Alvin Bragg's soft-on-crime policies scorched after Trump charges: Things have gotten 'progressively worse'

The statute of limitations have run out, no matter how you word it.
That's why the judge, and every single expert in law disagrees with you. LOL

rephrasing what Bragg is charging looks like what you claim. But in court we heard it differently than you imagine.

"At first blush, DA Bragg's case appears time-barred, and if he can't prove a felony, it is surely time-barred."

The judge???? That political hack? He's as bad as "Fat Alvin" :auiqs.jpg:
Oh brother. :rolleyes-41:
:rofl:
It's a public hearing. Stick to facts. I'm not into the personal attacks here. What does it do to help the discussion? Does it make Trump look innocent (that word!), of charges? There is evidence going to be presented in court, that was presented in a grand jury room.

It's a public hearing. Stick to facts. I'm not into the personal attacks here. What does it do to help the discussion? Does it make Trump look innocent (that word!), of charges? There is evidence going to be presented in court, that was presented in a grand jury room.
:rolleyes-41:
Statute of Limitations
Even your ilk says this is a SHAM.

:rolleyes-41:
Statute of Limitations
Even your ilk says this is a SHAM.
You keep falling back on an argument not even made in court. Trump's own legal team will not make that claim any more credible, if evidence shows what Bragg is alleging.

You remind me of the arguments made before we even knew what was in the indictment that was sealed. You look like a fool, when you regurgitate nonsense.

Its a NASA graph of global temperature trends. How you compare that to Trump just shows how fucked-up with TDS you are?!
No more then your BDS. There are no trends by NASA that denies climate change dufus. You do know what the word “trend” means.

1. Global warming is cooling. See the NASA graph in the link below

2. My story is, waste your own fucking money. Burning US cash for no effect on "global warming" is moronic.

3. Your last sentence makes no sense. Ever hear of a Non-Sequitur? Maybe you shouldn't post when you don't know the subject matter?
You are strange dude.
you use an article from NASA whose key takeaway is posted at the beginning. It’s a summary of all of the article.
Read it bubba.

Key Takeaway:​

Earth’s global average surface temperature in 2020 statistically tied with 2016 as the hottest year on record, continuing a long-term warming trend due to human activities.

No more then your BDS. There are no trends by NASA that denies climate change dufus. You do know what the word “trend” means.
Yes I know what a "trend" is.
I also know what "root causes" are.

Wasting $trillions of US dollars that don't matter and won't fix the problem, is moronic. Either China is the problem, or there is no problem, choose.

Either China is the problem, or there is no problem, choose.
Congratulations. The right now wants China to decide how we handle our own infrastructure. Geesus, why not let China have a seat in our congress. Read my lips. We don’t give a fk.
And, we shouldn’t.

Congratulations. The right now wants China to decide how we handle our own infrastructure. Geesus, why not let China have a seat in our congress. Read my lips. We don’t give a fk.
And, we shouldn’t.
Low-IQ response. Way to understand the problem moron.

Yes I know what a "trend" is.
I also know what "root causes" are.

Wasting $trillions of US dollars that don't matter and won't fix the problem, is moronic. Either China is the problem, or there is no problem, choose.
You’re hilarious and you’re stoooopid. Tell us, does China provide 100% of the worlds green house gasses ? If it doesn’t you’re ignorant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back