right you are. Wait till his EO's and green shit kick in. I'd bet he couldn't get elected to man the garbage trucks.

Nice to finally get a leader in there who cares for the people more than he cares for himself isn’t it?!

Too bad you don't have one. On day one Biden kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. Just wait till his EO's kick in then get back to us with how he cares about the people.
I can get back to you now. He cares about both our people and the world we live in. Night and day from the egomaniac that just left

Nope. Biden will make a mess of this country and is well on his way. All you have to do is look at his EO's. Hell on day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Once his EO's and green shit kick in I'd bet he couldn't be elected Dog Catcher.

Trump did great as POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese Virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you call an egomaniac.

Biden will be much worse.
I don’t give Trump credit for all of that for the same reasons you don’t give Obama credit for getting the economy to that state over 6 years prior to Trump.

Biden will do just fine. He will only be POTUS for 4 years, will hopefully repair a lot of the damage Trump created and then my hope is that the GOP will pull their heads out of their asses or a good independent will run and take over the White House

What’s really nice too, is how our media treats the potus with numerous favorable reports. We haven’t seen that in awhile. It just flipped 180 degrees.
Yes, that’s what happens when a POTUS has people skills and knows how to treat others with respect. Trump declared war on the media and trolled them relentlessly. That was his call. No mystery why he got bad coverage

In words that you seem to understand.. " You're a lying, dog-faced pony soldier. " There is nothing that Beijing's little bitch has done thus far to benefit the American people. HIs goal is to placate those nations that have the goods on Hunter and himself and to be a good puppet for those that manipulated this election to put him in office.
Biden is doing just fine. Actually taking this pandemic seriously and working to get it behind us so we can get back to normal. Repairing some of the burnt bridges Trump destroyed with allies around the world. Keep it up Prez!

What’s really nice too, is how our media treats the potus with numerous favorable reports. We haven’t seen that in awhile. It just flipped 180 degrees.
Yes, that’s what happens when a POTUS has people skills and knows how to treat others with respect. Trump declared war on the media and trolled them relentlessly. That was his call. No mystery why he got bad coverage
I can agree with you on Trump, but not Biden. This is why many on the left are clueless on purpose. Biden has a long history of corporatism, imperialism, and now senility. He’s a fucking neocon elitist. To think him a competent potus, is wishful thinking.

I can agree with you on Trump, but not Biden. This is why many on the left are clueless on purpose. Biden has a long history of corporatism, imperialism, and now senility. He’s a fucking neocon elitist. To think him a competent potus, is wishful thinking.
Laws are made by congress, EOs are temporary and he is doing what he campaigned on. Bidens main purpose is to repair relationships that Trump damaged and build back trust. He has been around forever, he knows everybody, he is the right guy to do that

Forum List

Back