Alterations of the bible through history

You mean, like, the whole planet and all the people on it?

Not buying it.

What passage says that?
Acts 3:
18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

I never said Jerusalem was the whore of Babylon.
I never said you did. You deny it, in fact. You don't know that Rome was the whore of Babylon, yet you deny that Jerusalem was. That just makes you a contrarian.

At the risk of repeating myself, Nero, martyrdom of Paul and numerous Christians, and the crucifixion of Jesus.
None of this implies that Rome was unfaithful to God. Romans didn't even believe in the Jews' God; how could they have been unfaithful to him?

Acts 3:
18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
None of these passages say anything about us. They're about Israel. What problems will Jesus take care of that we are facing?

I never said you did. You deny it, in fact. You don't know that Rome was the whore of Babylon, yet you deny that Jerusalem was. That just makes you a contrarian.
I believe that Rome was and Jerusalem wasn't. I don't know we'll ever know for sure but the evidence I see points to Rome.

None of this implies that Rome was unfaithful to God. Romans didn't even believe in the Jews' God; how could they have been unfaithful to him?
Faithful to God is your criteria, not mine. The Romans as pagans were, at that time, the enemies of Christianity. Period.

I believe that Rome was and Jerusalem wasn't. I don't know we'll ever know for sure but the evidence I see points to Rome.

Faithful to God is your criteria, not mine. The Romans as pagans were, at that time, the enemies of Christianity. Period.
You're just flailing.

The Bible is Israel's autobiography. It's not about Rome. It's not about Babylon. It's not about Assyria or Egypt or Strawberry Point, Iowa. It's about Israel. Israel was the one who forsook God and worshipped idols. Israel was the one who corrupted the Law of Moses. In the Bible, Israel was the one who anticipated its own end. Israel was in conflict with itself.

Israel.

You're just flailing.

The Bible is Israel's autobiography. It's not about Rome. It's not about Babylon. It's not about Assyria or Egypt or Strawberry Point, Iowa. It's about Israel. Israel was the one who forsook God and worshipped idols. Israel was the one who corrupted the Law of Moses. In the Bible, Israel was the one who anticipated its own end. Israel was in conflict with itself.

Israel.
Was Revelation written by a Jew or a converted pagan? Had the writer ever been to Israel? He he know anything about it? Did he care?

None of these passages say anything about us. They're about Israel. What problems will Jesus take care of that we are facing?
This is a millennial prophecy that includes everyone (left) on earth. Only then will our problems finally be solved. Recall that Christ must return or humanity will destroy itself.

Roman Catholicism and her Protestant 'daughters' (and other wacky 'Christian' cults)) are the latter-day Babylon.

Last edited:

Funny Pliny writing about 81 AD didn't even notice the Christians in Rome.

Rome was never considered the whore of Babylon before Martin Luther.

Funny Pliny writing about 81 AD didn't even notice the Christians in Rome.

Rome was never considered the whore of Babylon before Martin Luther.
The whore of Babylon wasn't the Roman Empire. The whore was and is the 'holy' Roman Empire that came later, called "the image of the beast" by Daniel and John in Revelation.

Last edited:
The whore of Babylon wasn't the Roman Empire. The whore was and is the 'holy' Roman Empire that came later, called "the image of the beast" by Daniel.

Daniel was written in 167 BC... during the reign of Antiochus IV Epiphanies who was Greek. The Romans weren't there yet.

The whore of Babylon was Israel. All through the Old Testament Israel is scolded for playing the harlot... for whoring after false gods.

Daniel was written in 167 BC... during the reign of Antiochus IV Epiphanies who was Greek. The Romans weren't there yet.

The whore of Babylon was Israel. All through the Old Testament Israel is scolded for playing the harlot... for whoring after false gods.
Daniel also identifies the Greek empire; the "third", the "Leopard", as well as "the belly and thighs" of the standing image, but goes on to describe what would be the fourth beast, the Roman Empire.

John also prophecies about the 'image' of the fourth beast in Revelation, A.D. 90.

Last edited:
Daniel also identifies the Greek empire; the "third", the "Leopard", as well as "the belly and thighs" of the standing image, but goes on to describe what would be the fourth beast, the Roman Empire.

John also prophecies about the 'image' of the fourth beast in Revelation, A.D. 90.

The four beasts are the winged Lion meaning Babylon, the Bear is the Medo-Persian empire. The winged Leopard is the Greek empire and the Beast is the Roman empire.

Acts 3:

the heavens proclaimed when they spoke for all beings they would not intervene again and allow for humanity to run its course to conclusion - you have never seen a rainbow ...

what the desert religions have left out would be the triumph of good, all who were remaining where the heavens would return in praise of humanity, not to destroy all who would be remaining otherwise as written by the c-bible and the failure of christianity to recognize their proper role than that of a false worship of a messiah for the role they must accomplish themselves..

In the OT-- The tetragrammoton appeared in Hebrew scripture nearly 7000 x. This was the 4 constenants of Gods personal name--YHWH--( Jehovah)- After God inspired his writers to put his name in those places, wicked men with no right to do so, removed it and replaced it with-GOD or LORD( all capitols)-- Which caused much confusion on earth. God put his name there because he wants it there. The wicked keep it out and condemn to the core the bible translators who put it back--figure that one out. Their scholars know 100% it belongs there. It altered ones reading.

Trinity translation-Greek lexicon.-- At John 1:1 in the second line-The Logos was with HO Theos, ( 3rd) and the Logos was Theos.-- The true living God called-Ho Theos in the NT. Jesus( Logos) was not called HO Theos in the last line--just plain Theos--he was not being called The God. a god( small g) is 100% correct.--Other translations in history did not call Jesus God capitol G in their translations, but trinity scholars reject those translations because it exposes them as blind guides.

God worship history undeniable Facts= From Moses on up until this very day--The Israelite religion-teach, serve and worship-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. The same God that was taught to Jesus and every bible writer while they attended those places of worship.
A man called-Terrillion was considering God being a trinity in the 2nd century while the true God -a single being God was being served by all claiming to follow Jesus.
Then the religion that came out of Rome held councils, At the first council of Nicea-NO trinity was being taught. It was added at another council. In their own encyclopedia it states--The assimilation of a trinity in a christians life happened near the end of the 4th century.
The religion that came out of Rome--Would not let anyone but upper clergy read the written word of God until about the 1500,s. It was kept in latin until then. Once men were allowed to read Gods written word, they clearly saw something wrong in that religion, for centuries have been trying to make corrections to the errors allowed in but failed because the translations were altered, now we have 34,000 different trinity based religions= a mass of confusion. Gods word clearly teaches--Unity of thought-no division.( 1Cor 1:10)= a single religion on earth has the real Jesus.
Do you know these facts?
Again......it must be pointed out that word Jehovah is based upon an error of transcription, (where copies of the Bible are transcribed by hand) there is no such word that actually existed in the Holy Scriptures. The word did not appear until around A.D. 1331. It is a "Medieval" mis-transcription based upon the Masoretic Hebrew Bible. It takes the consonants of the divine name YHWH and combines them with the vowels of another Hebrew word....."donay" meaning MY LORD.

When you attempt to use this name to describe the God of Creation........are you really worshiping in "SPIRIT AND TRUTH" as commanded by God, especially when you establish and entire Cult based upon an error made by man?

More enlightenment concerning the cult calling themsevels "Jehovah's witnesses".

When you use the Holy Bible as the standard to calibrate Truth........Christian Truth, as declared by the scriptures themselves, its very easy to prove the witnesses to be a false cult.

According to the scriptures...........All scriptures are inspired by God (literally meaning God Breathes), and are profitable for Doctrine, for Reproof, for Correction, for Instruction in Righteousness, that the man of God may be Perfect and throughly furnished unto all good works.

How does one know when you are being instructed by a False Religion or False Doctrine? "If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arieses among you, and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, 'let us go after other gods,' which you have not known, and 'let us serve them', you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams." -- Deut. 13:1-3

This points directly at the Jehovah's witnesses.......in the fact they once Worshiped their Founder C.T. Russel under the pretense of one passage in Matthew 24:25.

Again.......using the Bible as the standard to calibrate truth, we find the Wintesses lacking TRUTH with their many "falied prophecies". Over a 50 year time frame the Witnesses prophesied about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, beginning in 1874, the years 1914,1915, 1918, 1925, and lastly in the Year 1975. All have come and gone without the world coming to an end.

They actually went as far as constructing a 10 bedroom house in San Digeo California in 1929, named "Beth Sarirm" supposedly to house various Old Testament prophets when they returned for the "end times". They eventually sold the house in 1948 when none of the prophets such as Jesus, Abraham, Moses, David...etc. made an appearance.

More enlightenment concerning the cult calling themsevels "Jehovah's witnesses".

When you use the Holy Bible as the standard to calibrate Truth........Christian Truth, as declared by the scriptures themselves, its very easy to prove the witnesses to be a false cult.

According to the scriptures...........All scriptures are inspired by God (literally meaning God Breathes), and are profitable for Doctrine, for Reproof, for Correction, for Instruction in Righteousness, that the man of God may be Perfect and throughly furnished unto all good works.

How does one know when you are being instructed by a False Religion or False Doctrine? "If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arieses among you, and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or wonder he tells you comes to pass, and if he says, 'let us go after other gods,' which you have not known, and 'let us serve them', you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams." -- Deut. 13:1-3

This points directly at the Jehovah's witnesses.......in the fact they once Worshiped their Founder C.T. Russel under the pretense of one passage in Matthew 24:25.

Again.......using the Bible as the standard to calibrate truth, we find the Wintesses lacking TRUTH with their many "falied prophecies". Over a 50 year time frame the Witnesses prophesied about the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, beginning in 1874, the years 1914,1915, 1918, 1925, and lastly in the Year 1975. All have come and gone without the world coming to an end.

They actually went as far as constructing a 10 bedroom house in San Digeo California in 1929, named "Beth Sarirm" supposedly to house various Old Testament prophets when they returned for the "end times". They eventually sold the house in 1948 when none of the prophets such as Jesus, Abraham, Moses, David...etc. made an appearance.

Wow. That's quite a con job.

Wow. That's quite a con job.
Listen MR Apostate--Armageddon is a real life prophecy, made by God, there is nothing false about it. Their error was trying to put a date on a real prophecy made by God. They have repented of that. God forgives repented errors. As all should. You are no ones judge.

Forum List

Back