Am I the only one tired of people speaking about being Black or White as a race?

Would you like to see the pictures of the founding fathers?
I've seen more of them than you have. I've also seen pictures of many, many other peoples who have been part of America since Day 1.

I've seen more of them than you have. I've also seen pictures of many, many other peoples who have been part of America since Day 1.
Won’t answer the question… ok are you aware of the nationalization act?

I asked you did you ever hear about the naturalization act.. one more chance chump change
So, your first question never existed and now you want to start over?

This current question itself reveals your ignorance. There have been many nationality acts, and I am familiar with all of them. Save yourself some time: you will never know as much about history as I do. Any feelings you have on the matter won't change that.

So, your first question never existed and now you want to start over?

This current question itself reveals your ignorance. There have been many nationality acts, and I am familiar with all of them. Save yourself some time: you will never know as much about history as I do. Any feelings you have on the matter won't change that.
I’m asking about the longest extended naturalization act in American history

"Feel"? If you want to talk about feelings, go see your shrink.
Ok you obviously don’t want to admit it was our laws to only admit WHITE PPL TO THIS COUNTY! White white white white white white white .. get the picture chump change?

Ok you obviously don’t want to admit it was our laws .....
We've had many, many, many laws over the centuries. The stupid ones were usually overturned in time. You've proven nothing but how much bandwidth you can waste with nonsense. If you're trying to say you think slavery is "real American culture" and should be taken as an ideal, just say so directly and accept your ridicule.

We've had many, many, many laws over the centuries. The stupid ones were usually overturned in time. You've proven nothing but how much bandwidth you can waste with nonsense. If you're trying to say you think slavery is "real American culture" and should be taken as an ideal, just say so directly and accept your ridicule.
Looks like The naturalization act benefited you and your family.. it’s a shame you don’t think Americans now deserve to be protected

What’s % of kids in your schools were first generation hatians [sic] first generation Latinos?
I don't know. I never asked. If you want to say some stupid, racist nonsense just say it so you can be laughed at and move along.

Forum List

Back