Alt-Right Favorite Admits Facts Are Irrelevant To Conservatives

Oh here we go with the 40 year old liberal talking points...liberals smart conservatives dumb, liberals educated conservatives high school drop outs. I love the contradiction because somehow the right has managed to kick the living shit out of the left. We pummeled them, we beat them senseless, threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces. Hell Bush a man who could barely speak a complete sentence whooped their ass twice in a row. So if the left are so smart how come they keep getting their ass beat? :laugh:

That's awesome. You've left me wondering whose side you are on here. What kind of people would elect a man who can barely speak a complete sentence? How did that work out, by the way?

Bush caused the left's heads to explode for 8 years. As a bonus Al Gore ate himself into a big fat slob and John Kerry aka Lurch lost to Bush. You have to appreciate the entertainment in that.

So if the left are so smart how come they keep getting their ass beat? :laugh:
Rednecks and the Electoral College.
Yet the Dems use the Electoral College to skew the map for decades without a complaint when they have New York and Mexifornia in the bag every election cycle.........

Do you want some Cheese with that Wine.................

The Dem's lost in spite of their corruption, lies, and the entire MSM attacking Trump like a pack of wild animals. Now they want to change the rules, shocker.

It’s long been understood by people of reason that very, very few conservatives deal in facts.

This was admitted by Breitbart News writer Milo Yiannopoulos in an interview with Cathy Newman of the UK’s Channel 4 News. Breitbart News is a favorite source of misinformation of conservatives, as is FOX Noise and Rush Limbaugh.

During the interview, Yiannopoulos was made to wiggle and squirm as Newman forced him to restate, contradict, and revise his statements.

The interview is a perfect example of right wing double talk and offensive BS.

Alt-right troll Milo Yiannopoulos gets schooled on live TV

Wow ....you are delusional.........she just talked over him and you think she got over on him? Watch the video again....then again....and one more time for good measure....then, you might just understand that Milo got over the idiot he was interviewed by.....

at the end of the video he actually explains what he meant by a Post Fact society......and what he states is that it is no longer good enough to just have the facts on your side....you have to be able to be interesting and persuasive....and that just telling people things isn't enough....

Go back to the video at 1:58 where he explains this..........then you might actually understand what happened in this interview...

Thanks for posting this by the way...the more people see it the more they will recognize the brilliant debate ability of Milo, your foolishness, the shrillness of the interviewer and the truth of what Milo is stating...

Good stuff. Maggots like Milo go largely unchallenged because they've created this sort of bizarre alternate universe where they "invent" facts and rarely interact with people outside of their hate-bubble, and now these idiots are going to be challenged and put in their place like they've never imagined since Trump appointed one of the leaders of the alt-right as chief strategist.

Moron...did you watch the video......trying to speak over Milo is not challenging him...especially when he addresses each point and then tells the truth about what he said.....

It’s long been understood by people of reason that very, very few conservatives deal in facts.

This was admitted by Breitbart News writer Milo Yiannopoulos in an interview with Cathy Newman of the UK’s Channel 4 News. Breitbart News is a favorite source of misinformation of conservatives, as is FOX Noise and Rush Limbaugh.

During the interview, Yiannopoulos was made to wiggle and squirm as Newman forced him to restate, contradict, and revise his statements.

The serpent Milo is a false prophet. Go to any Alt.-Right websites and you'll see him derided for what he is: a homosexual Jew.

Moron....he is a practicing Catholic.....

So where did Milo say that facts are irrelevant to conservatives?

Exactly...this thread is a lie.....Milo, as you saw because you watched the video....stated having the facts isn't enough anymore......you have to present them in an interesting and persuasive way.......that is what he said as the democrat totalitarian tried to talk over him....

OMG you're stupid. He was talking about you, Holmes. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That was just an agenda driven media airhead who kept insulting and talking over him. Did you watch it? How did you possibly get your description of the interview? I'm not Alt-right, I didn't vote for Trump, but wow, you're an idiot

Last edited:

Give exampl

OMG you're stupid. He was talking about you, Holmes. What the fuck is wrong with you?

That was just an agenda driven media airhead who kept insulting and talking over him. Did you watch it? How did you possibly get your description of the interview? I'm not Alt-right, I didn't vote for Trump, but wow, you're an idiot

He didn't get it from the clip.......he wanted to put Alt-Right in the title of the thread and lie about it......

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Give exampl

He didn't get it from the clip.......he wanted to put Alt-Right in the title of the thread and lie about it......

Exactly. He even explained at the end, when he said: Let me explain what I meant by that. Facts aren't enough. You need to sell it and make it amusing. He was talking about left, they just brush facts off.

The angry little reporter dear hadn't done her homework or she'd have known that. Though obviously she didn't care. He was great in that interview, she showed what an agenda driven little leftists honey she is

It's interesting ... anybody right of Soros is now labelled alt-right.

I would challenge you to define alt-right so we can be consistent in our hate speech.

I think you got it, anyone to the right of Soros. They call me alt-right and I'm a libertarian. It really has no other meaning at this point. You aren't a Democrat, you're alt-right

Give exampl

Exactly. He even explained at the end, when he said: Let me explain what I meant by that. Facts aren't enough. You need to sell it and make it amusing. He was talking about left, they just brush facts off.

The angry little reporter dear hadn't done her homework or she'd have known that. Though obviously she didn't care. He was great in that interview, she showed what an agenda driven little leftists honey she is

That is why I like Milo......he can get past the democrat totalitarian journalists and makes their heads explode with the things he will say about their favorite democrat, totalitarian world view....

Wow ....you are delusional.........she just talked over him and you think she got over on him? Watch the video again....then again....and one more time for good measure....then, you might just understand that Milo got over the idiot he was interviewed by.....

at the end of the video he actually explains what he meant by a Post Fact society......and what he states is that it is no longer good enough to just have the facts on your side....you have to be able to be interesting and persuasive....and that just telling people things isn't enough....

Go back to the video at 1:58 where he explains this..........then you might actually understand what happened in this interview...

Thanks for posting this by the way...the more people see it the more they will recognize the brilliant debate ability of Milo, your foolishness, the shrillness of the interviewer and the truth of what Milo is stating...
"Shrillness?" A woman, perhaps?
Like Hillary, the Vagina?
Milo the Brilliant gets his points over, alright.

Good stuff. Maggots like Milo go largely unchallenged because they've created this sort of bizarre alternate universe where they "invent" facts and rarely interact with people outside of their hate-bubble, and now these idiots are going to be challenged and put in their place like they've never imagined since Trump appointed one of the leaders of the alt-right as chief strategist.

Breitbart News (News?) is typical conservative drivel, devoid of facts, and using lies, rumors, and tall tales to keep the simple-minded reactionaries whipped into a frenzy.

Look at the lunatics' in a frenzy that elected Trump.

Trump supporters are the ones in a frenzy? Haven't been keeping up on the news, ay?

You are exactly the type of woman that Milo talks about........and makes fun of........

• Thanks

Give exampl

That is why I like Milo......he can get past the democrat totalitarian journalists and makes their heads explode with the things he will say about their favorite democrat, totalitarian world view....

I hadn't heard of him before, but he was outstanding in that clip

Give exampl

Here is a long interview with Milo on the Rubin Report......he goes into the Alt-Right and what and who they really are....he is pretty fun in the clip......

You can also see why he drives the democrat totalitarians nuts....he doesn't show them any respect and just laughs at them.....

• Thanks

You're exactly who he was talking about. Whether you agree with the cutie leftist or not, she's not a journalist. She just berated and insulted him and talked over him. Seriously, you like that in a "journalist?"

Give exampl

Here is a long interview with Milo on the Rubin Report......he goes into the Alt-Right and what and who they really are....he is pretty fun in the clip......

You can also see why he drives the democrat totalitarians nuts....he doesn't show them any respect and just laughs at them.....

Great interview, I watched the whole thing

Great interview, I watched the whole thing

He has a couple of long form interviews with Rubin....they are all really good....no wonder the democrats hate Milo....

Forum List

Back