If We Do It Right, "We'll Govern for 50 Years"

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Washington (CNN)Steve Bannon has no regrets.

The ex-Breitbart executive, who serves as Trump's chief strategist for the new administration, told The Hollywood Reporter that "darkness is good."

"Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they (liberals) get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing," he said in an interview published Friday, his first outside of Breitbart since the election.

Briebart News, which Bannon has been associated with since its start in 2007, has been vehemently pro-Trump throughout his presidential campaign, and is also known for pushing nationalist policy positions, as well as conspiracy theories, and has been criticized as being racist, sexist and anti-Semitic.
The interview largely didn't address Bannon's previous controversies, though he denied being a "white nationalist."

"I'm a nationalist. I'm an economic nationalist," he said in the interview. "The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f---ed over. If (the Trump White House delivers), we'll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we'll govern for 50 years. That's what the Democrats missed. They were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It's not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about."

Bannon also said he wanted to scrap the establishment Republican Party and start anew with Trump's movement.

"Like (Andrew) Jackson's populism, we're going to build an entirely new political movement," he said. "It's everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Shipyards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution -- conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

He also said he was a strong follower of Trump's leadership, adding that the way he speaks helped his message and to get him elected.

"He gets it; he gets it intuitively," Bannon said about Trump. "You have probably the greatest orator since William Jennings Bryan, coupled with an economic populist message and two political parties that are so owned by the donors that they don't speak to their audience."

He said he always knew that former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would lose the election.
"I knew that she couldn't close," he said. "They outspent us 10 to one, had 10 times more people and had all the media with them, but I kept saying it doesn't matter, they got it all wrong, we've got this locked."

The record is FDR & Truman from 1933 to 1953 -- 20 years. Then Ike took over and it has flip flopped ever since with 12 being the more recent record with Reagan and GHW Bush.

The GOP establishment hacks and RINO's will throw this win away most likely. Remember those stupid morons thought we should nominate a 3rd Bush, Jeb the illegal amnesty loving idiot who thinks we should just let China shit on us.

It's an extraordinary turn of events
The only thing extraordinary about it is how relatively easy it was for the American people to defeat the disgusting, criminal, minority lefty extremists.

We're sick of commie pigs telling us what to do. Bye.

The only thing extraordinary about it is how relatively easy it was for the American people to defeat the disgusting, criminal, minority lefty extremists.

How will the left react to the loss? They are humiliated, with Bush they claimed he stole the election but Trump whooped their ass bad fair and square. I think that's what has them fit to be tied.

smiley_slapacrossroom.gif

Well, we'll see Stevie....

One thing is for certain; with Control of the Senate, with Control of the House and Control of the Oval Office....if there is a failure, there is NOBODY to blame except themselves.

One thing is for certain; with Control of the Senate, with Control of the House and Control of the Oval Office....if there is a failure, there is NOBODY to blame except themselves.
Candycorn, News reports like this link are disturbing too. It is an indication of what many within our nation have become too, and the leadership we choose is a reflection of us.

I don't think the people cited as booing knew WHY they were held up, only that they were, and making their displeasure known. Had they known, I don't for a moment believe the disrespect would have happened, and yet it is an adrenalin-kicking news story geared to outrage those who get their jollies by being offended.

California family booed on flight bringing home soldier killed in Afghanistan, dad says

"On November 10, 1994, then-Sen. Phil Gramm (R-Texas), feeling confident after a GOP wave, told the Washington Post that he saw the cycle as “a permanent realignment” in Republicans’ favor, adding, “I think that realignment can make us the permanent majority party in the Congress.”

"Tom DeLay told a group of Republicans at a retreat, “2004 is the year we start thinking like a permanent majority.”

Republican leader envisions 'a 100-year majority'

"The modern Democratic Party cannot survive the reelection of President George W. Bush and another four years of Republican control of both Congress and the White House.

No brag. Just fact." Grover Norquist

GROVER NORQUIST'S EERIE PRESCIENCE.

And with the Democrat's implosion, it's possible...

And as far as the Dhimmicrap's failures go, they have no one to blame but themselves...

Now what is your next prediction, since you left me rolling with laughter on your last one???

GO TRUMP!!!

"You have probably the greatest orator since William Jennings Bryan..."
Holy crap. I'm glad I was sitting down for THAT one.

Anyway, if the country prospers economically and culturally under their strategy, great, I'd love to be proven wrong. Knock it out of the park.

We're sure as hell gonna find out, he's not exactly moderating with his cabinet picks.

They control the presidency and congress and will soon control the Supreme Court. They need to use this control to kick out all the illegals and pass laws that ban welfare recipients from voting. Then they'll be in control forever..

Forum List

Back