Where did you get that number from ? I'm betting it was straight from the Hamas controlled Palestinian Government. The same fuckers who get caught bombing their own shit and trying to blame it on the Jews. You loons are predictable in your ignorance.

Goebbels would have been ecstatic to have a country filled with gullible morons like yourself.

Nah, even Goebbels would think he’s a dork.

Just sayin.

American needs to pull all foreign funding for countries like Egypt and Israel. And Ukraine we have too many homeless people in America.

You know the Israeli government pays Jews around the world to take hate tours around West Bank. It’s groups of Jews who are surrounded by tens or hundreds of Israeli soldiers while Palestinians are forced to stay locked inside their homes. These are the kind of things that criminals do. It’s insanity. Imagine the American military taking American civilians on tour in Iraq in 2003. When we invaded and took that country over. We don’t do these kind of things… Israel does.

Some pro Israel people are totally misinformed, others are Jewish supremacists, others are Christians simply willing to look the wrong way

And there’s plenty of honorable Jews who support Israel and want reform

Look at this disgraceful behavior. No true American would support these types of Israeli people shown in the video above.

Superbadbrutha

Hellbilly

See I told you guys all along I’m a liberal and a proud traditional democrat. You guys need to be out there criticizing Israel’s wrongdoings. You know how many white and black homeless people are in America right now ….and yet we’re giving billions to Israel.

Look at this disgraceful behavior. No true American would support these types of Israeli people shown in the video above.

Superbadbrutha

Hellbilly

See I told you guys all along I’m a liberal and a proud traditional democrat. You guys need to be out there criticizing Israel’s wrongdoings. You know how many white and black homeless people are in America right now ….and yet we’re giving billions to Israel.

And millions to New Zealand and millions to Mozambique and millions to Paraguay and millions to Slovakia and millions to Pakistan and Millions to Lithuania and millions to Tonga and millions to Northern Macedonia ...

Forum List

Back