Am I the only one tired of people speaking about being Black or White as a race?

I don't know. I never asked. If you want to say some stupid, racist nonsense just say it so you can be laughed at and move along.
Well if you don’t know you obviously benefited. lol

look at urban inner-city schools across America since the naturalization act was removed.. and masses started to move in in the 80’s and 90’s.. Baltimore only 1. 5% of high school students can read at grade level. Get me injected billions of dollars in that school system in the past few years.

This dope seems eager to restart the Know Nothing party. Brokelosercockroach will be the first to sign up.

Is Millard Fillmore your hero?
Anyone that wanted to grant my liberties is a hero. All Americans should have the same right to the same type of education with people that can speak English with people that share a common culture. Why is it a city that I am born in have no representation? In the workforce? In business ownership? In local construction? Why is it only people that grow up in homogeneous cultures are allowed to make it in America?

Sure sounds like maxodopey wants big daddy government to dictate every aspect of Americans lives to make it just the way he can feel comfortable, and then use force to keep it from ever changing. North Korea is thataway, dopey.

Sure sounds like maxodopey is no fan of education, the Constitution, or freedom in general.

Oh, it's someone else's fault that you're a loser? You democrats are always desperate to avoid personal responsibility.
Are you calling people who are affected by immigration that destroys their education system losers? Ouch.

Are you calling people who are affected by immigration that destroys their education system losers? Ouch.
I'm calling YOU a loser. You democrats want to believe everyone is a faceless placeholder in some "group," but people are individuals.

Open a window.
I just did. I said hello to my neighbor cop who grew up in another town in my state. Then I saw a construction truck go by.. They also established business outside of my city. Here’s four more. Lol
Wait what do I see now my new neighbors that just moved in. They have A high school bumper sticker in another county in my state..
lol

I just did. I said hello to my neighbor cop who grew up in another town in my state. Then I saw a construction truck go by.. They also established business outside of my city. Here’s four more. Lol
Wait what do I see now my new neighbors that just moved in. They have A high school bumper sticker in another county in my state..
lol
And?

Forum List

Back