Almost twice as many Republicans than Democrats died of Covid, study says

Its not at all. It wasn't even close. Biden won by a landslide.

Perhaps if fewer conservatives hadn't bought into covid conspiracies and taken common sense precautions, there would have been more left to vote for Trump.

Alas.....
I think you should run for Retard...you have my vote.
And please change your HOMO Avatar...

I think you should run for Retard...you have my vote.
And please change your HOMO Avatar...

And you just blinked, slipping into personal insult.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to resort to name calling.

Try again when you have something useful to add to the discussion.

Along with the virus.

Trump probably could have saved more of his constituents if he'd told them that he got the vaccine while in office.

Alas, he was more interested in machismo and a strong man image rather than helping the American people or his own voters.

Lessons to remember for 2024.

And you just blinked, slipping into personal insult.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to resort to name calling.

Try again when you have something useful to add to the discussion.
The Irony of you claiming someone else is posting ad hominems!
Don't tell me you graduated college.

Trump probably could have saved more of his constituents if he'd told them that he got the vaccine while in office.

Alas, he was more interested in machismo and a strong man image rather than helping the American people or his own voters.

Lessons to remember for 2024.
You spelled Fauci wrong.

Because, every time you go to the doctor, the first question they ask is, "Who did you vote for?".

They could probably save some of Trump's voters if they did ask. As being republican is a genuine health risk.

If police had to answer the phone everytime someone called them about a republican who made poor decisions because they bought into a silly conspiracy.....they could do little else.
Did you graduate college.
I have to know whether or not I should waste my wit on such a moron as yourself.

As being republican is a genuine health risk.

Only to trespassers ...

Screen-Shot-2021-08-21-at-1.42.50-PM-696x430.png

If police had to answer the phone everytime someone called them about a republican who made poor decisions because they bought into a silly conspiracy.....they could do little else.

God, you're gullible.

Just like every other democriminal.

Forum List

Back