Alvin Bragg's soft-on-crime policies scorched after Trump charges: Things have gotten 'progressively worse'

well, we know one thing about you: you are not a lawyer.

Any first yr law student knows you have to have some kind of evidence of a crime before you accuse someone of it
The difference is, I know I’m not a lawyer while you just declared someone a criminal without a trial or adjudication by a judge . Sounds like you’re the BS artist.

Regardless of what Trump says and the evidence brought forth by Bragg, Bragg’s track record shows Bragg is politically motivated in bringing about these charges.
Who gives a shit but you Humpers. Elmer Fudd could have bright the evidence before a judge. It’s the Judge that makes the final decision and binds people over for trial, not the prosecutor…..dah. How incompetent is Trump. He had 60 opportunities for fraudulent election, “you” dufuses had years to bind Hillary over and couldn’t present enough evidence. So, you’re upset because Bragg is too competent and you’re whinging. Whaaaa. If Trump is innocent he has no problems. Hilariously illiterate Trump and his Humpers are whiners.

Who gives a shit but you Humpers. Elmer Fudd could have bright the evidence before a judge. It’s the Judge that makes the final decision and binds people over for trial, not the prosecutor…..dah. How incompetent is Trump. He had 60 opportunities for fraudulent election, “you” dufuses had years to bind Hillary over and couldn’t present enough evidence. So, you’re upset because Bragg is too competent and you’re whinging. Whaaaa. If Trump is innocent he has no problems. Hilariously illiterate Trump and his Humpers are whiners.
This is more political than it is rule of law. You people are getting your panties in a bunch for yet another chapter of GET TRUMP. I say, bring it on as it is going to backfire. I for one am not a Trumper as he is not my choice for ‘24 but watching TDS impact your side again and again is just fun to watch.

This is more political than it is rule of law. You people are getting your panties in a bunch for yet another chapter of GET TRUMP. I say, bring it on as it is going to backfire. I for one am not a Trumper as he is not my choice for ‘24 but watching TDS impact your side again and again is just fun to watch.
Really ?gee, I thought it was in a court room not at a political rally . Trump seemed think it was lawful. He showed up.
So you have BDS. Amazing. Remember, it’s about breaking the law when you’re in a court room.

Really ?gee, I thought it was in a court room not at a political rally . Trump seemed think it was lawful. He showed up.
So you have BDS. Amazing. Remember, it’s about breaking the law when you’re in a court room.
Yea… speeding tickets and jaywalking.

Forum List

Back