Almost twice as many Republicans than Democrats died of Covid, study says

LOL

There was no "poo" flung.

The study showed Republicans dying from covid at a rate of about 100% greater than Democrats. You countered that by trying to remove the political aspect, ultimately saying it was "registered" Republicans and not reflective of how they voted. To that, I was able to show 93% of Republicans voted for Trump and 7% of Republicans voted for Biden.

You're not this dumb so I can only assume you're being intentionally obtuse. Im out.

These are the sections I could find where they talk about "adjusting for age". What are they adjusting?
They’re adjusting death rates by age.

How is that not apparent to you? It’s what the entire article is about.

Could be

But probably not
That’s exactly what a partisan hack would say.

You already admitted that you’d refuse to look at any study about political affiliation. That’s quite closed minded of you.

That’s exactly what a partisan hack would say.

You already admitted that you’d refuse to look at any study about political affiliation. That’s quite closed minded of you.
I know how the lib academics play the game

They write the findings page first, and then gather the data they need to support it

I know how the lib academics play the game

They write the findings page first, and then gather the data they need to support it
Oh for sure. I can tell you’ve spent extensive time in academic scientific research circles.

Old people are usually Republican. Made up research results are usually Democrats. So it adds up.

uncomfortable fact call for the arrest, prosecution, and execution of Dr. Fauci.

Has there been a break in the Maga loyalty to Trump by a considerable number of the R's in congress?

How long before we will know if the mentally ill R's have caused cracks to appear in their insane dogma?
Uncomfortable fact is Fauci is not getting criticised for a million Americans dead but for the efforts he tried to save them because he stood up to an incompetent President.

Antivaxxers definitely won the Arizona AG election for the Democrats. The margin was a few hundred votes, and excess Republican COVID deaths in Arizona were at least several thousand.

We're counting on antivaxxers to win a lot more elections for the Democrats.

Antivaxxers definitely won the Arizona AG election for the Democrats. The margin was a few hundred votes, and excess Republican COVID deaths in Arizona were at least several thousand.

We're counting on antivaxxers to win a lot more elections for the Democrats.

So is the Likud Party, which jabbed the non fascist Israelis, who are slowly figuring out THAT TRUTH.

Forum List

Back