Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Do you think the USA should have even got involved with Ukraine? I don't really think so because even though it's horrible, I don't find it to be our responsibility. Especially until after our own country is defended.

American boots on the ground in Ukraine would make nuclear war much more likely. I know Trump did not realize that but normal people should.

Murica already got involved in 2014, when the Mulatto Messiah aided a coup of a democratically elected leader, and installed a corrupt stand-up comic.

lf the west in general, and Murica in particular, hadn't been meddling and laundering payola loot in Ukrainian banks, none of this would be happening.
a fact mac is obviously not aware of,its always the same with the trump haters,Trump it to blame for the problems everyone else starts..:uhoh3:

Killing off illegals or putting them behind bars depending on whether or not they actually hurt anyone or threatened to.
tenor.gif

I Want Your Honest Opinions​

• Opinions are $5.
  • Measured opinions are $10
  • Honest opinions range from $25 on up.

I don't find it to be our responsibility. Especially until after our own country is defended.
I think our time for jumping in is after the actual neighboring countries like Belarus, Romania, etc., where this is happening in their own backyards who stand the most to lose are exhausted first and the Europeans jump in. I mean, if Belarus and others RIGHT THERE don't care enough to act, why should we?

I just have one question now---

WHO does Hunter work for now, Ukraine still? Or Russia?

redobiden.jpg

We have no business taking military action

But using economic means to punish abusive behavior should become the norm.

The USA isn't defending Ukraine. The MIC is sending their blessings and weapons. Don't forget that Biden promised no war for America. Would he lie?

We all sure hope not!!
A war against Russia wouldn't be pretty!

Well, in this case it is his fault. He withheld $400 million in aid, much of it military, trying to strong-arm the Ukrainians to give him dirt of Biden's son. Maybe they could have defended themselves a bit more.
They got that aid. And what's wrong with getting dirt on Biden if it is real dirt?

Last edited:
I'm not certain we actually ARE involved with Ukraine.

We talk a lot about a relationship but I don't think they're that into us.
Post up some assets on their site." Double wide, sunny south, nice pickup, Harley, Winnebago, retired.
They'll be all into you

Forum List

Back