Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

it's called getting some of what I want or getting all of what I want. Absolutism is idiotic in most cases.
“What I want” is exactly the problem.

This isn’t based on any principle. It’s based on you wanting your people to be able to use Twitter to benefit yourselves and don’t like it when Twitter won’t let you.

Youll pretend like this is important to the country but at the end of the day it’s just selfishness.

It's based on the principle of an even playing field, something SJW's like you despise.

You have an even playing field. The internet is the most even playing field ever conceived.

It’s not about fairness. It’s about getting what you want and not having to work for it.

it's called getting some of what I want or getting all of what I want. Absolutism is idiotic in most cases.
“What I want” is exactly the problem.

This isn’t based on any principle. It’s based on you wanting your people to be able to use Twitter to benefit yourselves and don’t like it when Twitter won’t let you.

Youll pretend like this is important to the country but at the end of the day it’s just selfishness.

It's based on the principle of an even playing field, something SJW's like you despise.

You have an even playing field. The internet is the most even playing field ever conceived.

It’s not about fairness. It’s about getting what you want and not having to work for it.

Like the Yankees being equal to the Long Island Ducks. same game, different fields.

Like the Yankees being equal to the Long Island Ducks. same game, different fields.
Shitty analogy.

You have an even playing field. You just want what Twitter built because it’s advantageous to you. Not because it’s what’s right, but because it’s convenient.

Shitty analogy.

You have an even playing field. You just want what Twitter built because it’s advantageous to you. Not because it’s what’s right, but because it’s convenient.

It's the truth. Your side wants twitter and its massive base all to yourself, so you can laugh at the proles having to play on lesser platforms.

Probably while sniffing your own farts.

It's the truth. Your side wants twitter and its massive base all to yourself, so you can laugh at the proles having to play on lesser platforms.
And you want Twitter and it’s massive base to use for your own benefit, not for the benefit of the people that CREATED IT.

And you want Twitter and it’s massive base to use for your own benefit, not for the benefit of the people that CREATED IT.

Their whole stated purpose is to be an open discussion platform, but they have decided right leaning views aren't for discussion.

Their benefit is getting paid, which what I want to do will not impact one iota.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Fake news. The cop did not die from the fire extinguisher. Your link is a fake news site so, you are being kept in the dark and fed shit like a good little MSNBC mushroom.

"sources have advised that there are no indications that Officer Sicknick sustained blunt force trauma. This coincides with what his family said just days after his death, indicating that they believed he may have died from a medical condition"

How does it feel to know everything you claim happened is so wrong?

Last edited:

Their whole stated purpose is to be an open discussion platform, but they have decided right leaning views aren't for discussion.

Their benefit is getting paid, which what I want to do will not impact one iota.

They decide what it means to be an open discussion platform, not you. Allowing people to be assholes and harass others suppresses openness. Don’t like it? Find somewhere else to be an asshole.

Twitter isn’t paid by you assholes so you have zero authority to tell them what to do. It’s just a selfish desire on your part to get what you want.

They decide what it means to be an open discussion platform, not you. Allowing people to be assholes and harass others suppresses openness. Don’t like it? Find somewhere else to be an asshole.

Twitter isn’t paid by you assholes so you have zero authority to tell them what to do. It’s just a selfish desire on your part to get what you want.

They don't get to bend reality. if they want to be a left wing echo chamber, they should state it.

They only go after people on the right for "being assholes".

Twitter is paid by advertisers who take my viewing interest and capitalize it.

They don't get to bend reality. if they want to be a left wing echo chamber, they should state it.

I want Fox News to admit they’re a propaganda organ of Republicans and not “Fair and Balanced”. You’re welcome to your opinion about what people should and shouldn’t do, but forcing your opinion on your opponents and not your allies is, well, fascist.

The irony of accusing them of bending reality while you guys are wailing and moaning for being kicked off for promoting lies like “stop the steal” is just too rich.

I want Fox News to admit they’re a propaganda organ of Republicans and not “Fair and Balanced”. You’re welcome to your opinion about what people should and shouldn’t do, but forcing your opinion on your opponents and not your allies is, well, fascist.

The irony of accusing them of bending reality while you guys are wailing and moaning for being kicked off for promoting lies like “stop the steal” is just too rich.

As soon as CNN admits the same.

The difference is the interaction of people being part of Twitters product, and them ignoring their own supposed mission statement to be SJW cucks.

Cheering on censorship because it isn't your side being censored is actually fascist.

The difference is the interaction of people being part of Twitters product, and them ignoring their own supposed mission statement to be SJW cucks.

Cheering on censorship because it isn't your side being censored is actually fascist.
The difference is that you don’t like how Twitter kicks off your tribe members for being assholes.

I note you don’t deny that people are being assholes, you just complain that others are assholes too, as if that has ever worked.

Their mission statement is to be an open platform and they state, in plain English for everyone to see, that allowing harassment would prevent participation. So before you get all high and mighty about what Twitter claims, maybe you should have done your own reading first.

And on another note, since when do you think that government has the authority to force people to abide by their “mission statement”? Oh, that’s right. When it affects you.

Spoiled brat. You should have been taught to take care of your toys or else they’ll get taken away.

The difference is that you don’t like how Twitter kicks off your tribe members for being assholes.

I note you don’t deny that people are being assholes, you just complain that others are assholes too, as if that has ever worked.

Their mission statement is to be an open platform and they state, in plain English for everyone to see, that allowing harassment would prevent participation. So before you get all high and mighty about what Twitter claims, maybe you should have done your own reading first.

And on another note, since when do you think that government has the authority to force people to abide by their “mission statement”? Oh, that’s right. When it affects you.

Spoiled brat. You should have been taught to take care of your toys or else they’ll get taken away.

And? I want an actual level playing field, as twitter tries to claim itself to be.

They define harassment as "being right leaning"

Their mission statement is a contract with their users.

And? I want an actual level playing field, as twitter tries to claim itself to be.

Show me where Twitter defines harassment as “being right leaning” and where they claim to be a level playing field.

Their mission statement is not a “contract”. Jesus, you’re an idiot.

Their Terms of Service is a contract. It says you can’t be an asshole. It says Twitter and boot you because they want to.

And no matter what, it’s not the role of government to use their authority to force anyone to live up to what your concept of their mission statement is.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Guess all those hugs and kisses got out of hand..' “Right from the start, it was zero threat,” he said. “Look, they went in — they shouldn’t have done it — some of them went in, and they’re hugging and kissing the police and the guards, you know? They had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in, and then they walked in, and they walked out.” - D. Trump

Last edited:

The Fire Extinguisher claim has long been refuted, stop pushing that lie.

Meanwhile I don't recall your concern for the police being injured and killed in many city protest violence of last year and in Portland this year......

Does this mean you are hypocritical nuball?

It's funny how quickly right wing loonies abandon their principles on "law and order," when it's those on the right committing violence and mayhem in the form or riots, and not just any riots, but onces meant to overturn our democracy. Then it's ok to assault 140 police officers.

Show me where Twitter defines harassment as “being right leaning” and where they claim to be a level playing field.

Their mission statement is not a “contract”. Jesus, you’re an idiot.

Their Terms of Service is a contract. It says you can’t be an asshole. It says Twitter and boot you because they want to.

And no matter what, it’s not the role of government to use their authority to force anyone to live up to what your concept of their mission statement is.

It's clear by their actions.

Their terms of service is, and it references their mission statement or intent in some way.

Their terms of service is, and it references their mission statement or intent in some way.
And it says they fulfill their mission by keeping assholes off their platform.

Not that it's any of your business.

And it says they fulfill their mission by keeping assholes off their platform.

Not that it's any of your business.

Again, only right leaning assholes. SJW twat assholes like you get passes.

How does it feel having to pee sitting down like a cuck?

Forum List

Back